• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

lol!!!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the judge that over turned the first verdict and slapped the 4 game susp claimed Brady did not cooperate to his fullest and destroyed evidence (cell phone). This case is getting out of control and quite confusing.

The league told Brady's lawyers they didn't want the phone. Right/wrong/indifferent it was disposed of after that, which doesn't matter because they said they didn't want it. The NFL leaked "destroyed", to shed a negative light on Brady and to make it appear nefarious. It was spin on their part that people are still falling for to this day.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me shorten this up for everyone. Case closed. Time to move on. The players can address this next time the CBA is up. Hopefully the NFL gets more off season time to for coaches to actually coach players with pads and full contact, get players in shape and all that. Really not a fan of how things are set up right now.

You may want the case to be closed, but it is still pending, and will likely go on for several more months, with a slight potential for years.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you misspell a word in a post that is calling someone else stupid, you have to know that you will be called out on it.

The bolded part of this post is a disaster, btw. What grade are you in?

It doesn't bother me when I'm called out for it. I don't proof read message board posts. I type fast, and let the errors fly. You'll notice I rarely call anyone else out on typos/errors/etc., you do realize people are often posting using portable devices and not sitting at their desks right?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually he did, and the NFL stated so. Answered every question they asked him, and provided every piece of information they requested.

How much more cooperative can you be?
The NFL also said he was generally aware of the tampering and should be suspended, but that's not good enough is it? I love how you rely on the NFL here.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL also said he was generally aware of the tampering and should be suspended, but that's not good enough is it? I love how you rely on the NFL here.

And generally aware is a standard they made up. It's wishy washy at best and can literally mean anything you want it to mean. It's a false standard. (I noticed how you left out one of the key parts "more probably than not".)

So no it's not good enough, it's basically saying they can suspend anyone for anything without any actual evidence of a violation.

Just a possibility of someone possibly knowing about someone maybe having violated a rule.

IMO, the league listened to the complaint by the Colts about the information they got from the Ravens. They ran with it, never considering that weather maybe be the cause. Then once they went through the "sting", as it's been called, and then found out about the IGL, they couldn't admit how stupid they looked.

Combine this with a push by a majority of the owners wanting the Pats taken down due to their dominance for the last two decades.

Take off your Pats hatred lenses for a second and think about it.

You have a team that has dominated the NFL in the era where the system was designed for that not to happen anymore. Mix in a bunch of billionaire's that want to win but haven't had a similar level of success as this one particular team. They wanted the field leveled artificially for them, the truth be damned.

I personally could care less if a team cheats and get's caught. In fact I get a kick out of it, because it's entertainment. Take this made up scandal, and look at all the entertainment we have gotten from it. You can't honestly tell me you would have enjoyed the last year more if this hadn't occured.

What would you rather happen, have a story like this to gab about, or chat during the off season about the 5th round kicker your team picked up?

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't bother me when I'm called out for it. I don't proof read message board posts. I type fast, and let the errors fly. You'll notice I rarely call anyone else out on typos/errors/etc., you do realize people are often posting using portable devices and not sitting at their desks right?

You need to understand the difference between regular typos (who cares) and typos in a sentence questioning someone else's intelligence (lazy and simply bad form).

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only go after one type of grammatical error.

It's when people say "your an idiot" or "your a moron".

Before calling out someone else's intelligence, make sure you know the difference between your and you're.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Before calling out someone else's intelligence, make sure you know the difference between your and you're.

Your right

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The one that is like nails on a chalk board that happens on these boards all the time is people typing "Loose" when they really mean "Lose". Just a slight difference in meaning.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, my eyes aren't brown, so I'm not full.
So don't put all Pats fans in your shopping basket. Some of us don't care about all the bitching directed toward a fair and objective fanbase, and quite handsome to boot.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So don't put all Pats fans in your shopping basket. Some of us don't care about all the bitching directed toward a fair and objective fanbase, and quite handsome to boot.
So do I need to put "some" Pat fans in every post? I and many others on this side of the argument have said there are Pat fans who will freely admit at least something questionable occurred and Brady had to have known.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do I need to put "some" Pat fans in every post? I and many others on this side of the argument have said there are Pat fans who will freely admit at least something questionable occurred and Brady had to have known.
C'mon bro don't take silly comments to heart, all in good fun. Most of us regulars have conceded on the basics of the case, what more can we do?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see only NW and NEpatsfans as actually believing that the balls weren't tampered with.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You need to understand the difference between regular typos (who cares) and typos in a sentence questioning someone else's intelligence (also who cares).

FIFY

Your'e welcome.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see only NW and NEpatsfans as actually believing that the balls weren't tampered with.
I have never said that. I have and will continue to say since day one, I'll wait on the evidence and for it to run through the legal system. Once everything has been exhausted I will make my judgement. Until which time I will continue to argue the facts as they have been presented. I will continue to argue/debate the inconsistencies in the way this whole thing has been handled.

I had also said the entire time if it was proven NE wilfully cheated again (spygate) being the only other time. I would state on the hoop how disappointed I am as a fan. Would I change teams? No but I would be calling for BB & TB to be let go.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like to play it safe and go with Yer.

As in, Hey Tom Brady, Yer a cheater.