• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

locker room trouble?

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this crap I'm hearing about dissension in the locker room? What the fuck is wrong with these guys?
I'm hearing coach Gruden doesn't want Griffin to start and that the decision is coming from above, I like Griffin but if Gruden thinks he's not ready he shouldn't start.
Fucking Snyder and his cronies need stay the fuck out of football and just run the finances.
I'm getting sick of his tired ass.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's this crap I'm hearing about dissension in the locker room? What the fuck is wrong with these guys?
I'm hearing coach Gruden doesn't want Griffin to start and that the decision is coming from above, I like Griffin but if Gruden thinks he's not ready he shouldn't start.
Fucking Snyder and his cronies need stay the fuck out of football and just run the finances.
I'm getting sick of his tired ass.

i say lets see this play out i just dont trust the press and unnamed sources

by the way i agree with you if the HC doesnt think he is ready he shouldnt start

Last edited by a moderator:

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the report is that they were cheering so loud griffin had to leave locker room to do interview.

however people reporting this has more to do with players relationship with media since seahawks game & not their relationship with griffin

[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]528934836551970816[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]528935156547977217[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope not, man accident today and hearing this is upsetting.
Let's play some football already

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah , well the story emerges some more

look we have to start Rg3 sooner or later . but if he isnt healthy or ready by the coaches view then he should sit

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
look we have to start Rg3 sooner or later . but if he isnt healthy or ready by the coaches view then he should sit

he's healthy. if he re injures the ankle its just bad luck ... not because they rushed him back.

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"locker room trouble?"...

more like Redskins fan "dissension" in a chat rooms if you ask me. Your right..."what the fuck" is wrong with you guys?

Any fan who thinks they know what's going on inside an NFL organization...is obviously, not very smart.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before this came out I saw some interviews from the locker room with DY and Niles and both said Griffin has looked healthy the past two weeks and they are glad he is starting. If he is healthy he needs to start. A year and a half half has been essentially lost due to injury. Time to see what he can do.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins players & coaches have reached out this morning to refute the report that RG3 has been alienated. "Its a lie. He's the leader."

this from rossolini

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well on twitter there is strong refuting of the espn story

apparently players are pissed at the skins PR dept not Rg3

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad who is Rossolini? They related to Benito? :whistle:

Rob Carlin and Tariq are both on TV saying there is nothing to this eroneous reports right now. They did say there are some stiff backs due to the bus accident.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dad who is Rossolini? They related to Benito? :whistle:

Rob Carlin and Tariq are both on TV saying there is nothing to this eroneous reports right now. They did say there are some stiff backs due to the bus accident.

russlini (sp) Diana dang it !! somebody on twitter

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
russlini (sp) Diana dang it !! somebody on twitter

LOL I knew who you meant. Dianna Russini Channel 4 Local Sports. If you haven't seen her dad Google her. She is easy on the eyes. :10:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL I knew who you meant. Dianna Russini Channel 4 Local Sports. If you haven't seen her dad Google her. She is easy on the eyes. :10:

yeah she is

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so sick of all this BS! These reports are generated by the DC sports reporters who want the Organization to change the name etc. They will ignite any type of negative info to pile on. It may be time to limit access to the locker room, team etc.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAEL PHILLIPS Richmond Times-Dispatch | Posted 2 hours ago

MINNEAPOLIS - ESPN took a break from its usual programming to go with a Robert Griffin III-centric hour on Sunday.

The news was not all flattering to the quarterback.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported that the decision to start Griffin today was made by owner Dan Snyder, and dictated to coach Jay Gruden.

Gruden was not immediately available for comment.

Also on the Sunday NFL Countdown program, reporter Britt McHenry said that Griffin has "alienated" members of the Redskins locker room.

As proof, she cited a number of teammates who were yelling loudly on Friday while Griffin was conducting a press conference in the locker room. The press conference had to be moved to a different location.

This reporter was present for the press conference, and was told by the players yelling that the incident had nothing to do with Griffin.

Players were unhappy that the team's public relations department had opened the locker room to reporters for an additional period of time in the afternoon. Previously, the room was only open to media in the morning, but a number of players had stopped showing up during that time.

Since the additional availability had been instituted, a handful of players have been repeatedly yelling over interviews to protest the policy.

During Griffin's interview Friday, a handful of players chanted, "No means no," which is what team spokesman Tony Wyllie told an ESPN Deportes reporter Monday night in a video clip that was widely circulated online.

[email protected]

804-649-6546

@michaelpRTD

1 image
The Associated Press

FILE - In this Sept. 14, 2014, file photo, Washington Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III (10) runs on the field as he is introduced before an NFL football game against the Jacksonville Jaguars in Landover, Md. After six-plus games on the sideline, Robert Griffin III is back as the quarterback of the Washington Redskins for Sunday's, Nov. 2, 2014 game at Minnesota. (AP Photo/Evan Vucci, File)

looks like this story is debunked

KickSaveDave

Message Board Migrant
America's safest and most boring city: Irvine, CA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are two stories, so far only one is debunked - the locker room yelling story. But the story that DS and BA made the order to start RGIII and not Gruden IS a much bigger story, because it perpetuates the circus atmosphere where the HC gets neutered by the owner. Would like to see that story debunked also because it plays into the whole RGIII tweeted he was starting before the HC announces it circus as well.

mad4comp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoops... wrong thread.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there are two stories, so far only one is debunked - the locker room yelling story. But the story that DS and BA made the order to start RGIII and not Gruden IS a much bigger story, because it perpetuates the circus atmosphere where the HC gets neutered by the owner. Would like to see that story debunked also because it plays into the whole RGIII tweeted he was starting before the HC announces it circus as well.

ok show me the solid evidence ?

this is an issue only if gruden was against it