• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

little things that annoy you.

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
there are many little things that annoy me during games. such as the same commercials every commercial break.

the thing that i thought of though is on versus when they have the one guy talking he will go, ooooooo k joe (to joe benennati) and joe says, ooooo k back to him. joe just can not do it and it annoys me for some stupid reason.

what annoys you guys?

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Camera close-ups... I'd rather see as much of the ice as possible
LOL @ me w/ the hoops comment... its hard to resist

scottflyers88

Lets Go Flyers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that clip is awsome. after he fumbled it i expected him to make a nice shot and he airballs it. that is me playing if i ever saw it.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when FSN shows a shot of the bench or the goalie's face when the puck is at the other zone DURING PLAY. drives me up a wall. they'll be BSing about something irrelevant, scan to the coach at the bench while the puck is dropped and play is occuring. they've missed goals in the past.

RangersReds03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when FSN shows a shot of the bench or the goalie's face when the puck is at the other zone DURING PLAY. drives me up a wall. they'll be BSing about something irrelevant, scan to the coach at the bench while the puck is dropped and play is occuring. they've missed goals in the past.

I was just about to post the same thing.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hate not being able to see at least 90% of the players on the ice. Some networks are zoomed in too much and you can see how the play really comes about. I also hate when people bang on the glass and harrass players like they are zoo animals. Kind of like internet tough guys, but instead of being safe at home on your computer, they are safe behind the glass.........unless Tie Domi is playing.

Reminds me of that time a fan was making fun of some player who got cut on this nose and then later that same game, the fan got hit with a puck and was bleeding and the player comes over and returns the favor. I know someone knows what clip I am talking about?

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is why Canadians love doggie-style.

LMAO

She doesn't understand the importance of a game 7...she asked when Game 8 was
facepalmhy2.gif

KindaChang

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
People who do not use proper spelling in text messages "because it's just a text message" and when they ask me to look over their semester project paper for them they used the exact same lazy typing as in their text messages.

Automattic

I'm baaaaaaack....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Little things that annoy me, huh? "Little Joe"!!

Seriously though, I hate it when a penalty is called and they cut to commercial and you don't even know who its on. Or when everybody and their mom knows there is a fight going on, except for the slowass cameraman, who gets an excellent shot of the takedown ending. The guy talking in his ear is probably more to blame though.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, I hate it when a penalty is called and they cut to commercial and you don't even know who its on.

I don't know about your Comcast channel, but the Mid-Atlantic one is TERRIBLE about penalties. They show a replay of the penalty about 10% of the time one happens. It's really annoying.

Relatedly, when the announcers aren't sure which team it is against. Hockey has to be the easiest sport to figure this out for - the last team that touched the puck! Yet they still get it wrong quite often. Mind boggling.

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Little things that annoy me?

Flyers fans.
dork.gif

;)