• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Lions vs Cowboys

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's time to kick some ass and take this sissy fight to Seattle.......

It's big boy time.....Play slow and lose or play fast and win.......The time for stats and nerves shit talking etc etc is over......We have to line up and play and win.......I'm done with excuses.......If you want to win a Super Bowl it starts here.......Kick the crap out of Dallas.......Loose by 3 then it's another 8 months of (What if'/draft talk) this is truly the chance to own it........Take responsiblity for the season.......It's here.......

I spoke my peace, tired of the apologist telling me why.......The Lions should prove me why tomorrow........

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playoffs-o.gif

YES WE'RE TALKING ABOUT MOTHERFUCKING PLAYOFFS!!!!!!!!!!!

LIONS ARE IN THE BIG DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK THE COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo: :dance: :yahoo: :dance:

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford better sack up today! He needs to have the game of his life. Its all on him. Fucker better show!

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be one heck of a fight. The Cowboys are extremely balanced, they pound with Demarco, then strike at the perfect times. We need to shut down that run and force them to throw on our terms and hopefully get turnovers.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but I think we're not only going to win, but we're going to go down there and whoop their asses!

I know the Cowboys finished the season on fire, but is that enough that suddenly everyone trusts Romo, the king of playoff choke jobs?

The Cowboys O is absolutely built around the run. They count on getting the run established to then take advantage of the play action. Yes they have a great WR, a pretty damn good WR, and a H.O.F. TE at Romo's disposal, but it's all predicated on the run. Their elite o-line opens holes and plows lanes and Murray is big and faaast.

However, we just so happen to feature the best run defense that the NFL has seen in the last 5 seasons. So if anyone can shut down the run and make Dallas one dimensional, it's us. I'm not saying it will be an easy task, that o-line is legit, but we definitely have the D for it. Combine the fact that they let the Packers embarrass them with the ground game last week with the fact that it's a playoff game, and our D will have plenty of juice today.

On the other side of the ball, our offense matches up well with their D. We seem to always carve up the cover-2, and the Cowboys simply aren't very good on defense. If we can get an early lead and take away the run things could get interesting this evening. Let's not forget that we have the NFL leader in INTs patrolling our secondary if Bad Romo happens to show up...

Lions 28, Cowboys 17 (with a garbage-time TD to pad the box score a bit...)

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game can go either way. Lions can go out and play the way they have all year and beat them up and find a way to win or they can come out like a deer in the headlights and make mistakes and get blown out. I really think we control the outcome. Cowboys will play their balanced game and we will either show up and win or freeze and lose. I like the fact that the Lions match up very well here. Fingers crossed we show up ready to play.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that were inside in a dome.

I think Stafford will throw well today. I expect a strong day from the O.

I like the run D vs. the Boys run O

I like Romo's history of botching.

I like our recent history vs. Dallas.

Lions 31 Cowboys 17

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck gentlemen ...This should be good.

I woke up this morning and realized that I can't handle this game without an alcohol level of at least 0.080.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I woke up this morning and realized that I can't handle this game without an alcohol level of at least 0.080.

No one should have to either :yahoo:

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is up to our Offense. If things finally click and the O plays to their talent level we'll win. Chances are we play the way we've played all season, we'll let them get a lead and try to come back. We'll end up falling just short, 24-20. Hope I'm wrong!

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a bit early here to start. Of course a blood Mary isn't drinking when it's for breakfast.
:suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me crazy, but I think we're not only going to win, but we're going to go down there and whoop their asses!

I know the Cowboys finished the season on fire, but is that enough that suddenly everyone trusts Romo, the king of playoff choke jobs?

The Cowboys O is absolutely built around the run. They count on getting the run established to then take advantage of the play action. Yes they have a great WR, a pretty damn good WR, and a H.O.F. TE at Romo's disposal, but it's all predicated on the run. Their elite o-line opens holes and plows lanes and Murray is big and faaast.

However, we just so happen to feature the best run defense that the NFL has seen in the last 5 seasons. So if anyone can shut down the run and make Dallas one dimensional, it's us. I'm not saying it will be an easy task, that o-line is legit, but we definitely have the D for it. Combine the fact that they let the Packers embarrass them with the ground game last week with the fact that it's a playoff game, and our D will have plenty of juice today.

On the other side of the ball, our offense matches up well with their D. We seem to always carve up the cover-2, and the Cowboys simply aren't very good on defense. If we can get an early lead and take away the run things could get interesting this evening. Let's not forget that we have the NFL leader in INTs patrolling our secondary if Bad Romo happens to show up...

Lions 28, Cowboys 17 (with a garbage-time TD to pad the box score a bit...)

I think you hit it on the head, Dallas OLine against the Lions DLine will decide the game. If the Lions can make the Cowboys one dimensional they will be in good shape. As a Dallas fan, I'm glad Suh will be in there. If the Cowboys can run the football against Detroit's front 7, they will pound the sas out of Green Bay.

On defense, if the Cowboys allow Megatron to beat them after he murdered them last time, they deserve to lose. They need a constant double on Johnson and make Stafford throw it to someone who's not a Hall of Famer

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rattle Romo early, stuff the Cowgirl's run game and put points on the board.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how Detroiters call Romo a choke artist in games. That describes the Lions whole fucking team. Don't go by this years wins/losses because surely you aren't doing that with Romo, go back and look at 2013 and before........

I think it will be an excellent game for us fans but the home team wins this one.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions disrespected at the end of the Cards/Panthers game.

During post-game handshakes, Lindley wished Newton good luck against Seattle. Then in a post-game interview, Cam said he was going to get ready to play Seattle.

Come on Detroit!

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions disrespected at the end of the Cards/Panthers game.

During post-game handshakes, Lindley wished Newton good luck against Seattle. Then in a post-game interview, Cam said he was going to get ready to play Seattle.

Come on Detroit!
Ya, I saw that when it happened and thought what a dick. One hell of an assumption caught on camera......