• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Le'Veon Bell

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you gentleman......
That's what I was reading, but you don't know what's true or bullshit anymore.
It said this being his second is 120% of his salary and the third year is 144% of his salary or the average of the top 5 paid in the NFL, whichever is highest.

I mean did this fucktard, even with his talent, think anyone in the NFL is going to shell out 18 mil a year for 5 years, for a player at a position with a very short shelf life.....
This guy is taking greedy bastard to a whole new level.
There are are a few very dumb franchises out there but no GM in his right mind should shell out $18 mill/year for 5 years for a RB. It's a QB driven league and that's QB type money. No RB is worth that much.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are are a few very dumb franchises out there but no GM in his right mind should shell out $18 mill/year for 5 years for a RB. It's a QB driven league and that's QB type money. No RB is worth that much.

And as I said before, if someone gives him that money there Ares going to be one hell of a lot of running backs holding out for better money because that would put the market way out of range....

Bell is just phasing himself out of the league.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as I said before, if someone gives him that money there Ares going to be one hell of a lot of running backs holding out for better money because that would put the market way out of range....

Bell is just phasing himself out of the league.
He's not worried... He's got a rap career & boatloads of marijuana to look forward to

:heh:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's not worried... He's got a rap career & boatloads of marijuana to look forward to

:heh:

Yea but he's a shitty crap singer, pun intended.
If he can't crap about hustling the Steelers all the way to the bank, whatever will he crap about???

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea but he's a shitty crap singer, pun intended.
If he can't crap about hustling the Steelers all the way to the bank, whatever will he crap about???
About being the best RB of all time... oh wait. Never won a super bowl, never won an MVP award, never accomplished jack shit other than shiny looking stats in the regular season. There's no HOF in his future if he doesn't change those.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About being the best RB of all time... oh wait. Never won a super bowl, never won an MVP award, never accomplished jack shit other than shiny looking stats in the regular season. There's no HOF in his future if he doesn't change those.

He's nothing more than TO, only 3 times the dumb fuck.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ATL96Steeler
@Ewa PGH Fan
@FaCe-LeE-uS

Ok, in an alternate universe......you know that bullshit they have on sci fi channel all the time. With the parallel universe shit.....

Use your imagination guys, for fuck sake.....:dhd:

I'm sitting here in the front office at Hines Field.....yes I said Hines, as in the house the original Psycho Ward built.....
I call down to East Rutherford New Jersey, and give the Jets (just end the season) guys an offer.......

I'll give them Le'veon Bell AND dirty Laundry Jones (Jets and/or bitches love quarterbacks) for Saquon Barkley.......

giphy.gif

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Giants.

And they would never do that. Barkley is more valuable. Not just future value. But marketing, at this point.

2 overall is expected to be face of franchise.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in an alternate universe why would a team trade a young (potential) stud RB for a RB approaching the magic 30 year-old line who wants to be paid the stars, the moon, and the sun???

That said, if a team would be stupid enough to make that trade, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even in an alternate universe why would a team trade a young (potential) stud RB for a RB approaching the magic 30 year-old line who wants to be paid the stars, the moon, and the sun???

That said, if a team would be stupid enough to make that trade, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
I would expect the league cancels that trade for either Mara retardation, or assuming we have some kind of blackmail.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect the league cancels that trade for either Mara retardation, or assuming we have some kind of blackmail.
I'd rather trade the Mara family for their granddaughter Kate. :eyebrows:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's the Giants.

And they would never do that. Barkley is more valuable. Not just future value. But marketing, at this point.

2 overall is expected to be face of franchise.

The giants.....the jets.....there's a difference.......
And your missing the point.....

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stranger things have happened in the NFL.

But hey, you find me that alternate universe and I'll make the deal. :lol:

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd rather trade the Mara family for their granddaughter Kate. :eyebrows:

Who are you kidding, all you need is a heartbeat and a warm place to put your dick. :dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what does that mean? Simply excited for the season to start, or does that mean don't expect to see him until then? I'm guessing the latter with the patient comment.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So what does that mean? Simply excited for the season to start, or does that mean don't expect to see him until then? I'm guessing the latter with the patient comment.
it means he is still a douche

Racer8825

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know there's gonna be some team out there *cough Patriots *cough who will make this move.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, he learned nothing from last year when he looked rusty for the first 3 or 4 games??? Give me a break!!!!!!!