• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: King-less Mariners invade Globe Life 6/3-6-5

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, by all means. Complain about Mitch but argue that he must be kept due to his value.

Ya know, when he made that post I thought "this is gonna get some interesting responses." ha ha

PhantomWarrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, by all means. Complain about Mitch but argue that he must be kept due to his value.

Which stance I never took but understand you are hedging future comments I may make.

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Choo - Let Mitch play 1B and Rua platoon with Mitch and/or Hoying at 1B/OF, DH Profar
After Choo - Platoon Rua with Mitch, DH Profar
If you trade Mitch, Play Rua or Platoon Rua/Gallo, Gallo would get most ABs due to mostly playing against RHPs, Rua can mostly remain IF/OF option, DH Profar and rotate the position to rest players

I think most of us are in agreement that Fielder is hurt or has mostly played himself out of a job for the long run or at least for the time being

Ronald Guzman talk is pretty pointless IMO due to the fact they already have Rua to play 1B if Mitch is dealt

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Before Choo - Let Mitch play 1B and Rua platoon with Mitch and/or Hoying at 1B/OF, DH Profar
After Choo - Platoon Rua with Mitch, DH Profar
If you trade Mitch, Play Rua or Platoon Rua/Gallo, Gallo would get most ABs due to mostly playing against RHPs, Rua can mostly remain IF/OF option, DH Profar and rotate the position to rest players

I think most of us are in agreement that Fielder is hurt or has mostly played himself out of a job for the long run or at least for the time being

Ronald Guzman talk is pretty pointless IMO due to the fact they already have Rua to play 1B if Mitch is dealt

i will agree with you for now