• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Kessel

Bolt Fore

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doobee, you got a good player in Kessel a little expensive but worth it especially since Toronto is picking up 1.25 million of his contract . But seven more years ???

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad back end of this contract, especially if he discovers Primiani's

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staypuff is not worth $6.8 mil/year. Not after what we saw last year in Toronto!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Staypuff is not worth $6.8 mil/year. Not after what we saw last year in Toronto!

25 goals and 61 points in a down year, a year when offense was down league-wide, and playing with Tyler Bozak as his center is a pretty nice piece to put on Crosby or Malkin's wing.

He was amazing for the USA in the Olympics in Sochi, the only truly dynamic player for them, and he played well in his limited playoff chances. Toronto is a toxic environment, and the Maple Leafs are a bad team who were especially terrible last year.

I love the acquisition. He's got a style which should mesh with this team's tendency to attack on the rush, he fits a big need on the powerplay, having someone who can (and is willing to) one-time from the left side, and who can walk off the half-wall too and create for himself. He's not much defensively, and he's not a natural leader, but he's here to score, and that's what the team needed more of last year.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25 goals and 61 points in a down year, a year when offense was down league-wide, and playing with Tyler Bozak as his center is a pretty nice piece to put on Crosby or Malkin's wing.

He was amazing for the USA in the Olympics in Sochi, the only truly dynamic player for them, and he played well in his limited playoff chances. Toronto is a toxic environment, and the Maple Leafs are a bad team who were especially terrible last year.

I love the acquisition. He's got a style which should mesh with this team's tendency to attack on the rush, he fits a big need on the powerplay, having someone who can (and is willing to) one-time from the left side, and who can walk off the half-wall too and create for himself. He's not much defensively, and he's not a natural leader, but he's here to score, and that's what the team needed more of last year.

I'm in a wait and see mode. I hope he returns to his pre-Toronto form but he was a key cog in that especially terrible team last year and seemed to just phone it in the last half of the season. Hopefully, new sceanary renews him.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He scored 37 goals and was a ppg player twice with the Leafs, notched two more 30+ goals besides, and scored 20 goals in the lockout-shortened season. He hasn't missed a game in five years, over which span only five players have scored more goals than him. I think he's pretty clearly worth his salary in terms of production, and he's going to be the best goal scorer the team has seen in a while.

scoutyjones2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He scored 37 goals and was a ppg player twice with the Leafs, notched two more 30+ goals besides, and scored 20 goals in the lockout-shortened season. He hasn't missed a game in five years, over which span only five players have scored more goals than him. I think he's pretty clearly worth his salary in terms of production, and he's going to be the best goal scorer the team has seen in a while.
Oh shit, now you've done it...he will be on the DL this year, count it. He is a Penguin now so that's guaranteed!

Todd1a

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice pick up in kessel pens did not give up a ton really

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very excited about this, probably the best winger that Sid has ever played with, plus another right handed shooter. Doobster approved1
:suds: