• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

, “ I'm fuckin’ tired of this shit. Fuckin’ tired of this shit. It's been seven fuckin’ years of this shit. I'm tired of this shit."

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As promised, here’s my assessment of this team as currently constructed and why we’re getting the results that appear to be surprising to some, expected by others, and bring anger and disappointment to a large portion of Burgundy and Gold Nation. On Sunday, in the Post Giants thread, I posted this…

Rivera wasn’t out-coached

EB couldn’t make adjustments or run the ball as consistently as some here want

The team played well, considering…

They haven’t won a game since week two. (Atlanta lost it)

So, let’s begin with the notion that Rivera was out-coached. There’s ample evidence that Ron Rivera is exactly the coach that he’s always been. Out-coaching him assumes that he can rise above his status and put together a game plan that exhibits more than his coaching mediocrity. Subsequently, when he’s facing a coach who’s already better at the job than he is, he hasn’t been out-coached just out-classed.

This brings us to the next point, team construction, and why EB can't make necessary adjustments and/or run the ball more consistently. When you consistently trade down during the annual NFL draft there are benefits associated with making such moves, such as picking up extra selections, however, there is one notable deficit that also comes with trading down and that’s selecting a talent who usually doesn’t have the higher ceiling of the guy that you might have gotten had you not traded out of that spot. In the NFL, talent matters, the more keen and discernable that talent is, the more you’re afforded the ability to utilize that talent in different ways. In everyday language, they are what we call “difference makers.” Some would say “Game breaker/changers,” but by any name, Washington on the offensive side of the ball doesn’t have anyone who fits the description. (Yeah that includes TM)
Let’s be clear, if you’re "good enough" to have made an NFL roster, you have talent, but excluding the exceptional player of which Washington has none offensively, the difference between having a roster filled with “ really good to top talent” and one that’s filled with “good enough” talent ( to make the team and play) can be seen in the W/L column. Finally, having “good enough” talent is exactly why point number three is correct when you consider the competition this past Sunday. Washington and the Giants match up favorably in terms of how each roster has been built. Both, offensively, are stocked with “good enough” players, and a quick look at the actual scoring in this last contest, confirms that. Looking at the last three games, both teams played to their talent level versus a mirrored imaged opponent, however, the winning margin can be directly attributed to the Giants getting slightly more production from the QB, running back, and tight end in all of those games.

Yesterday, Jonathan Allen said, “ I'm fuckin’ tired of this shit. Fuckin’ tired of this shit. It's been seven fuckin’ years of this shit. I'm tired of this shit."

Want to know what he means by “this shit?” Well, he comes from a program that was built to dominate any and all opponents week in and week out. They had and kept some of the top talent in the game while they consistently won and/or were championship-level teams. Now, he toils on a team filled with what he saw in their opponents on the field and the sidelines. Applying and rephrasing that old expression, "Garbage in-Garbage out" as "Shit in-Shit out," he’s had enough and I believe that we all agree with him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As promised, here’s my assessment of this team as currently constructed and why we’re getting the results that appear to be surprising to some, expected by others, and bring anger and disappointment to a large portion of Burgundy and Gold Nation. On Sunday, in the Post Giants thread, I posted this…

So, let’s begin with the notion that Rivera was out-coached. There’s ample evidence that Ron Rivera is exactly the coach that he’s always been. Out-coaching him assumes that he can rise above his status and put together a game plan that exhibits more than his coaching mediocrity. Subsequently, when he’s facing a coach who’s already better at the job than he is, he hasn’t been out-coached just out-classed.

This brings us to the next point, team construction, and why EB can't make necessary adjustments and/or run the ball more consistently. When you consistently trade down during the annual NFL draft there are benefits associated with making such moves, such as picking up extra selections, however, there is one notable deficit that also comes with trading down and that’s selecting a talent who usually doesn’t have the higher ceiling of the guy that you might have gotten had you not traded out of that spot. In the NFL, talent matters, the more keen and discernable that talent is, the more you’re afforded the ability to utilize that talent in different ways. In everyday language, they are what we call “difference makers.” Some would say “Game breaker/changers,” but by any name, Washington on the offensive side of the ball doesn’t have anyone who fits the description. (Yeah that includes TM)
Let’s be clear, if you’re "good enough" to have made an NFL roster, you have talent, but excluding the exceptional player of which Washington has none offensively, the difference between having a roster filled with “ really good to top talent” and one that’s filled with “good enough” talent ( to make the team and play) can be seen in the W/L column. Finally, having “good enough” talent is exactly why point number three is correct when you consider the competition this past Sunday. Washington and the Giants match up favorably in terms of how each roster has been built. Both, offensively, are stocked with “good enough” players, and a quick look at the actual scoring in this last contest, confirms that. Looking at the last three games, both teams played to their talent level versus a mirrored imaged opponent, however, the winning margin can be directly attributed to the Giants getting slightly more production from the QB, running back, and tight end in all of those games.

Yesterday, Jonathan Allen said, “ I'm fuckin’ tired of this shit. Fuckin’ tired of this shit. It's been seven fuckin’ years of this shit. I'm tired of this shit."

Want to know what he means by “this shit?” Well, he comes from a program that was built to dominate any and all opponents week in and week out. They had and kept some of the top talent in the game while they consistently won and/or were championship-level teams. Now, he toils on a team filled with what he saw in their opponents on the field and the sidelines. Applying and rephrasing that old expression, "Garbage in-Garbage out" as "Shit in-Shit out," he’s had enough and I believe that we all agree with him.
But wait if we win a playoff game ..,,….,.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol...be nice skinsdad...

You are killing me smalls!

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well done sir...

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need Snyder back asap!