• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joel Embiid is a goon; Will find some creative way to underachieve in our league...

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the reason I'm not so easily entertained by Embiid is due to the fact that I'm not 12 years old.
you sure? seems like your bitter, you find a clip from a while ago and try to posterize it. sounds like your bitter to me

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again, i dont closely follow nba, i dont like james harden, just reminded me while im watching sportscenter and typing this
you sure? seems like your bitter, you find a clip from a while ago and try to posterize it. sounds like your bitter to me

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Good job losing to the Cavs at home.

All Cleveland had to do to avenge their road loss from last April was to let LeBron lose while your team added Butler an Embiid, who was recovering from orbital surgery at the time.

Losing in five games to a Celtics team without Kyrie and Hayward is nothing to brag about. It's all written in stone that you're going to lose to some underwhelming roster in the first or second round again this year.

But hey, at least you added a guy that fits the personality of your team in Jim-ME.

It'd be fucking hilarious if you guys lose to Detroit on the playoffs given all the shit Embiid talks about Drummond...

Well I'm happy you took such great joy out of a mid-season game.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW Good job losing to the Cavs at home.

All Cleveland had to do to avenge their road loss from last April was to let LeBron lose while your team added Butler an Embiid, who was recovering from orbital surgery at the time.

Losing in five games to a Celtics team without Kyrie and Hayward is nothing to brag about. It's all written in stone that you're going to lose to some underwhelming roster in the first or second round again this year.

But hey, at least you added a guy that fits the personality of your team in Jim-ME.

It'd be fucking hilarious if you guys lose to Detroit on the playoffs given all the shit Embiid talks about Drummond...

BTW, you are going to be one salty little princess if Embiid wins MVP this year.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike Embiid.

Thread may suck. But I'm leaving that out there wherever it's relevant. Even remotely.

I dislike him too but he is a damn good player. Approaching top 10 if not already there

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Embid has a little Detroit basketball in him.........................not a bad thing

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MVP.

OP is a faggot.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably not MVP now with Butler there. Butler is their go-to crunch time player and he’s only been there a week.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be cool if Ayton worked out with Embiid next offseason.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ultimately, my bold prediction is that this clown Embiid will one day do something that will cost the Sixers a chance at a title, and when that day comes, people will say it wasn't a very bold opinion at all.

Nearly two years later, this proclamation of mine isn't looking too bad off...

It's still more than possible that Philly goes on a run late, though. I can also say that I would root for them 100 percent if they end up advancing to the finals and face the Lakers.

As bag a d-bag as Embiid is - At least he makes an attempt at being competitive, whereas LeBron is a manipulative whore. :clap:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nearly two years later, this proclamation of mine isn't looking too bad off...

It's still more than possible that Philly goes on a run late, though. I can also say that I would root for them 100 percent if they end up advancing to the finals and face the Lakers.

As bag a d-bag as Embiid is - At least he makes an attempt at being competitive, whereas LeBron is a manipulative whore. :clap:

Such anger.

Mom bring the wrong flavor of Hot Pocket again?

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Such anger.

Mom bring the wrong flavor of Hot Pocket again?

source.gif

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as trollbait goes, this thread was pretty weak.

Even the YouTube clip of Sabonis getting hurt was pretty weak sauce.

The Sixers were better this year than the Pacers with a rookie running the show and 2 of their other 4 starters being 2nd year players. Even if they don't bring in some quality FA talent, they are going to be a very good team next year.

The Pacers are in "what a nice story" territory. Gritty team that overachieves but doesn't really scare anyone.

Olandipo will be back in less than a month... I'm not sure the Pacers will be "overachieving but don't really scare anyone" after he is back... There are concerns of course on his come back condition, but if he is the "Victor we all knew", the Pacers will be a real threat during the postseason.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olandipo will be back in less than a month... I'm not sure the Pacers will be "overachieving but don't really scare anyone" after he is back... There are concerns of course on his come back condition, but if he is the "Victor we all knew", the Pacers will be a real threat during the postseason.

This is a fair point. Indiana plus a mostly healthy Oladipo will be no joke in the playoffs. Might even beat the Bucks...

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a fair point. Indiana plus a mostly healthy Oladipo will be no joke in the playoffs. Might even beat the Bucks...

That "overachieving but don't really scare anyone" thing, reminded me of last year's Raps... Everybody was saying the same for them before... didn't they?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You quoted a post of from me from a year and a half ago?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You quoted a post of from me from a year and a half ago?
Has "overachieving but don't really scare anyone" changed in the mean time?