• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Joel Embiid is a goon; Will find some creative way to underachieve in our league...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bubba Kush is a strain, and a damn good one. These days marijuana is broken up into 3 categories. Sativa, commonly know as a daytime smoke. India, which is called more of an evening smoke. And then there's hybrid's, which can be either indica or sativa leaning.
I have obviously never smoked - lol:lol:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bubba Kush is a strain, and a damn good one. These days marijuana is broken up into 3 categories. Sativa, commonly know as a daytime smoke. India, which is called more of an evening smoke. And then there's hybrid's, which can be either indica or sativa leaning.

^^^This^^^

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the net, the mother strain was the Bubba and has been lost since introduced - so you just dated yourself -lol, but the Kush strains are still available

Oh yeah the Kush strains are still around. My dispensary usually has a few @ all times.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There seems to be no bottom to the well of ghey that OP has access to.
Oh the Irony of the op calling someone else an "undisciplined asshole", but this thread went from that to school ground fights when we were young(by the way - we haven't heard yours yet-Who did you beat up) to smoking various strains of weed:lol:

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the Irony of the op calling someone else an "undisciplined asshole", but this thread went from that to school ground fights when we were young(by the way - we haven't heard yours yet-Who did you beat up) to smoking various strains of weed:lol:

Yup. You guys saved what was looking to be a pretty awful thread.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but this thread went from that to school ground fights when we were young(by the way - we haven't heard yours yet-Who did you beat up)

I'm a lover, not a fighter. lol

Okay, I was about 10 and the neighborhood bully was picking on a friend of mine who was considerably smaller. The bully was the biggest kid in the neighborhood by a fair bit and my friend was probably the smallest kid.

Anyhow, he starts bullying my friend figuring no one would stop him. I told him to stop, he didn't.

So, I beat the hell out him to the point that his Mom came running out to rescue him with a wet washcloth for the bloody nose I gave him.

My Dad was pretty proud and gave me a small glass of beer (I was always bugging him to give me a taste of his beer). I didn't finish the beer because I thought it was nasty.

My Dad always said that he accomplished 2 things with that...

1. He rewarded me for taking on a bully and protecting my friend.

2. I never bugged him for a taste of his beer again. lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a lover, not a fighter. lol

Okay, I was about 10 and the neighborhood bully was picking on a friend of mine who was considerably smaller. The bully was the biggest kid in the neighborhood by a fair bit and my friend was probably the smallest kid.

Anyhow, he starts bullying my friend figuring no one would stop him. I told him to stop, he didn't.

So, I beat the hell out him to the point that his Mom came running out to rescue him with a wet washcloth for the bloody nose I gave him.

My Dad was pretty proud and gave me a small glass of beer (I was always bugging him to give me a taste of his beer). I didn't finish the beer because I thought it was nasty.

My Dad always said that he accomplished 2 things with that...

1. He rewarded me for taking on a bully and protecting my friend.

2. I never bugged him for a taste of his beer again. lol
LOL - I still today do not like the taste of beer, Wine is a different matter though

Glad you stuck up for your friend - it was the right thing to do

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revenge...Go home, goon.

Embiid is a million dollar talent, but absolutely 100% the most classless thoughtless motherfucker in our game today.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revenge...Go home, goon.

Embiid is a million dollar talent, but absolutely 100% the most classless thoughtless motherfucker in our game today.
embiid is funny AF. and he gets postered 1 time and your flapping your wings. How many times has he posterized someone else this year??? have your moment

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
embiid is funny AF. and he gets postered 1 time and your flapping your wings. How many times has he posterized someone else this year??? have your moment

Not to mention....

Dredging up an almost 6 month old thread to post a video of a dunk that happened over 2 weeks ago. Classic hurricane.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention....

Dredging up an almost 6 month old thread to post a video of a dunk that happened over 2 weeks ago. Classic hurricane.
Lmao and I don’t even follow the nba

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Revenge...Go home, goon.

Weird that you would pick a play where the offensive player clearly fouled Embiid driving towards the hoop. Pretty sure you are not allowed to lead with your forearm. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Sadly for you, Embiid is one of the most popular players in the NBA among fans and players. I'm sure that stings but the truth is the truth.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to mention....

Seriously. This happened a while ago AND the 76ers won that game. Yeah, “revenge.” Laughable.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weird that you would pick a play where the offensive player clearly fouled Embiid driving towards the hoop. Pretty sure you are not allowed to lead with your forearm. But I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Sadly for you, Embiid is one of the most popular players in the NBA among fans and players. I'm sure that stings but the truth is the truth.

BTW Good job losing to the Cavs at home.

All Cleveland had to do to avenge their road loss from last April was to let LeBron lose while your team added Butler an Embiid, who was recovering from orbital surgery at the time.

Losing in five games to a Celtics team without Kyrie and Hayward is nothing to brag about. It's all written in stone that you're going to lose to some underwhelming roster in the first or second round again this year.

But hey, at least you added a guy that fits the personality of your team in Jim-ME.

It'd be fucking hilarious if you guys lose to Detroit on the playoffs given all the shit Embiid talks about Drummond...

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess the reason I'm not so easily entertained by Embiid is due to the fact that I'm not 12 years old.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dislike Embiid.

Thread may suck. But I'm leaving that out there wherever it's relevant. Even remotely.