• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Jalen Carter was the pick

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angel on Jiddy’s shoulder: “Dude, warn Moab to get the hell out of the cesspool of arguing with genius”

Devil on Jiddy’s other shoulder: “F*ck it. Let the cheesehead suffer.”

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Angel on Jiddy’s shoulder: “Dude, warn Moab to get the hell out of the cesspool of arguing with genius”

Devil on Jiddy’s other shoulder: “F*ck it. Let the cheesehead suffer.”

I know it's a circle jerk, but he keeps digging his grave deeper...so what the hell, give him a new shovel and maybe he'll get really tired or die trying

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throwing shit against a wall until it sticks. That's hope and hope is not a strategy.
So in your pea brain “keep drafting qbs” = throwing shit against a wall until it sticks?

No. I already explained what I meant. Go back and reread and comprehend cheesehead.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So in your pea brain “keep drafting qbs” = throwing shit against a wall until it sticks?

No. I already explained what I meant. Go back and reread and comprehend cheesehead.

Thanks, I already read all the Dr Suess books about 50 years ago, but appreciate the offer.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, I already read all the Dr Suess books about 50 years ago, but appreciate the offer.
And there it is…

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree with this. The cream always rises to the top. Once in a lifetime talent like Mahomes would have succeeded anywhere. The timing is debatable but I believe it would have happened eventually anywhere. Of course there's no way of proving this.

But whatever Bear fans need to say to help them sleep well at night...(not accusing you of being a Bears fan)
Sure, but NO ONE saw that coming. No one. Except for Andy Reid, I guess.

Dude was scouted as Cutler, by EVERYONE.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, but NO ONE saw that coming. No one. Except for Andy Reid, I guess.

Dude was scouted as Cutler, by EVERYONE.
It wasn't Andy Reid, it was their current GM (then scout). Because you know, that's the job of the GM, to scout and evaluate players. If it is even true that "no one" saw it coming, that's a lot of GMs that didn't do their jobs.

Andy Reid tells the story of how their GM at the time would watch Mahomes since being a freshman was a wow'd how amazing Mahomes was. He would say "this kid is unbelievable" and made Reid watch tape on Mahomes and Reid agreed they needed to draft Mahomes. So it's not like they had this secret inside info, they just watched tape! That's not an edge, that's just doing your job.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't Andy Reid, it was their current GM (then scout). Because you know, that's the job of the GM, to scout and evaluate players. If it is even true that "no one" saw it coming, that's a lot of GMs that didn't do their jobs.

Andy Reid tells the story of how their GM at the time would watch Mahomes since being a freshman was a wow'd how amazing Mahomes was. He would say "this kid is unbelievable" and made Reid watch tape on Mahomes and Reid agreed they needed to draft Mahomes. So it's not like they had this secret inside info, they just watched tape! That's not an edge, that's just doing your job.
Well, 9 other teams weren't doing their jobs then.:rolleyes2: