• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Iggles @ seahawks 815p

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 years in a row in the playoffs his first 3 years for Nick Sirianni but the buck stops with the head coach. This team is poorly coached. It’s unacceptable to see the lapses in execution from this team. The coordinators have not done the job but that’s his staff.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete just owns the Eagles

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on NFC teams!

Lets hear it for Matt Patricia!

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

Well, the Eagles on scored 17 so maybe he should be the play caller on O?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right but I mean we have a 1 game lead yet can lose one more and still have it.
Yep. It will be interesting how they choose to play the Rams game. Do you sit starters with a bye coming? That’s two weeks off. Some teams value that and others get worried about the rust of two weeks without run when so much of this is about schedule and habits

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles are 14-0 this year on leaving me disgusted after a football game. The offense had two chances to win this game and they completely blew it. 17 points against this defense is embarrassing.

This Eagles team ain’t it. They haven’t played a complete football game all season long and they’re playing their worst football late in the season.

Brian Johnson has broken Jalen Hurts.

Congrats Seahawks fans. You guys own the Eagles. Good luck the rest of the way.

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

Back at ya brother. Kick some ass the rest of the way. You guys will find a way to break this Skid.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the schedule of death is over for the Eagles though

They came out of it 3-3, which is probably what was expected....maybe an unexpected win at KC offset by an unexpected loss at Seattle

It was a roller coaster crazy (3-3) but that is honestly how it should have happened going back to the schedule.

They now just need to beat the Giants twice to clinch the division more or less.

Now, if they start losing at home to the Giants, then they can worry a bit.

It is hard to imagine the team that we just watched doing much damage in the playoffs though.

The coaching is atrocious, the secondary is even worse and Hurts looks broken.

Time to turn it around still. But doesn’t look good after what we have seen as of late. Hurts is going to need a monster playoffs to get this team back to the SB.

Expectations really are a bitch. And like it or not this is a team that need a SB trip or it will be a bit of a disappointing season.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the schedule of death is over for the Eagles though

They came out of it 3-3, which is probably what was expected....maybe an unexpected win at KC offset by an unexpected loss at Seattle

It was a roller coaster crazy (3-3) but that is honestly how it should have happened going back to the schedule.

They now just need to beat the Giants twice to clinch the division more or less.

Now, if they start losing at home to the Giants, then they can worry a bit.

The Eagles get the division if both teams win out? They would have the same division and conference record.

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It will be interesting how they choose to play the Rams game. Do you sit starters with a bye coming? That’s two weeks off. Some teams value that and others get worried about the rust of two weeks without run when so much of this is about schedule and habits
If we clinch before the last game, sit Purdy, Deebo, Williams, Greenlaw, Ward, CMC, Kittle and Warner. Those are guys who have been banged up off and on all year.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.
Wasnt all of you calling for Pete's head just a couple minutes ago? :scratch:

They were, but to be fair when the Seahawks started their last drive there were 3 people in the world that thought the Seahawks would pull that game out. They were Pete Carroll, Drew Lock and Drew Lock's mom.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were, but to be fair when the Seahawks started their last drive there were 3 people in the world that thought the Seahawks would pull that game out. They were Pete Carroll, Drew Lock and Drew Lock's mom.
Drew Locks mom for MVP

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m having trouble seeing the Eagles as Super Bowl contenders right now. Shaky LB unit and disappointing secondary play, plus Hurts not looking as dynamic and the lack of receiving weapons beyond Brown and Smith. The Eagles are damn lucky to have won 10 games, they easily could’ve lost several they won.

I think the NFC is between the Niners and Cowboys, with the Niners as huge favorites. The Eagles will likely win the East which is a blow to the Cowboys, but I don’t think this Eagles team is a Super Bowl caliber team. Anything can happen in the playoffs though.

But what a win for the Seahawks, they really needed that and their final 3 games are Titans, Steelers and Cards and so they could easily win out. They have a talented team, and are arguably the best of the Wild Card teams other than the Cowboys, I think they are superior to the Rams, Packers, Vikings and the whole NFC South.

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles get the division if both teams win out? They would have the same division and conference record.

The Eagles have the tiebreaker of strength of record in any and all possible combos with Dallas.
Even if they both go 3-0, 2-1, 1-2, or 0-3.....it still works in Philly's favor.

It is like the 15th place tiebreaker and some crazy complex MIT level math, but it just happens to be that way.
Dallas needs to finish ahead of the eagles.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do sim leagues on discord..................

A Mod just posted this....................

Jalen Hurts just lost to Drew Lock and he did that shitty celebration. The one where he like does the horns on his chest and pulls it in. I don’t know if I can ever talk down about drew lock ever again without thinking about his legacy after this game. Most people don’t even know where the MVP race is after this shitty ass Jalen Hurts performance. I think I might have better decision making then Jalen hurts. The eagles literally have the best kicker in the league and this 3rd grader Jalen hurts decides to throw it up to Mr sterioid himself. All he did was have to throw it over the middle to a wide open receiver since they had 2 fucking timeouts left and their kicker could probably hit from 65. After this performance, Jalen Hurts shouldn’t be close to the MVP conversation and instead we should be talking about Sam Howell and even Zack Moss in the playoff picture. Howell is one of the league leaders in passing yards with a god awful offensive line, as well as a shitty team. Moss is on the fucking colts and is playing better than CMC, Tyreek, and Tom Brady combined. Now let’s get started on Drew Lock. Drew Lock is a fucking annoying ass bitch. His balls have yet to drop and he was literally about to cry after winning a REGULAR SEASON GAME. That just proves how fucking shitty you are. That’s it from me though but that mightve been the worst read I’ve ever seen from a QB. He had 2 timeouts and had 12 seconds and only needed 15 yards. Fucking bullshit. I hate drew lock and jalen hurts. Fuck Jason Kelce and fuck the city of Seattle

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly didn’t expect us to win this game, very surprised .. Drew did a great job on that final drive, so did DK