• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the rams have yet another average season

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the question is....what to we do to fix this offense??
It looked like they tried a bunch of different things yesterday and nothing worked. Sam was ratteled all day. The hurry up offense helped a little, but why did we wait until the 2nd half to try it?

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry for upsetting a couple of you with my Brsdford opinions. Just talking football.

Ps: ignore lists are for pussies.

Good luck Thursday and the rest of the year. :suds:

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't have your QB getting sacked 6 times with an average at best WR core and no running game. And for Finnegan, I have no words right now SMH.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RB, did you watch the game?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't quite know exactly what that was yesterday besides just a beatdown.

No life on the Rams side. No life from the D. The O-line was not good. Our OC has abandoned the run game. And no sense of urgency down 20+ with no hurry up.

The defense should be better. With Ogletree and McDonald looking good, why is this happenening? So we have weaknesses at FS and SLB and that's what's causing the breakdowns?

Here's my take:

We have played 3 talented offenses, with AZ being the least talented of the bunch. I think our Defense has hit a wall. Our offense cannot score in the 1st half, we have no running game because our OC doesn't want to run the ball, but he doesn't want to go hurry up either (because Bradford will consistently get Teed off on). The Defense knows the offense is in shambles and in learning mode (young WRs).

But don't yell at me. I didn't want a slot WR at #5 overall and I wanted to trade Saffold last year in the offseason. I think our O-line is suspect once again, our QB is not as confident in his WR's as we would want him to be and our WR's are young, learning and need to catch the ball.

Tough to evaluate Bradford this week, but I didn't see any bullet passes 10 yards or shorter and i didn't see any batted balls.

But geeez. what a melt down that was. And a beatdown.

We have to run the ball more - at least mix it in the passing game. We cannot just go out and play Texas Tech's offense in the NFL and throw all the time.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How nice would Kyle Long and Ogletree look right now o the Rams? Jonathan Franklin (UCLA) went in the 4th round of the 2013 NFL draft. He has 10 carries for over 100 yards against the Bengals yesterday. And didn't we give up our 2nd rounder? Eddie Lacy and Christine Michael go late in the 2nd?

We jumped and took the bait, slobbering over a 5'8 170 lb speedster, when we really need another O-line guy for the run and a RB!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher was the wrong choice. And Bradford is average at best. And we will be losers until they're both gone.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76. I was calling for Kyle Long last year until we went after Austin and we still could have taken Olgetree without giving up a second. We whiffed on Franklin for whom? Stacey??? I wanted Long in the worst way and wanted to trade Saffold as well but I supposed there were no takers.

I say the O-line should be Starks, Williams, Wells, Washington, and Barksdale left to right. Long and Dahl had horrific games yesterday. If Washington doesn't work, enter Jones the rookie and stick with it.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SJ76. I was calling for Kyle Long last year until we went after Austin and we still could have taken Olgetree without giving up a second. We whiffed on Franklin for whom? Stacey??? I wanted Long in the worst way and wanted to trade Saffold as well but I supposed there were no takers.

I say the O-line should be Starks, Williams, Wells, Washington, and Barksdale left to right. Long and Dahl had horrific games yesterday. If Washington doesn't work, enter Jones the rookie and stick with it.

You didn't want him in the first round tho and that's were he was drafted. Can't have your cake and eat it too

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No Franklin went with the 125th pick, so it would have been Barrett Jones.

As a UCLA fan I was hopeful we would pick up Franklin because I really liked watching the dude here in LA even though he was small back, he did well with no real big studs on the OL. The last small RB drafted out of UCLA was Maurice Drew Jones and he's done okay. lol

I thought Jonathan could do some damage here in St Louis however he is very similar to what we already have in Richardson.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about Red_Chaos? We traded up to get Austin, we could have traded up to get Long and still keep the Olgetree pick. Not sure what you are referring to about cake.

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher was the wrong choice. And Bradford is average at best. And we will be losers until they're both gone.

Seems like an overreaction. this team only won 7 games last year(and started 3-6), getting 7 more this year would be an improvement.