• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

If the rams have yet another average season

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Nobody should blame Bradford. This is the worst defense ive seen since he's been there. Makes zero sense considering how talented it is. Extremely frustrating...

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sooner,

very frustrating but I still blame our OC. He is calling ridiculous plays and it makes me wonder if Shurmur is texting Schottenheimer.

Our defense is hit or miss... good one week and sucky the next week.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've had an average season? Lets be real: we've been rebuilding for awhile now

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season was an average season... we were essentially a .500 team

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season was an average season... we were essentially a .500 team
I'm not going to quibble. This season is a game or 2 away from getting out of hand, though.

I obviously agree with the OP that Bradford isn't the problem.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Clayton. I am cautiously changing my tune a bit as I have been one of the Bradford bashers. It was very clear that he was not the problem TODAY and if he continues to play like he did today, I'll have to adjust my opinion again. Of course he may end-up like one Mark Bulger but the Rams krappy season won't be at his feet. Again, I stated "cautiously" at this point.

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of blame has to go on the defense for the rams struggles IMO. I'm not sure whether the problem is the rams starting 2 rookies at safety or Walton being a terrible coordinator.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The majority of blame has to go on the defense for the rams struggles IMO. I'm not sure whether the problem is the rams starting 2 rookies at safety or Walton being a terrible coordinator.

Can't blame rookies the linebacker were non existent from what Steve was saying on the radio. Basically this team can't win on the road. Something happens in that locker room that needs to change

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Olgetree made a showing occasionally but Laurinaitus and Witherspoon took the day off. Both safeties actually played pretty well. Jenkins held his own but Finnegan got torched all day long. This is not good!

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have RB Richardson or RT Saffold for the Cowboys game. We had no rushing threat and we couldn't protect Bradford. Having seen what happened I don't think we'd have won even with those 2 playing, but we'd have posed some sort of problem. We're very thin on offensive talent.

13 1st half points after 3 games. Solve that problem and all the other issues would look smaller.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To bad the bye week is week 11…

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We didn't have RB Richardson or RT Saffold for the Cowboys game. We had no rushing threat and we couldn't protect Bradford. Having seen what happened I don't think we'd have won even with those 2 playing, but we'd have posed some sort of problem. We're very thin on offensive talent.

13 1st half points after 3 games. Solve that problem and all the other issues would look smaller.
This...

I saw Jeff Fisher's presser last week and I had a real big problem with Jeff stating that all those penalties we had last week were not penalties, in his opinion. Yes Coach Fisher, we all know you are on the 'rules committee' however if you fail to adjust to the way a game is getting called you can be right dead right as you coach along but you're just as dead as if you were wrong.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And while I'm at it (Bashing Coach Fisher that is...) Your fake punt probably only fooled me and nobody else, certainly didn't fool the Cowboys. I admit I was fooled, mainly because I couldn't fathom pulling such a blunder after last weeks loss, which in my mind was largely attributed to field position. The game, as I recall was scoreless and we were past mid field. After we suffered to find decent field position for almost the entire first half in Atlanta, how do you squander an opportunity to pin the Boys deep? Yes if it works, we possibly could have taken an early lead, however the reward didn't justify the risk after the way we suffered in field position just a week ago.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody should blame Bradford. This is the worst defense ive seen since he's been there. Makes zero sense considering how talented it is. Extremely frustrating...

Bradford won't be re-signed, and you'll use your picks to move up and get a new QB next year. May as well start warmingnup to the idea now because that is what is going to happen.

I think it's a good thing for you guys. I don't see a team that goes to war for Bradford.

sooner4life130

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Bradford won't be re-signed, and you'll use your picks to move up and get a new QB next year. May as well start warmingnup to the idea now because that is what is going to happen.

I think it's a good thing for you guys. I don't see a team that goes to war for Bradford.

Says the guy with the one hit wonder Stafford. I would much rather have Sam than Stafford. You give Sam Calvin Johnson and he has 8-10 td's by now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy with the one hit wonder Stafford. I would much rather have Sam than Stafford. You give Sam Calvin Johnson and he has 8-10 td's by now.

Better start studying the QBs coming out of the draft. You've been warned. :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know RobBase, you've brought up a good point. I don't know if it is Bradford or who it is but this team is just not cohesive like it was last year. There are alot of holes on both sides of the ball and we have been rebuilding for some time. Right now we have alot of young players playing for themselves because they appear to not have bought into the system to the same extent as last year or they are so young that they have yet to understand cohesiveness.

I think we have had such a high rate of turnover that continuity has yet to be established. The Cowboys played as a team because they now have some consistency and Seattle is really playing great because everyone is on the same page. The cowboys made a change with their OC and DC and they are much better this year.

The Rams just seem to be out of sorts and I think it may be the OC and the DC and their systems not fitting the personnel or they are just out of their league and in over their heads. IDK, but something is definitely amiss as we are getting killed on both sides of the ball and the STs are completely out of whack. We've had three games now where we are playing the same way-slow starting offense, weak and hole-filled defense, and STs that are mistake ridden.

I think they need to either keep everyone or continue to build by getting more talent starting with the QB, RB, and O-line. But something must change or this year indeed be a step backwards and a huge one at that.

DK7000

Busting Posey's
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better start studying the QBs coming out of the draft. You've been warned. :suds:

Yeah, it's the same bullshit every week with you. We get it. You think we'll get rid of Bradford and draft a QB. Want a fucking cookie?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No point of getting a qb next with a high pick when we can't keep him up straight. Somebody ask the 49ers and the Seahawks how to draft lineman