• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I know its wrong

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we have something in common.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ace_ventura.gif
Where is Washington?

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm completely glad my prediction came untrue. Based on how the team was playing, it wasn't an unrealistic expectation either. What happened last night was.

Let's get real here, no one thought the Kings would pull it off. I'm a Kings fan but I'm not a retard.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was over, I was hoping for 1 good game #4. Even through half of last nights game I thought it was feeling like a late mistake was going to lose it for LA.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was over, I was hoping for 1 good game #4. Even through half of last nights game I thought it was feeling like a late mistake was going to lose it for LA.

Yeah, it's hard to stay positive when the negative history of the OLD Kings keeps creeping in. So glad that is behind us. :cool2:

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Hawks fan before you were born, buddy. Always been my second favorite team.

Thats hardly an excuss, I mean it is the Hawks. I must say at this time of history that is much worse then being a Craps fan. :whistle:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats hardly an excuss, I mean it is the Hawks. I must say at this time of history that is much worse then being a Craps fan. :whistle:

Definitely, the bandwagon for the Hawks has exploded out of control.

I liked them from the mid 1980s, the logo did it for me. I still have a few of those jerseys but don't bust them out. By doing so Hawks fans of now would think I just got on the wagon.

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been a Hawks fan before you were born, buddy. Always been my second favorite team.

Honestly not even calling you out. Just pointing out how stupid it is to say someone isn't a fan because they like another team as well.

Hell, Caps are even in the same conference as the Kings, lol.

I like a lot of teams, and a lot of different players, Im a Kings fan but a hockey fan as well.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, I don't see anything wrong with that at all. I think it's a great thing to have your loyalty to one team (Kings for me obviously) but also follow the rest of the league and other teams even if casually.

You learn so much about players, franchises, trends, etc. It just keeps you on your feet and knowledgeable in an ever changing sport.

DOD0083

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, I don't see anything wrong with that at all. I think it's a great thing to have your loyalty to one team (Kings for me obviously) but also follow the rest of the league and other teams even if casually.

You learn so much about players, franchises, trends, etc. It just keeps you on your feet and knowledgeable in an ever changing sport.

Too bad this astute base of knowledge didn't help you in the FHL.....HA!!!! :lol::laugh3:

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad this astute base of knowledge didn't help you in the FHL.....HA!!!! :lol::laugh3:

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.•´
............\..............(

=)~~

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think not having a "2nd favorite" team makes someone not pay attention to the rest of the NHL or other players. Some people are lucky enough to have pro/minor teams where they live and are most likely not Kings/affiliated. I would not expect them to go there and not root for that team unless its against LA of course. Heck I have quite a few players I like on other teams but really don't care who wins if the Kings lose.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with this sentiment too. If the Kings don't win, I won't be pulling for Chicago to win but I will be watching their games more closely since the Kings will be out (hope not). If they do win, it'll be acceptable to me since I have followed the since my youth but the Kings are the first and foremost team I will actually *pull for* to win the Cup.

I still need to go to a Reign game, my company had a team building event last Friday at LoanMart Field for a Rancho Cucamonga Quakes minor league baseball game. It had a different vibe than an Angel game (only baseball team I have actually gone to their field to see play) and I kind of liked it.

I hope a Reign game is the same way.

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`•¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.•´
............\..............(

"They will not come back" and "I hope they get swept" is the main point of all this. Having another NHL in your "favorites" is just another weak statement. :L

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I remembered you "liked" the Colorado Avs also, before they went into their lean years.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were fun to watch, I never "liked" the Avalanche. Watching guys like Forsberg, Sakic, Ricci, etc. was a lot of fun. Lot of talent there.

Just couldn't pull for them though, especially after Game 7 2001 and mainly because they acquired Roy (1993).

Deader2818

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its not like people don't get upset when their team gets blown out in the playoffs. Hell, you jump on Quick a lot and were ragging on him for most of game 1 and 2.

With the way the team started the series, I don't know why its so shocking to see people thinking there was no way they could come back. Its not like the games were close.

At that point, yeah, I was hoping they would get swept because then it would force them to re look at the team and force them to make some moves that need to be made.

Ofc, clearly the better outcome was guys who played like crap stepped up and proved they can still get the job done.