• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Holiday Bowl vs. Texas Tech

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"There are serious questions about his character, fitness and athletic ability. He was out of shape this fall and wasn't nearly the same player that he was the year before."

Is this guys for real? There's a legitimate concern about Sutton's size at the next level and he wasn't as explosive to start the season but this is just absurd.

He wasn't out of shape, he gained weight because that's what the scouts said they wanted to see and more importantly the team needed him that big to help the run defense. And then questioning his character :L

Look what they said about vontaze! He is one of the top in the NFL now.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ASU basketball just whooped TT hoops. Good job Germaine Marshall !!

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to go win our first Holliday Bowl and get our 11th win on the season. Shut down their All-Star TE, pressure the hell out of their new QB, confuse their new Co-OC, and fork their pretty boy young coach.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Send this senior class out in style Graham.. Love this ASU team, we'll never forget the ones that laid the foundation for success in Tempe. This one is for Sutton, Irabor, Young, Martin, Coleman, Conway, Darby, Nelson, Fink, Koeb, Grice, Coyle, and Ozier.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen!
It's almost gametime!