• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Holiday Bowl vs. Texas Tech

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Devils show up motivated we'll finish the season with another beatdown of a 7-5 school.

If not things might get interesting. There's also a chance both Grice and Foster are out. Their run D is bad so Lewis and Nelson could have a big game.

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NMexico bowl for the cats.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss.. Think that Stanford is just a really bad matchup for the devils. They (Stanford) didn't beat anyone as bad as they beat us.. Not Army or SJSU! Our small Defense reared it's ugly head again as they just pushed us around for the most part. I'm glad that by the end of it I was drunk enough to not be completey dejected.

Prepare for this game and go win it! Doesn't need to be sexy, doesn't need to be a statement, we just need to act and play like the better team.

If any of you remember, both Fork and I predicted a 10 win season.. Last year I predicted a 7 win season too! Next year I'm just not as optimistic. 8 tough wins next year is what we'll get.. Almost every player on D is leaving and we'll need to break in guys in a hurry. Plus we get Stan and Oregon next year with USC on the road. Time to cash in big on THIS season. Really need a couple more high profile kids to jump on board. Obviously would love to see at least three of these Dixon, Tucker, Mixon, Lazarous, Smallwood, and Lauderdale. We really really really need a TE.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tough loss.. Think that Stanford is just a really bad matchup for the devils. They (Stanford) didn't beat anyone as bad as they beat us.. Not Army or SJSU! Our small Defense reared it's ugly head again as they just pushed us around for the most part. I'm glad that by the end of it I was drunk enough to not be completey dejected.

Prepare for this game and go win it! Doesn't need to be sexy, doesn't need to be a statement, we just need to act and play like the better team.

If any of you remember, both Fork and I predicted a 10 win season.. Last year I predicted a 7 win season too! Next year I'm just not as optimistic. 8 tough wins next year is what we'll get.. Almost every player on D is leaving and we'll need to break in guys in a hurry. Plus we get Stan and Oregon next year with USC on the road. Time to cash in big on THIS season. Really need a couple more high profile kids to jump on board. Obviously would love to see at least three of these Dixon, Tucker, Mixon, Lazarous, Smallwood, and Lauderdale. We really really really need a TE.

We miss Oregon next year. Schedule is the same as this year but home/road is flipped and Wisconsin is replaced with New Mexico.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We miss Oregon next year. Schedule is the same as this year but home/road is flipped and Wisconsin is replaced with New Mexico.

Missing Oregon again? Wow. Lucky us.

Do you have a link for the schedule, I can't find it online.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt Marion Grice plays just because of his NFL stocks wants to be healthy for the combine.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WhoDat,
I have never been correct twice so I am going to say we win 9 games next season. I like that the Irish are bringing their bitch asses to Tempe! I also believe we have Tech AM on the plate 2015

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for all the love and support guys! I am still butt hurt on the trees falling on us.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am debating on whether I go to San Diego or not. Anybody else going?

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is ladies and gentleman..

Michael Eubank has asked for a scholarship release and will transfer.

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also,

Junior Onyeali will not return next year.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there it is ladies and gentleman..

Michael Eubank has asked for a scholarship release and will transfer.

He gave us 70 yds this year and a messed up goal line score against Stanford.
I am done with him. Coach Graham will get him a good job at another FBS

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Christian Westerman will be cleared to play in the Holiday Bowl, and it won't affect his eligibility. Something about final grades being posted before December 30th. If this is true I wonder if he would start.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is Christian Westerman will be cleared to play in the Holiday Bowl, and it won't affect his eligibility. Something about final grades being posted before December 30th. If this is true I wonder if he would start.

I would say for experience but there are alot of seniors on this team and we need to win for momentum the holiday bowl is always a big highlight for espn.

asu_08

HIGH OCTANE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFL Scout Quote about Sutton

"There are serious questions about his character, fitness and athletic ability. He was out of shape this fall and wasn't nearly the same player that he was the year before."

Is this guys for real? There's a legitimate concern about Sutton's size at the next level and he wasn't as explosive to start the season but this is just absurd.

He wasn't out of shape, he gained weight because that's what the scouts said they wanted to see and more importantly the team needed him that big to help the run defense. And then questioning his character :L