• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hats off To You Guys

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know whatever the particulars were. Frankly I don't care all that much but that doesn't change the fact that the official reason why Brady was suspended was because he didn't cooperate with the investigation. Its in the official NFL press release.

and you believe the NFL? They botched the hell out of this investigation from the beginning and they are doing everything they can to backtrack and make themselves look "ok"

Now, did the Patriots or Brady or both do something, they probably did... But to say it's 100% true is wrong

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you believe the NFL? They botched the hell out of this investigation from the beginning and they are doing everything they can to backtrack and make themselves look "ok"

Now, did the Patriots or Brady or both do something, they probably did... But to say it's 100% true is wrong

I never did and honestly it was probably Belicheck or low level guys willing to take one "for the team" but also I believe the NFL when they say that considering how the Pats have been for say the last 15 years or so.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never did and honestly it was probably Belicheck or low level guys willing to take one "for the team" but also I believe the NFL when they say that considering how the Pats have been for say the last 15 years or so.

Yes the history doesn't help the Patriots but there really wasn't any evidence Brady did anything.... Again, that's not saying he didn't or BB or someone on the Pats didn't but still. I wasn't trying to go after you by the way... You seem to be a good one

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes the history doesn't help the Patriots but there really wasn't any evidence Brady did anything.... Again, that's not saying he didn't or BB or someone on the Pats didn't but still. I wasn't trying to go after you by the way... You seem to be a good one

Its fine its a discussion.... people have a tendency to think that all discussion are intense arguments and quickly revert to name calling.

To the point though if someone did something there has to be an investigation and even if it was just an overzealous attendant that wanted to get on the good side of Brady and BB there has to be cooperation and according to the NFL there was none from Brady anyway. Granted 4 games seems excessive considering the charge. It doesn't smear the NFL brand more than spygate or all the drunk driving or Aaron Hernadez didn't Travis Henry and Jamal Lewis go to jail for drug trafficking. In the grand scheme of the NFL offenses Brady burning his cell phone and telling Godell this is a joke is low on the list.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fine its a discussion.... people have a tendency to think that all discussion are intense arguments and quickly revert to name calling.

To the point though if someone did something there has to be an investigation and even if it was just an overzealous attendant that wanted to get on the good side of Brady and BB there has to be cooperation and according to the NFL there was none from Brady anyway. Granted 4 games seems excessive considering the charge. It doesn't smear the NFL brand more than spygate or all the drunk driving or Aaron Hernadez didn't Travis Henry and Jamal Lewis go to jail for drug trafficking. In the grand scheme of the NFL offenses Brady burning his cell phone and telling Godell this is a joke is low on the list.

Yes, unfortunately the arguments and name calling are rampant around here.

Of course there had to be an investigation but it should have been done a lot earlier when the NFL first knew about it, yet they waited and made a huge mess of this whole thing and as a result they are looking dumber and dumber now. 4 games for maybe, possibly, somewhat knowing about a psi of a football gets 4 games, yet fair greater crimes get 2... and the NFL wants to talk about Integrity, LMAO Goodell started off great but more and more he is looking like an idiot.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, unfortunately the arguments and name calling are rampant around here.

Of course there had to be an investigation but it should have been done a lot earlier when the NFL first knew about it, yet they waited and made a huge mess of this whole thing and as a result they are looking dumber and dumber now. 4 games for maybe, possibly, somewhat knowing about a psi of a football gets 4 games, yet fair greater crimes get 2... and the NFL wants to talk about Integrity, LMAO Goodell started off great but more and more he is looking like an idiot.

Oh I agree and that is a lot bigger issue than Brady. Its started with Ray Rice for the players anyway he is making this punishment stuff up as he goes along. That's why BB got fined and Sean Payton was suspended for a season. Why Godell pretty much ruined Ray Rices career but Hardy is coming back after a week. Lenard Little killed a woman (I know before his time). Aldon Smith is playing but Josh Gordon is suspended for a year for weed. None of it makes sense.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just from a common sense standpoint, do you really think the NFL would come down hard on one of their Golden Boys FOR NO REASON?! Of course not. Tell me how that would make any sense from a business standpoint?

No evidence Brady directly deflated footballs.?...well, I suppose there's no evidence Belicheat actually held one of the cameras that was recording all those practices either...let's be real here.

The Patriot "you can't never know 100%" (as if you can with anything in life) line is convenient. Did you say the same thing about your murdering ex-TE Aaron Hernandez BEFORE he was convicted? It's Brady, so unless we have a video of it with a full TV confession, I guess it never happened. He obstructed the investigation and had a hand in this. Shady organization, shady players...there's plenty of precedent. A bunch of cheaters. The asterisk symbol will be in the minds of most fans when they look at the NFL record books during the Belicheat era.

He will be suspended and fined. Eventually. I hope it's fair though...1-2 games and the fine the rules allow. Losing a draft pick was kind of crazy too.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just from a common sense standpoint, do you really think the NFL would come down hard on one of their Golden Boys FOR NO REASON?! Of course not. Tell me how that would make any sense from a business standpoint?

No evidence Brady directly deflated footballs.?...well, I suppose there's no evidence Belicheat actually held one of the cameras that was recording all those practices either...let's be real here.

The Patriot "you can't never know 100%" (as if you can with anything in life) line is convenient. Did you say the same thing about your murdering ex-TE Aaron Hernandez BEFORE he was convicted? It's Brady, so unless we have a video of it with a full TV confession, I guess it never happened. He obstructed the investigation and had a hand in this. Shady organization, shady players...there's plenty of precedent. A bunch of cheaters. The asterisk symbol will be in the minds of most fans when they look at the NFL record books during the Belicheat era.

He will be suspended and fined. Eventually. I hope it's fair though...1-2 games and the fine the rules allow. Losing a draft pick was kind of crazy too.

nope, every patriots fans never used that excuse for Hernandez and said he was a thug/murderer and deserved to be punished. But comparing a murder to a deflated football is a little much, no?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But they did. Goodell caved to the pressure of the NFL owners and as a result Brady was suspended 4 games. Which clearly was a stretch and that's why he lost. It doesn't make sense from a business standpoint but they did come down hard on him and dragged him through the mud.