• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hats off To You Guys

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From a Patriots fan!

Your team easily could have packed it in and left but they didn't and scored 19 unanswered 4th quarter points before the FG and you guys made it one hell of a game!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clean up the Special Team Penalties and continue to ground and pound the ball and you should have a good season

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hated our play calling through the middle of the game. And hats off to yourself, with the great pass blocking.

Brady is awesome. I hated "Bills Nation" getting cocky.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hated our play calling through the middle of the game. And hats off to yourself, with the great pass blocking.

I think that missed x-tra point hurt too and made Rex go for two. Taylor can scramble with the best of them!

Brady was good today. He did have a few bad passes that were behind his receivers however.. He wasn't perfect by anymean. The Patriots OL stepped up that's for sure

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always a few paternal Patriots fans for us after every loss: "nice try again guys! Great effort! Keep workin 'hard and your future is bright!"

Spare me.

Bills were pathetic today. Patriots took their foot off the gas and the Bills took advantage. The score made it look like an actual game, but it wasn't.

So sick of losing to them. They are so blessed to be in a division full of turds year in and year out.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's always a few paternal Patriots fans for us after every loss: "nice try again guys! Great effort! Keep workin 'hard and your future is bright!"

Spare me.

Bills were pathetic today. Patriots took their foot off the gas and the Bills took advantage. The score made it look like an actual game, but it wasn't.

So sick of losing to them. They are so blessed to be in a division full of turds year in and year out.
......wow,.....it must suck to be = Y O U...!?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks to be a Bills fan. We need to start cheating. Would Rex even know how?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

.....great game/comeback too,......lotta flags and penalties to go around...!,....looks like Guiness/Records cashed their check and left early....?!,....*wink*.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spare me.

That's the truth, my man. Pats made every mistake in the book and still won with ease. Rex Ryan is a shitty coach. People forget that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spare me.

Are you even a Bills fan?

It's pathetic how people try to berate a Patriots fan when they even try to do something "good" for the opposition

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans: Do you concede your team has a LEGIT history of cheating? Most of you do not. The rest of the NFL knows better and, GENERALLY, you guys are considered a bunch of morons acting like all this came out of thin air.

It's really sad if you think about it. One of the greatest QBs of all time. One of the greatest coaches. Yet, they still continue to cheat.

And don't kid yourself about doing something "good" for the opposition...want to do something good for them? Stop cheating.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*.....NOW,......I can see why Johnson's mad at the world........<<<>>>image.jpg

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans: Do you concede your team has a LEGIT history of cheating? Most of you do not. The rest of the NFL knows better and, GENERALLY, you guys are considered a bunch of morons acting like all this came out of thin air.

It's really sad if you think about it. One of the greatest QBs of all time. One of the greatest coaches. Yet, they still continue to cheat.

And don't kid yourself about doing something "good" for the opposition...want to do something good for them? Stop cheating.
.......firemen are on their way..,....get help.......!

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And why are you on the Bills forum when you aren't even a Bills fan?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed none of you answered the questions.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed none of you answered the questions.

Because they are stupid. We came here to talk about the Bills and you bring up stupid crap! And you aren't even a Bills fan

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Stupid crap" lol. Since when is cheating stupid and irrelevant? I'm sure you'd like it to be. The NFL didn't think so.

I'm a Bills fan, but not your typical one. Plenty of people don't like me on here. I tend to be negative (and often, right) when it comes to the Bills at times throughout the season (if you can imagine). Trust me, if I still watch their games after like 16 years of irrelevance, I am either a fan or insane.

Just understand when people outside New England think of the Patriots, they think tapegate, deflategate, headsets not working and cheating.

When people outside of Buffalo think of the Bills, I have found it's usually "wide right" and their 4 SB losses (if they are old enough) or not much at all (if a bit younger).