• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh officially going to Michigan

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be correct or you may be wrong. My post was about my opinion and not a fact. The reality is that we might never know the truth to this. My observation is more about how other teams were looking at a HC who was not on the market for hire. Who triggered that? Jed or Harbs?

Spot on! Not saying it was Jim or Baalke/York, but everyone seems to know exactly what went on inside the clubhouse and blaming the front office.

It's amazing that these same people that know how these things went down, don't know who the new HC will be!! :noidea:

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually we dont know for sure, but by listening very carefully we do know someone has been leaking info and that someone is not Harbaugh. hHe is not spinning and talking and explaining...he is quiet and smiling and happy to be leaving..and being graceful......and Jed is ????? Spinning and saying we didn't have a meeting of the minds...at least Baalke has kept his mouth shut for now. Jed didn't like that his brand was being tarnished by the actions of certain players who got in trouble..but guess what..sheit happens when you got these modern athletes and you got to deal with it and stand beside them even when they f@ckup as best you can. Jed,s brand comment tells you where his mind is at...a coach is trying to win cuz there is a certain tru to "just win baby'...so this year we don't win and Jed,s the first to bail....shows no cash ones on his part...ya stick with the one who's getting you there and ya have you defeat based on reality ...Jed talking about winning the SB every year is just pure HSheit. ...winning just doesnt work that way. Stick with the guys who have shown they know how to win is the first and foremost step. Period

Seems about right! :L

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I used to play..and I'll tell you I would walk on coals for a coach who has your back and picks you up when your down....I used to hate mgmt..suits who didn't know how to play yet knew everything. Especially ones who were born to the position and never had to sweat to get to where they were given. So yes I have a soft spot for coach H and coaches like him...but Jed can still right the ship by hiring an older guy with a strong spine ...one who can stand up to him...and tell him when he's about to make a mistake or give a contrary opinion..a man's man coach...a guy like Shanny perhaps to run things an groom his son Kyle To make the OC calls while getting more experience on being a head coach. Don't think we'll go in this direction but something along those lines is necessary I think.

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to play..and I'll tell you I would walk on coals for a coach who has your back and picks you up when your down....I used to hate mgmt..suits who didn't know how to play yet knew everything. Especially ones who were born to the position and never had to sweat to get to where they were given. So yes I have a soft spot for coach H and coaches like him...but Jed can still right the ship by hiring an older guy with a strong spine ...one who can stand up to him...and tell him when he's about to make a mistake or give a contrary opinion..a man's man coach...a guy like Shanny perhaps to run things an groom his son Kyle To make the OC calls while getting more experience on being a head coach. Don't think we'll go in this direction but something along those lines is necessary I think.

Hey man, did you play pro ball in the NFL? I respect your privacy but did you play for the 49ers? Good stuff that you wrote.

Louie26

Beavers Suck
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,238.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Won't disagree, but you NEED management, it's a BUSINESS! There's a lot of blame to go around, but what's done is done. I think we all want the same thing, too many people throwing stones around here.

The only thing we can do now is trust that Baalke/York have a plan. I'm more confident in Baalke than York, however.

I agree on the last part as well. I like Old Shanahan and Holmgren, but don't be surprised if Kyle gets the job!

Happy New Year! :suds:

optimist4720

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man,I really wish Harbs would have considered going to the Raiders and turned that franchise around and let the sparks fly.really putting fire in JEDs backyard...that would have really been fun to watch...a blood feud but alas it was not to be...(speaking as a Bay Area sports fa here)...we need some good old competition for that football dollar especially after JED and he 49ers abandoned SF their true home of the last century. Silicon Valley is just so yuppie and suit and tie crowd...no heart..no soul..no tradition..I feel the 9ers abandoned the core by moving down their..I understand the reasons but still feel a lack of loyalty on that move of a mere 37 miles... Levi's stadium is nice but has no soul..like a shopping mall in that regard.