• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

GTA 5 trailer

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me before viewing trailer:

:ranger:

Me after viewing trailer:

WANK.gif

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably the last game Ill buy on Ps3. I know its supposed to come out 2 months later on Ps4 but I suspect that I won't wait that long.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picked it up today. It...is...AWESOME. I've only done a couple of story missions so I can't really speak on the story quality since those missions still seem tutorial-ish. I've mostly just been messing around and site seeing. This game is gorgeous. There's so much detail in the world and some of the random conversations are funny. And the strip clubs, holy areola!!! I'm laughing at the thought of some little preteen freaking out with joy when goes into one. Parental groups are going to riot but fuck them, its rated M for a reason

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is awesome! Can't wait for multiplayer in a couple of weeks!

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh they show tits at the strip club? I didn't feel liek dropping 40 bucks! I bought a hooker, so much worse than previous games. "I love your dick" You're stretching me out" lol. I then cracked her over the head with a overhand right and took my dough back plus interest.

Packer Fan #12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grand Theft Auto V must be pretty dam awesome. Because in England a man was mugged for the game, I can't wait to buy the game.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh they show tits at the strip club? I didn't feel liek dropping 40 bucks! I bought a hooker, so much worse than previous games. "I love your dick" You're stretching me out" lol. I then cracked her over the head with a overhand right and took my dough back plus interest.

Yep, if you pay for a private dance. If you fill the "like" meter during the dance, you have the options of her inviting another girl in for a double dance or you can "take her home". But my go to move at the strip clubs is to get hammered at the bar, make it rain, and then start fighting people

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I've discovered an annoyance with this game. It's the crosshairs (really its just a dot) for the guns. I have a tough time seeing it and its hurting my chances for gold medals at the gun range. Is there a way to change its colors or something to make it more visible?

I'm always right

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the GTA franchise. My only complaint with any of them is that I thought San Andreas was almost too detailed. Having to eat, work out, and all of that. When GTA 4 came out I almost expected that Niko would have to take a shit from time to time.

My question about GTA 5 is how does it work having multiple characters to play as?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the GTA franchise. My only complaint with any of them is that I thought San Andreas was almost too detailed. Having to eat, work out, and all of that. When GTA 4 came out I almost expected that Niko would have to take a shit from time to time.

My question about GTA 5 is how does it work having multiple characters to play as?

I thought it was awkward at first but you get use to it. I think its pretty cool to control one character and meet up with another in free roam to see what they're up to.

Another thought after playing for awhile. Is it just me or is it really easy to lose your health? Seems like if I get hit one or two times with a bullet, I'm a fraction away from death. I get that its realistic, but in every other GTA game I seem to remember being able to take way more damage. Plus, health boosts are really fucking hard to come by

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could not agree more with you Wild Turkey....You rarely ever see those health boost

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On health boosts. Coke machines, there scattered around the map. convenient stores, parking garages, places you would think they would be in real life.

I beat the story mode, yesterday. Now that I have kinda just wanting the Invincibility cheat to get cracked So I can fuck around. Been buying some property, with the characters, supping up cars. Buying cars, planes, helicopters. Need to keep earning money with Michael who can buy the high value properties.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew about the Coke can boosts but apparently I just suck at finding them. I can never locate one when I really need it. I know there are some in the ammo stores so I'll use them or just drive back to my safe house. It just feels like there's less of them in this game. I replayed GTA 4 a bit just before buying 5 and it seemed like there were health boosts (food, drinks, etc etc) on every street. Maybe I'm just missing them.

FYI, Rockstar warned people today not to use garages. There's a glitch in the game that if you store cars in them, the cars disappear. That means if you spend cash on upgrading a sweet ride, you'll lose it. They're currently working on an update.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting till Xbox 1 comes out to get it. Do you still constantly get called by "friends" and such for play dates or did they tone that down? Only complaint I had in GTA4...

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew about the Coke can boosts but apparently I just suck at finding them. I can never locate one when I really need it. I know there are some in the ammo stores so I'll use them or just drive back to my safe house. It just feels like there's less of them in this game. I replayed GTA 4 a bit just before buying 5 and it seemed like there were health boosts (food, drinks, etc etc) on every street. Maybe I'm just missing them.

FYI, Rockstar warned people today not to use garages. There's a glitch in the game that if you store cars in them, the cars disappear. That means if you spend cash on upgrading a sweet ride, you'll lose it. They're currently working on an update.

Yeah I bought some cars to put them in the garage. So they will respawn if you drive and lose em. If you just steal one and don't return to the garage you will lose it. Bought a tank, buzzard chopper.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant stand they way they set up the star system it makes it almost impossible to get away even from just a one star... I dont know maybe Im doing it wrong. But I hate it more then GTA 4

SECHATER12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I've discovered an annoyance with this game. It's the crosshairs (really its just a dot) for the guns. I have a tough time seeing it and its hurting my chances for gold medals at the gun range. Is there a way to change its colors or something to make it more visible?

agreed I hate the dot for the crosshairs I can never see the damm thing when im shooting ppl.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Waiting till Xbox 1 comes out to get it. Do you still constantly get called by "friends" and such for play dates or did they tone that down? Only complaint I had in GTA4...

They no longer call you. You can still hang out with friends, but you have to initiate it. You can play the whole game and never go to the bar with someone if you don't feel like it.

I cant stand they way they set up the star system it makes it almost impossible to get away even from just a one star... I dont know maybe Im doing it wrong. But I hate it more then GTA 4

It's more realistic and it's pretty easy to shake cops once you figure the system out. Just get off the main roads and hide. Alleyways, parking garages, bushes, etc etc are places you can hide. You'll notice on your map the police will go into this cone mode. That means they're searching for you. If you stay out of their line of sight, the stars will go away. Plus, if you switch vehicles and they don't see you do this, you can easily get away by driving slowly and not within direct sight lines of the cops (they can see your face thru windshields). It gets harder when they start sending helicopters but if you can get somewhere with a roof to block the helicopter's view, it works just like the above stuff.

My only complaint is you can shoot someone in the middle of nowhere and get stars. WTF? There's no witnesses, how would they know? I wish they would have used Red Dead Redemption's wanted system. In that game, if no one saw a crime, it didn't happen. If someone saw it, you could bribe them before they told the law or just kill all witnesses.

David_son

I'm so confused
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more realistic and it's pretty easy to shake cops once you figure the system out. Just get off the main roads and hide. Alleyways, parking garages, bushes, etc etc are places you can hide. You'll notice on your map the police will go into this cone mode. That means they're searching for you. If you stay out of their line of sight, the stars will go away. Plus, if you switch vehicles and they don't see you do this, you can easily get away by driving slowly and not within direct sight lines of the cops (they can see your face thru windshields). It gets harder when they start sending helicopters but if you can get somewhere with a roof to block the helicopter's view, it works just like the above stuff.

Ill try the switching cars, but I mean I have done this and tried to avoid them and I have hidden as best I could and they still know where I am I hid in a parking garage up a few levels and they knew I was there.