• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Great Game Vikes!

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for beating those bum-shit Bears and helping us inch closer to our 1st ever NFC North division title!

AP was a monster, as usual. He's one of those rare transcendent players who so good that you root for him no matter who he plays for. Hate admitting that, but he's a beast on the field and a class-act off it, so he deserves the hype in this case.

That Patterson kid will be a playmaker when you guys find a QB, and Rhodes looked like a natural today against Marshall. That's one thing I'll hand to the Bears, though, is that they have the best pair of wideouts in the league right now. Fuckers.

Enjoy your win, though, and make sure to harass any Bears fans you know...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. Glad we could help you guys out. We we're a little lucky to win, but a win is a win. Despite the poor season, the vikings are having, it's good to see the players haven't quit on the season.

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
I think the Bears would have been the lucky ones to win, if they had won.
Rhett Ellison drops a sure td, and turns it into an interception, and Simpson drops another sure td on the back shoulder toss, that I might ad, was put in perfect position..
And if I remember correctly, Patterson dropped another big pass..And the Vikes were the first to miss a makeable FG in overtime as well.
So I think it ended how it should have anyway?? :noidea: