• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: GDT: Saturday Night, Devils/Rangers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong.....the devils are not that good, worse is the Rangers and I mean the Rangers depth. The last place team could have beaten us 2-0. The devils looked lost as well you beat a lousy Ranger team without their 3 top players especially callahan not being in the lineup.

Go fock yourself.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Rag fan cant give credit where credit is due..Devils dominated the Rangers last night. And incase you didnt see the pregame , we were without 2 of our players too.

Sorry the Rangers arent a deep team. Blame Sather.

no Devils didnt dominate it was the Ranger ineptness.....you could see NY wasnt playing within themselves

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Devils didnt dominate it was the Ranger ineptness.....you could see NY wasnt playing within themselves

I guess when they lost 9-2 to San Jose and 6-0 to Anaheim it was their ineptness too huh?

No doubt they suck..but the other teams have something to do with it.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess when they lost 9-2 to San Jose and 6-0 to Anaheim it was their ineptness too huh?

No doubt they suck..but the other teams have something to do with it.

just like you said the other teams excluding the Devils but we did beat LA (a game of greatness on the Rangers part) and Washington. But I have too admit that washington game was similar to this Ranger/Devil game. The Caps looked inept but I know the Devils cant beat LA or Washington.

Dont take this as a troll I always factor my fav team and how they played in the equation. Your team doesnt have the leadership like you did back in the Day with Stevens etc. Elias is always hurt, a captain needs to be there every night just like us without callahan.

your 4-o win against us didnt look dominating it looked more like the Rangers were inept. It didnt look like the devils worked for it because the Rangers were so bad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devils cant beat LA or Washington? Is that a serious statement?

And yes that 180 foot goal was pure greatness.

:doh:

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Devils cant beat LA or Washington? Is that a serious statement?

And yes that 180 foot goal was pure greatness.

:doh:

we would have still beaten LA.....you cant beat LA or Washington, I bet you lose your next game, your team doesnt have an identity and your coach is on the hot seat. I would even bet that Big Lou is worried under the new ownership......just to show im not trolling, there rumors that the Rangers might be seeking a trade and Lundquist has been overrated the past 10 years

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What kind of focking tool roots for the rag$, the Jets and the Baltifockingmore orioles...lol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm actually Lundqvist hasnt been overrated the past 10 years..he's been the only reason the Rangers have made the playoffs these past couple seasons..but now that he's struggling he's overrated? Thats like me saying Marty hasnt been that good these last 20 years.

Just so were clear...everything about the Devils sucks , and everything about the Rangers is awesome..yeah awesome non-bias mindset there.

stealth

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm actually Lundqvist hasnt been overrated the past 10 years..he's been the only reason the Rangers have made the playoffs these past couple seasons..but now that he's struggling he's overrated? Thats like me saying Marty hasnt been that good these last 20 years.

Just so were clear...everything about the Devils sucks , and everything about the Rangers is awesome..yeah awesome non-bias mindset there.

mindset? go back and read this post. The team made Hank better by blocking shots, he couldnt beat the tougher teams where Marty did and its not saying "Thats like saying Marty hasnt been good the past 20 years" like you are trying to claim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah something tells me you'd be singing a different tune in 2 weeks if Henrik goes on a 5 game tear with a GAA of 1.

Then he'd be right back to being "The King"

DevilishWon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah something tells me you'd be singing a different tune in 2 weeks if Henrik goes on a 5 game tear with a GAA of 1.

Then he'd be right back to being "The King"

Until then..."the Queen"

too bad dump isn't on the rag$ board anymore, his head would be exploding....which was always fun

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you're both right, on one hand the Rangers were completely inept on offense and their goaltending looked shaky at best.

On the other hand the Devils took advantage of the Rangers' poor offensive play, forced turnovers, and got some good scoring chances.

I wouldn't say this game proves anything however. Both teams had key players missing from the lineup and might not be a good indication of what either team is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.