• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game 1 Eagles vs some team

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you guys hearing up there on Miles Sanders injury situation? Can't find anything online ....

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Looks like he is out versus the Redskins - yes I said it the Redskins!

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barnett has been a disappointing so far in his young career. I really had high hopes for this guy. Maybe he will end up in similar situation as Graham? Graham was a disappointment early in his career as well.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's FINALLY game day. I can't wait for 1:03, which, as I write this, is about 8 hours from now.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles stayed in the locker room for the National Anthem. Their choice, but I still hate it.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles stayed in the locker room for the National Anthem. Their choice, but I still hate it.
Nobody gives a flying fuck about a player's butthurt feelings. They cry injustice then head to their mansions where they don't have to associate with the people they're butthurt about. Fake people! Tell them to shut their yaps and perform when we tell them to.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a veteran and while I do not like it I served so people would the right to protest any way they choose. A lot of people get butthurt because of this and I really could care less about people getting their feelings hurt because players are protesting.

Bottom line is this. It is their right to do this. Anyone that does not like it is not being forced to watch the NFL.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a flying fuck about a player's butthurt feelings. They cry injustice then head to their mansions where they don't have to associate with the people they're butthurt about. Fake people! Tell them to shut their yaps and perform when we tell them to.
Not to get too dramatic, I don’t think anyway, but there are a lot of guys who should be sitting in their easy chair like me watching their favorite football team today, just like me. And spending time with their children and grandchildren. But they are long gone, buried at Arlington and in family plots. They died in a war during an era in which I served, fighting for their country. And also all those in wars recent and long ago who willingly went to do what they believed was their patriotic duty. For the country, for the flag, and for our freedom. That’s the National Anthem. That’s why it so surely deserves our respect.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a veteran and while I do not like it I served so people would the right to protest any way they choose. A lot of people get butthurt because of this and I really could care less about people getting their feelings hurt because players are protesting.

Bottom line is this. It is their right to do this. Anyone that does not like it is not being forced to watch the NFL.
I watch the NFL because I like football. I detest the players however. I think they're some of the laziest butthurt public figures on the planet. How much effort does it take to stay in the locker room when the anthem is played or take a knee on the field then go home to their million dollar homes feeling all noble. How many are standing up for change outside of football?

These are fake people.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
eagles picking up where they left off. defense dominating. wentz all over the map with inconsistency and making the game closer than it should be.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why the fuck are we calling time outs? Doug did this stupid shit a lot last year too.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 picks, 4 sacks, numerous poor throws. and we just started the 2nd half. good thing wentz got stronger for this upcoming season!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 picks, 4 sacks, numerous poor throws. and we just started the 2nd half. good thing wentz got stronger for this upcoming season!
Look.....The fake Eagles fan shows up when things do not go the Eagles way.

Crawl back in your hole loser.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look.....The fake Eagles fan shows up when things do not go the Eagles way.

Crawl back in your hole loser.

tell us again oh wise one, how elite carson wentz is! we are dumbing down the offense for a QB in his 5th season, about to turn 28. he can only be trusted with quick throws over the middle to tight ends and hurry up runs. and he STILL fucks it up by taking a sack, which leaves elliot's FG short by a few yards. LMAO, a legit top end QB would have this team out 27-3 or better by now.

tell us again, how elite is he?!

Hd Waiting GIF by moodman