• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fudges 2024 Mock Draft

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a Start and Stop one because shit to do pre surgery on Monday: Start time 12:19 Pacific

1) Chicago: Drake Maye QB UNC.
I have never been a huge fan of Caleb Williams. Tries too much to get a play and it cost him this season. I think Maye is More NFL Ready. Good vs Blitz and Decent Pocket guy with some wiggle. Same Celling as Williams
2)Washington: Caleb Williams QB USC
With everything I said in number 1. Forget it here. Like Maye. Caleb checks all the boxes your looking for in those New Age QB(Thank You Russell Wilson). I think it's a no-brainer and happy Commander fans.

Back In front of my computer after Errands and ECG. 4:17

3) New England: Marvin Harrison WR Ohio State

This Might shock some people. Here is my Explanation. I think New England has the Luxury here of this Draft having QB Depth that they can grab their guy in Day 2, So get a QB a new Best friend. Joe Alt is the other Option here.

4)Arizona: Malik Nabers WR LSU.

After Swearing Multiple Obesities directed to New England. They Grab the next best WR, A postion needed to help Kyler.
5) Chargers: Joe Alt T ND
After Swearing Multiple Obesities directed to Arizona. They decide to wait on WR and take the Best T in the Draft. If Alt goes to NE, Nabers will fall into their hands
6) Giants: Quinyon Mitchell CB Toledo

Another Head Scratcher but i ask to stick with me here. Could this be Jayden Daniels falling Spot? Maybe but Danny dimes and signing Drew Lock.... Let's grab the best CB here and according to Walter Football. It's Mr. Mitchell. keep an eye on JC Lethem here as well. Also your in a Divison with AJ Brown and CD Lamb.

7) Tennessee: Olumuyiwa Fashanu OT Penn State.

Bruv has been Falling Alot on Drafts. But let's take a look at their Need. LT. JC Latham is Not a LT. Olu is. He's not an elite LT but he's a dependable guy for years

8) Atlanta: Dallas Turner Edge Bama

Atlanta Reaches to Grab a Prime Edge Rusher. A need they desperately need. I can see this as a trade destination for The falling Jayden Daniels as well.

9) Chicago Bears: Brock Bowers TE Georgia

This is more a pick of Connivance then Need. Wr is a reach, LT is same, Edge ditto, Then grab the beast from Georgia and make Drake Maye Happy.

10) Jets: JC Latham OT Bama.

Not Much is here. Grab a T to give the veterans they got in FA some competition.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just two qbs in the top 10, interesting. Caleb is a Bear

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1) Qb class is high in Depth. Only 4 teams really looking for QB's. Chicago, Washington, New England, Giants

And the bolded 2. One can afford to wait (and screw over Arizona) and the other. I think this is more pressing then QB because this is a Pass ordinated League and you play elite Wrs 4/18 games. Why not grab a CB

2) I Can see that............ I'm just not high thinking of Caleb

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we can't rule out the Bears taking Maye over Williams, this would only happen because the Commanders first surrender an obscene amount of draft capital in exchange. No way would the Bears let Washington take Williams without that haul. No way.
Just my Perference.....................

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
11) Minnesota: Jayden Daniels QB LSU

Hate to do this. I really do. I like Jayden Daniels frame but like I just said to Battle. The other 2 take care of other needs. Great for the Vikings and their fans however

12) Denver: Mike Phenix QB Washington

This is a QB whose stock is really Rising. Great Pro Day and such. Keep an eye on Injuries though....

13) Las Vegas: Taliese Fagua OL Oregon State.

After the Top 4 Qbs are gone and the Raiders GM saying OL, I had 3 options here. Deiced on Fagua because he can come in and Play RT (unlike Fatunu) and he's a sure thing (Unlike Mims) who can kick inside if needed.

14) New Orléans: Harold Perkins OLB LSU.

They do need a RT but BUT why take a Boom or Bust Injury Concern like Mims, espically if your worried about YOUR STARTING RT. To me this is a sure thing. A thinner Parsons and Miller to get to the QB.

15) Indianapolis: Rome Oduze WR Washington.

This is a Perfect Situation for Oduze. He falls to a team that has a good Prospect that showed Flashes of his Greatness last season (till his injury) and Somewhere he can compete for a Starting Job without being the Vocal Point.

16) Seattle: Byron Murphy II DT Texas

Badly BADLY wanted to Say Verse or Fatunu but here is a guy who can come in and be a Terror at the POA. If we want to go to the next Level.... We need a Guy like Byron Murphy

17) Jacksonville: Xavier Worthy WR Texas.

Not really a need according to NFL Draft but as someone who has watched Jags football a fair Amount. THIS IS A FUCKING NEED. For the past Few years (other than 2021) i've been Screaming for the Jags to take a fucking WR. I think Worthy's Explosiveness can add another element to a already Explosive offense.

18) Cincinnati: Alphonso Mims RT Georgia

Was going between him, Kris Jenkins or Johnny Newton. Mims yes has some injury concerns but his Physical gifts make him a intriguing Prospect. He can learn under A good Veteran Trent Brown.

19) Rams: Johnny Newton DT Illinois.

This is a hard one but IMHO a no brainer for a team like the Rams. What you get here is a guy who has the Speed and Twitch tools in a 305 Pound package. Needs to play the Run better but another Aaron Donald Type.

20) Pittsburgh: Tyler Gurton T Oklahoma

This is a Guy who has the length and Speed Package. Something like that could make for a Fine LT.

21) Miami: Kris Jenkins DT Michigan.

I think here might be a good pick for someone with NFL Bloodline. He is a DT who can rush the passer but also Be stout as a Run Stuffer.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting Final 11 at 6:16.

22) Philadelphia: Terrion Arnold CB Alabama

Philly has had Secondary issues for years YEARS. Something their front 7 overcompensated for. Lets use 22 to fix that

23) Minnesota: Troy Fantulu OL Washington

Seattle loss is Minnesota's gain here. This is a guy who Played LT for the Huskies but because of being 6'3 could be moved Inside.

24)Dallas: Jackson Powers-Johnson OL Oregon

You could a million different was to Sunday here. But your picking at 24 and a Pro-bowl Caliber player is sitting there at a Position who left?????
Just Shut up and take em.

25) Green Bay: Nate Wiggins CB Clemson

You need another CB and their isn't much LT left. Take Wiggins who is falling

26) Tampa: Graham Barton OL Duke.

Tampa. You guys are lucky bastards for grabbing a Vertsiltle OL Like barton. He's played C and LT but short arms makes him a G, Plug and Play Baybee.

27) Arizona: Chop Robinson Edge Penn State

Not Gonna lie. I was looking at others. But they fit well in the other teams.......... Now lets ask a question. Who does Arizona have that can get to the QB?

28) Buffalo: Xavier Leggete WR South Carolina.

Using Walters rankings. Let's take a look. No 4: Needs to be tougher and Doesn't run good routes. 5: Expolsive, Game Breaking Speed. Would be a good fit.... Wait I think i typed that before. Damnit Jacksonville. 6 has Character and Medical Concerns (Diabetes). 7: Good size and Skill and no Weakness Pointed out. Check Please.

29) Detriot: Cooper DeJean CB/S Iowa.

They look like a Perfect Couple huh? Detroit has a Need at CB and S Both which DeJean Plays. May they spend their years in loving Matrimony.

30) Baltimore: Kingsley Suamalta OT BYU.

Sucks to be Jordan Martin here because no one near the Bottom needs a LT Type (other than GB). This is a High Upside guy with NFL Bloodlines (Cousin of Penei Sewell).

31: San Francisco: Brian Thomas Jr WR LSU.

This guy is more of a Project that can be molded into Something and With Ayuak in contract talks but still playing. He has the time to be trained and programmed to be a better Big body WR, Especially with another Big body WR like Deebo Samuel.

32: Kansas City: Keon Coleman WR FSU.

I really think a Guy with the Concerns that Andoai Mitchell does can't really help a team that needs a WR like a Fatboy needs a cupcake. Coleman's upside is a #2 Wr but he's more of a sure thing than Mitchell.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got to say...........................

I found this WAY Easier than last year and alot more "My stamp on things" or my lingo.

belcherboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, the Bears aren’t passing on Williams, unless someone just hands them a buttload of picks that they simply can’t turn down. Even then, I’m not sure they would do it.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job. It just one man's opinion of course but it was an interesting read. I'm all for your Cowboy pick.

" Maybe but Danny dimes and signing Drew Lock"
The Giants may not go QB, but IMO this won't be the reason if they don't.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, the Bears aren’t passing on Williams, unless someone just hands them a buttload of picks that they simply can’t turn down. Even then, I’m not sure they would do it.
I'm not sold on Williams being the clear cut best QB in this draft, but I agree with you that it sure seems like Chicago is. Such a fun day every year for me watching round 1. One thing we know for sure is that NFL GMs don't follow all of these dumb mock drafts that people like Kiper do so because of that there will be a lot of "surprises". So don't get upset if your team passes on a guy you see mocked in his spot because those "experts" are no better than anyone on here at predicting who should go where. The one guy I personally really like is Brugler. His "The Beast" is the first source I go to when I want to read about a draft pick I don't know much about

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my Perference.....................
No problem. For a long time Bears fans were hoping Fields would finally come around and play more consistently, so that we could turn that #1 pick into a friggin' haul. But once he was traded, it because obvious that unless some team like the Commanders made some kind of an obscene offer, we were gonna use the pick on Williams.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While we can't rule out the Bears taking Maye over Williams, this would only happen because the Commanders first surrender an obscene amount of draft capital in exchange. No way would the Bears let Washington take Williams without that haul. No way.
Daniels or maye is DC bound.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's going to be a Start and Stop one because shit to do pre surgery on Monday: Start time 12:19 Pacific

1) Chicago: Drake Maye QB UNC.
I have never been a huge fan of Caleb Williams. Tries too much to get a play and it cost him this season. I think Maye is More NFL Ready. Good vs Blitz and Decent Pocket guy with some wiggle. Same Celling as Williams
2)Washington: Caleb Williams QB USC

With everything I said in number 1. Forget it here. Like Maye. Caleb checks all the boxes your looking for in those New Age QB(Thank You Russell Wilson). I think it's a no-brainer and happy Commander fans.

Back In front of my computer after Errands and ECG. 4:17

3) New England: Marvin Harrison WR Ohio State

This Might shock some people. Here is my Explanation. I think New England has the Luxury here of this Draft having QB Depth that they can grab their guy in Day 2, So get a QB a new Best friend. Joe Alt is the other Option here.

4)Arizona: Malik Nabers WR LSU.

After Swearing Multiple Obesities directed to New England. They Grab the next best WR, A postion needed to help Kyler.
5) Chargers: Joe Alt T ND
After Swearing Multiple Obesities directed to Arizona. They decide to wait on WR and take the Best T in the Draft. If Alt goes to NE, Nabers will fall into their hands
6) Giants: Quinyon Mitchell CB Toledo

Another Head Scratcher but i ask to stick with me here. Could this be Jayden Daniels falling Spot? Maybe but Danny dimes and signing Drew Lock.... Let's grab the best CB here and according to Walter Football. It's Mr. Mitchell. keep an eye on JC Lethem here as well. Also your in a Divison with AJ Brown and CD Lamb.

7) Tennessee: Olumuyiwa Fashanu OT Penn State.

Bruv has been Falling Alot on Drafts. But let's take a look at their Need. LT. JC Latham is Not a LT. Olu is. He's not an elite LT but he's a dependable guy for years

8) Atlanta: Dallas Turner Edge Bama

Atlanta Reaches to Grab a Prime Edge Rusher. A need they desperately need. I can see this as a trade destination for The falling Jayden Daniels as well.

9) Chicago Bears: Brock Bowers TE Georgia

This is more a pick of Connivance then Need. Wr is a reach, LT is same, Edge ditto, Then grab the beast from Georgia and make Drake Maye Happy.

10) Jets: JC Latham OT Bama.

Not Much is here. Grab a T to give the veterans they got in FA some competition.

You started off with a bang bc there is a 99.999999% Caleb is a Bear and if he isn’t you need to work as a competitor vs Schefter

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,646.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants need a legit WR. No chance they would pass up Udunze for a CB. They could trade down a few spots and take a WR and still nab a CB. If they were leaning that way.

And no chance the Bears take Maye. Not at #1. They also could trade down and still take him.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman is a weird fit on the Chiefs. I'm not saying the Chiefs won't draft him I'm just saying it'd be different than what they normally do.

Who was the last WR that Andy Reid drafted in rd1? Maclin?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants need a legit WR. No chance they would pass up Udunze for a CB. They could trade down a few spots and take a WR and still nab a CB. If they were leaning that way.

And no chance the Bears take Maye. Not at #1. They also could trade down and still take him.

Maybe.

But logically, knowing how you play 6/18, their logical pick should be Mitchell

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coleman is a weird fit on the Chiefs. I'm not saying the Chiefs won't draft him I'm just saying it'd be different than what they normally do.

What was the last WR that Andy Reid drafted in rd1? Maclin?

It's a thing of WHAT YOU GUYS NEED NOW?

Let me ask you a question.

Do you want a sure thing

Or

A kid with Medical Concerns(diabetes) WHICH TEAMS ARE QUESTIONING HOW HE MANAGES THAT?

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Patriots at the top of day 2 will grab Nix.

Someone moves up and Grabs McCaffrey or a weird scenario. Jets take him as QB of the future and insurance if A-Rod goes down again