• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck the Seahawks

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anyone read the article about fans investigating century link field for watering down the beer?!?! That makes a $10 beer hard to swallow!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little trash talking is fine, but the Sonics?! Is nothing sacred?! I actually felt bad for Seattle losing them. Hopefully, they get an NHL team and an NBA one at some point.

I hope they are watering down the beers at Century Link. From what my civilized Seahawk fans tell me, who won't even go to a game there due to all the knuckleheads, stronger beer is the last thing they need.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who buys beer at a football game? Baseball I can understand, but football? You might as well just flush your money down the drain. Just show up 2 hours before game time with some food & some beer you bought for a fifth of the price of stadium beer. Drink enough to get a slight buzz & then go enjoy the game. By the time the game is over, you will likely be pretty sober.

Of course this doesn't account for the idiotic knuckles heads who get blackout drunk & belligerent at sporting events.

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What!?! Fuck the Seahawks and their vendors for watering down pisswater beer. They deserve to lose!

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Mike. Never buy beer in a stadium unless like you enjoy throwing money down the toilet. Tailgate, get your buzz on before heading in and then you'll gradually sober up more and more as the game goes on so you'll actually remember what the fuck happened.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't mind him at all, but he just kept talking about the mods when he should've shut up since they just let him back on. I think what he said was misinterpreted though, it's just hard to comprehend what he says sometimes....

I gotta be honest. I'm not gonna miss him. Nothing against a fellow Cardinal fan, but I was never a fan of his posts.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really impressed with the Cardinals defense when they played Dallas. The Cowboys and Seahawks both have good QB's and great RB's, but the Cowboys have far better WR's and TE's and a much better OL. I actually think the Arizona D shuts the Seahawks offense down completely, and Arizona wins the game if they win the turnover battle

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

Hopefully you guys split with Seattle to make our lives easier.

The team that beats my enemy is my friend, for a day anyway.

If both the Hawks and Niners split with the Cards, both will be unlikely to make the playoffs and the Cards may cruise. At least we are no longer the NFC worst. If one of your rivals in the NFC west gets to the superbowl, will you root for them?

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In college I generally root for conference enemies in the basketball tournament, but never in the NFL. Would never root for the Whiners or Sea Chickens unless they were playing (maybe) the Patriots or Steelers.

NFC West is still the best division in football. When the Rams are your worst team and they are beating SEA and SF...that is brutal. Rams are in the playoffs if they are in the Saints division.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could root for the Rams or Cards, but my worst nightmare would be the Niners playing the Pats. I would pray for so many overtimes that the world loses interest.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And these types of threads are exactly what causes your team to lose games. Football karma.

Enjoy 9-2.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And these types of threads are exactly what causes your team to lose games. Football karma.

Enjoy 9-2.

Hey jackass, why don't you check the threads on this forum starting with "fuck the (insert team we play here)" and tell me if those caused us to lose. :L

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team that beats my enemy is my friend, for a day anyway.

If both the Hawks and Niners split with the Cards, both will be unlikely to make the playoffs and the Cards may cruise. At least we are no longer the NFC worst. If one of your rivals in the NFC west gets to the superbowl, will you root for them?

Last year I didn't mind Seattle winning it since it was their first, but no way I'd root for you guys to win another one for the NFC West's sake. Especially not the Niners. Rams I wouldn't mind... but like Johnson said I only really root for teams in the same conference during college football and basketball when they play out of conference and that's about it.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, fuck you too :suds:

Honestly, good game by your team. Their D was stout all day. Your coordinator seemed to flat out shut down the read option and stop Marshawn.
Stanton is what he is. He can sling it but will make bad decisions. There you go.
The dropped TD pass from Brown was huge.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, fuck you too :suds:

Honestly, good game by your team. Their D was stout all day. Your coordinator seemed to flat out shut down the read option and stop Marshawn.
Stanton is what he is. He can sling it but will make bad decisions. There you go.
The dropped TD pass from Brown was huge.

Good game to you guys as well. Field position killed us all game and that dropped TD pass destroyed the momentum heading into half time. Can't make mistakes like that on the road vs. a playoff team.

I would say good luck the rest of the year, but then I'd be lying. :lol:

Here's to no more injuries for the NFC West. :suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Enjoy 9-2.

Nice to know it wasn't the play on the field. :L I feel sorry for all Seahawk fans who have to endure this guy on a weekly basis.