• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck the Seahawks

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope hammer understands that the AZ fans are okay with me lmao I just can't go to the general forums I talk to much.......

We all have restrictions though! It just comes randomly with each account!

You need to settle down these threads are very immature are u sure ur 18? If your not its a perm bann you do realize that right? Thanks so please settle down and act your age which is hopefully over 18 thank you.

-Jahii :rollseyes:

take your meds and quit poking the bear ...

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is going to be a good game.
I lived in Phoenix for 8 years in the 2000's and have a lot of Cardinal fan friends there. This is always a fun week.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little torn on this one. On one hand, a Zona loss would fare well for the Packers to inch closer to HFA. On the other hand, it's always nice to see the Hawks go down in flames.

Akin to having a choice of sliding down a razor blade or sitting on a flaming porcupine.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope hammer understands that the AZ fans are okay with me lmao I just can't go to the general forums I talk to much.......

We all have restrictions though! It just comes randomly with each account!

You've got a lot of nerve, Jahii. Get help. :wave:

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's beat the most unoriginal team in the NFL! "The Twelfth Man" they are known for...yeah, "borrowed" that one from someone else. The "Legion of Boom"...would be clever if it hadn't been done already. The creative juices be flowin' up there!

Seattle is bound to continue to have chemistry issues having a mix of some of the smartest players in the NFL (Russell Wilson) and some of the dumbest (Lynch, Sherman), the dumbest ones having no clue how dumb they are (I guess Lynch might, it's really hard to tell).

This game is huge for Seattle. I really think the Cards sink their ship if they win up there. They will be demoralized and I don't think they come back from such a defeat...but that's why they will be more than prepared with their A+ game.

Stanton needs to deal with the crowd noise too as it is the second loudest stadium in the NFL.

Sherman may be a lot of things but "dumb" isn't one of them. A scholar-athlete, he was salutatorian (ranked second) in his high school class. Then Sherman graduated in 2010 from Stanford with a bachelor's degree in communication and returned for his final year of eligibility in order to begin a master's degree. At Stanford, Sherman became a member of Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity.

Anyway, I'm completely clueless on what to expect from Seattle this weekend. They've been kind of a Jekyll and Hyde team this year. At least this game is at home and not at 10:00 am local time. So that probably makes Seattle a 1 or 2 point favorite. Whatever clown in Vegas that made them 6.5 point favorites was smoking meth.

Good luck. NO INJURIES FOR EITHER SIDE, enough of that shit for one year.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy says and does enough dumb things and I really don't care about what piece of paper he has on his wall from Stanford. He's a moron. You can tell below the layers of buffoonery is a layer of intelligence somewhere in there though...I'll give you that.

Bill Gates, Henry Ford and John Rockefeller either didn't go to school or didn't graduate.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And most importantly Fuck The Super Sonics!

giphy.gif

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy says and does enough dumb things and I really don't care about what piece of paper he has on his wall from Stanford. He's a moron. You can tell below the layers of buffoonery is a layer of intelligence somewhere in there though...I'll give you that.

Bill Gates, Henry Ford and John Rockefeller either didn't go to school or didn't graduate.

I'm pretty sure he does that "in your face" style as a calculated risk during interviews. It's made him a household name and he's now got several endorsements out of it. He's got a degree in Communications after all so he probably knew any press is good press. There is also the fact that he plain doesn't like some guys, like Crabtree or Hall, and he isn't afraid to say it, and he doesn't sugar coat it. That rubs some the wrong way I guess and I can understand why fans would hate him. I'd probably hate him too if he played for you or San Fran. He's one of those dudes you love when he's on your team and hate when he's not.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My dad was a huge Cardinal fan (when they were in Chicago... Yeah, I'm old), so I have been partial to them.

I really hope the Cardinals beat the crap out of the Seahawks, but realistically this game can go either way. I see it like 21-20, not sure who wins.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you need to worry about "poking a bear" when talking trash on a message board. There just are not a lot of people who read these things. As a Hawk fan this game is pretty much the season for us. Lose and we will be jumping off bridges. Win, and we will still have a slim shot at the playoffs.

The Cards have really put together a good team. Not a surprise they lead the division after last season. Next season it just might be the Rams who nobody noticed.

Good luck to you guys and looking forward to an entertaining game.

Oh, and about the Sonics, that really is a sore spot in seattle. Between bad politicians and thieving carpetbaggers we lost something and it hurt. I haven't watched more than a handful of NBA games since.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
promising thread

keep drinking and I will check in tomorrow

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got banned? Damn, he was actually bringing some "life" back to our boards.

Yeah I don't mind him at all, but he just kept talking about the mods when he should've shut up since they just let him back on. I think what he said was misinterpreted though, it's just hard to comprehend what he says sometimes....

CCF151

Low flying fruit bat!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't mind him at all, but he just kept talking about the mods when he should've shut up since they just let him back on. I think what he said was misinterpreted though, it's just hard to comprehend what he says sometimes....

Poor kid needs to learn there should be a filter between your worst thoughts and posting them.