• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fuck the Seahawks

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck The SeaCocks, Fuck there fans, fuck the legion of gay ass boom, and most importantly fuck richard sherman!

Dont Blink>Legion of gay ass Boom

Fuck Seattle!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
669255149755440531.jpg

:noidea:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope hammer understands that the AZ fans are okay with me lmao I just can't go to the general forums I talk to much.......

We all have restrictions though! It just comes randomly with each account!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Jahii, settle the fuck down.

You need to settle down these threads are very immature are u sure ur 18? If your not its a perm bann you do realize that right? Thanks so please settle down and act your age which is hopefully over 18 thank you.

-Jahii :rollseyes:

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways...

I like how we match up with Seattle. The key to the game will be limiting them on the ground, because without Lynch and Wilson running, their offense is shaky and I think if any defense can slow Lynch down it's ours.

The defense should keep us in the game, we just need Stanton to limit the turnovers. Palmer had what, 3 or 4 ints in our win against them last year in Seattle, right?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways...

I like how we match up with Seattle. The key to the game will be limiting them on the ground, because without Lynch and Wilson running, their offense is shaky and I think if any defense can slow Lynch down it's ours.

The defense should keep us in the game, we just need Stanton to limit the turnovers. Palmer had what, 3 or 4 ints in our win against them last year in Seattle, right?

Difference in last years team, and why we blew out bad teams and why we haven't blown out any1 this year...... We had Dockett, Calias, and Abraham, Washington. We had a all around deadly pass rush at all positions. We don't have that this year we won't get many turnovers..... D Wash is a russel killer to bad he's not available this season....... He really hurt us.

Housler gave up 2 of those ints i remember first drive he dropped a td pass that hit his hands and than it was picked off.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And we ran the ball very well last year, we had a balance attack of Ellington and Mendenhall. Seriously doe Dwashs ability to rush the A gap just threw russell off his game last year.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyways...

Arizona Cardinals vs. Seattle Seahawks - Box Score - December 22, 2013 - ESPN check the weather because looking at the box score of russel, palmer and the amount of fumbles it looks like that was a huge factor. Weather could be to our advantage.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict a 19-17 type game with it being a tossup as to who wins.

And FTSRITP!

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's beat the most unoriginal team in the NFL! "The Twelfth Man" they are known for...yeah, "borrowed" that one from someone else. The "Legion of Boom"...would be clever if it hadn't been done already. The creative juices be flowin' up there!

Seattle is bound to continue to have chemistry issues having a mix of some of the smartest players in the NFL (Russell Wilson) and some of the dumbest (Lynch, Sherman), the dumbest ones having no clue how dumb they are (I guess Lynch might, it's really hard to tell).

This game is huge for Seattle. I really think the Cards sink their ship if they win up there. They will be demoralized and I don't think they come back from such a defeat...but that's why they will be more than prepared with their A+ game.

Stanton needs to deal with the crowd noise too as it is the second loudest stadium in the NFL.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jahii- you need to "pump the breaks". Geez.

This very well could be the game that ends Seattle's season. If we play our style and limit turnovers, we will win. If stanton stairs down the number one read (ahum Lions) we will lose.

Also, we need to get our running game going. I think it's time we let Grice have a touch or two. Let's see what he can do otherwise dump him.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck this weekend