• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer you like the LEAST?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
lol some are not visting the pig pen enough

definately not the case for me brother sport!

but if you were gay you'd be gay with jody shelley.

shelley --> :kiss: <-- sport

4thstreet

You should pay me for being here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,850.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? is going on here?
The sea of black and orange voting or opiniating on who they like the least.
If they are wearing the Flyer P,they are loved by gazillions worldwide.Once they leave-fuck "em.(exceptions-Brindamour,Recchi,Gagne)
With that said,I,m not fussy about a few contracts-Pronger,Timonen,Hartnell-but I'd hate to lose any of them.
Should have phrased it-Which Flyer gets the least amount of love-lol

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Back on topic:

Talbot
Lilja
Walker
Leighton

All of which need to not be on this team asap. Whether they suck (*******), I hate them (Talbot), or they are just plain taking up valuable contract space (Lilja, Walker, Leighton), these guys need to disappear.

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Back on topic:

Talbot
Lilja
Walker
Leighton

All of which need to not be on this team asap. Whether they suck (*******), I hate them (Talbot), or they are just plain taking up valuable contract space (Lilja, Walker, Leighton), these guys need to disappear.

haha shouldnt we give this guy a game before we say he is wasting contract space?

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
No because already we know he is easily replaceable with guys like gust, marshall, etc. Why did we sign him for two years?

i dunno, i mean the guy is making 740k a year its not like its killing us, not at all actually. also if you have kimmo or pronger out you'd like atleast one verteran guy back there. i dont expect all of mesarov coburn and carle to be here at the end of the year anyways so the young guys are going to get a shot at some point.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No because already we know he is easily replaceable with guys like gust, marshall, etc. Why did we sign him for two years?

at 740k he's less expensive than gust (900k i believe) and marshall (i think).. so he's not really 'wasting' space.. he's actually saving some..

i dunno, i mean the guy is making 740k a year its not like its killing us, not at all actually. also if you have kimmo or pronger out you'd like atleast one verteran guy back there. i dont expect all of mesarov coburn and carle to be here at the end of the year anyways so the young guys are going to get a shot at some point.

who the heck is that!? :)

meszaros is his name, you gotta at least be closer than that d!

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meszaros should be a house name by now.

PhillyPhaithful48

Pickles will Prevail
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Price is not my concern. The maximum amount of contracts is my concern. We have other guys who already signed entry level deal who could have easily played 6th dman minutes.

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WTF? is going on here?
The sea of black and orange voting or opiniating on who they like the least.
If they are wearing the Flyer P,they are loved by gazillions worldwide.Once they leave-fuck "em.(exceptions-Brindamour,Recchi,Gagne)
With that said,I,m not fussy about a few contracts-Pronger,Timonen,Hartnell-but I'd hate to lose any of them.
Should have phrased it-Which Flyer gets the least amount of love-lol

4th........I could have phrased it a million times worse!lol

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Price is not my concern. The maximum amount of contracts is my concern. We have other guys who already signed entry level deal who could have easily played 6th dman minutes.

i think they're worried about how long pronger will be out.. i think they're thinking its going to be at least half the season.. either that or that he will take every 4th game off or something like that

and i would rather have lilja play then have 2 of bart/gust/marshall out there for an extended period of time.. keep in mind that i love gust too

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
at 740k he's less expensive than gust (900k i believe) and marshall (i think).. so he's not really 'wasting' space.. he's actually saving some..

who the heck is that!? :)

meszaros is his name, you gotta at least be closer than that d!

Meszaros should be a house name by now.

haha o wow the one time i think i have ever misspelled his name i don't get one but two grammar correctors coming at me....:hand::sorry::finger:

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
haha o wow the one time i think i have ever misspelled his name i don't get one but two grammar correctors coming at me....:hand::sorry::finger:

meszaros <3