• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Flyer you like the LEAST?

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well since you posed 2 questions, i have two answers.

player i like the least - pronger
play i want to see go bye bye - shelley

just cause i hate pronger, doesn't mean i think they should get rid of him. getting rid of that contract would be nice though

:L

PhillyFate48

Pimp by blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Shelly was active only to be a heavyweight....something that the Flyers were doing pretty good without!

dspice07

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
i dislike matt carle.....yeah i said it

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question to Philly fans. I am going to be in Philadelphia at the end of the month and may be going to the Phillies-Pirates games. All stereotypes and trash talk aside, I am a quiet, keep to myself and just cheer kind of fan. I also am not a drunk. Will I be fine in a Pirates shirt there? Personally, I have not had any issued with any Philadelphia fans, but I have never been to a Phillies game. My girlfriend is a Phillies fan and I will most likely be with a group of Phillies fans.

jerseyjigroe

Experience Quality Trust
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honest question to Philly fans. I am going to be in Philadelphia at the end of the month and may be going to the Phillies-Pirates games. All stereotypes and trash talk aside, I am a quiet, keep to myself and just cheer kind of fan. I also am not a drunk. Will I be fine in a Pirates shirt there? Personally, I have not had any issued with any Philadelphia fans, but I have never been to a Phillies game. My girlfriend is a Phillies fan and I will most likely be with a group of Phillies fans.

I'm sure you'll be fine. You might get a few comments here and there but nothing serious. If you're not talking trash and not being obnoxious then I don't think you will have any problems. Have fun!!!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flyer you like the least?

The Philadelphia kind. :sly:

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well since you posed 2 questions, i have two answers.

player i like the least - pronger
play i want to see go bye bye - shelley

just cause i hate pronger, doesn't mean i think they should get rid of him. getting rid of that contract would be nice though

This is the same for me

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If youre not a dick to a dick you'll be fine, not to mention it is for the Pirates. Id be a little more worried if it was the Capitals. But be friendly, you might take some friendly abuse from good guys, and that is that. Dont be afraid to talk either to show you are not there to be an asshole.

sportfan09

WHAT THE FUCK
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3

its the eagles you to worry about......phillies you will be fine plus its a pa thing lol

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of them.

After all my team hasn't beaten the Flyers in regulation in like 5 years. It's getting very old.:mad:

the flyers might've missed the playoffs the past 3 years if it wasn't for the isles....

so thanks. :cool: