• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Filling out the roster

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why don't you go play on the interstate or something? You don't read very well either.

it's the same propaganda BS he did at CBS. "Lakers fans, you have no hope". it's old and tired, but he's NEVER gonna stop...

course now they'll do the same thing they did LAST season, which is make the playoffs(he was SO sure they'd miss them after the slow start). time to make a LIAR out of him again...

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's the same propaganda BS he did at CBS. "Lakers fans, you have no hope". it's old and tired, but he's NEVER gonna stop...

course now they'll do the same thing they did LAST season, which is make the playoffs(he was SO sure they'd miss them after the slow start). time to make a LIAR out of him again...

Actually, if you recall, my original Laker prediction was dead on.
I, from before day 1, said the Clippers would win the division.
You, said no way in hell would the Lakers not win the division.

I, from very early on, said the Lakers would never crack the top 4, and would fight for 6-8.
You felt they would.

It wasn't until much, much, later in the season that I felt the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs.

Anyway, it took Kobe to near kill himself for them to sneak in on the final night of the year.
That lead to them being swept, and Kobe needing major surgery.

Truth be told, they would have been better off not making it , in hind site, based on all of the above.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way, enjoy and have all the hope you want.

My reply wasn't, and hasn't been about Laker fans liking or not liking your roster.
It was about some yo yo mentioning World Hates asinine prediction.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LIke I said, go play on the interstate without a car! Make sure you stand right in the middle of any lane.

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, if you recall, my original Laker prediction was dead on.
I, from before day 1, said the Clippers would win the division.
You, said no way in hell would the Lakers not win the division.
i'll be waiting with baited breath for the PROOF to back this up...:lol:

I, from very early on, said the Lakers would never crack the top 4, and would fight for 6-8.
You felt they would.

ho hum. FACT is on paper there was no reason they shouldn't have. meanwhile all YOU could say is "they SHOULD be very good". hardly an "educated" conclusion...

It wasn't until much, much, later in the season that I felt the Lakers wouldn't make the playoffs.

which, by the by, you were WRONG about...

Anyway, it took Kobe to near kill himself for them to sneak in on the final night of the year.
That lead to them being swept, and Kobe needing major surgery.

whatever. it was still a good enough effort to get them in...which put MORE egg on your ugly mug...:laugh3:

Truth be told, they would have been better off not making it , in hind site, based on all of the above.

according to who? YOU?! LMAO who are YOU again? better to at least have gone to the dance imo than completely missing it. amazing. i have no idea what you use to draw some of your conclusions, but it certainly isn't BRAINS...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And by the way, enjoy and have all the hope you want.
thanks for your permission, tiny Tim...

My reply wasn't, and hasn't been about Laker fans liking or not liking your roster.

either way your PURPOSE was as always. to spit your dumb propaganda. i STILL find it funny that your "interest" in the Lakers is so monumental...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LIke I said, go play on the interstate without a car! Make sure you stand right in the middle of any lane.

from what he posted earlier he needs his washed anyways. it should be easy to find. it'll be the rusted heap sitting on milk crates...:lol:

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why is Retro a yo yo for mentioning Ron Ron's dumb prediction? He didn't agree with it.

Let's see....this is a thread about filling out the Lakers roster. Ron Ron comment related to the roster. Retro posted it in the appropriate thread. Then you call him names. Do you have to try to be an ass or does it come naturally?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hopeless Lakersrule. This indvidual can't read and then misinterprets what was stated and then calls people names. Like I told him. He should go play on the interstate without a car and make sure to stand in the middle of any lane!

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there a pretty strict rule on SportsHoopla about trolling team boards? Maybe turnup is due for another "vacation"?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is hopeless Lakersrule. This indvidual can't read and then misinterprets what was stated and then calls people names. Like I told him. He should go play on the interstate without a car and make sure to stand in the middle of any lane!

This is the one and only thing that turnup excels at!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea TJF12. Since I'm a mod on other pages, I can get ahold of some connections when things get too out of hand. Right now this individual is on a short leash and the yo-yo comment is not good.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea TJF12. Since I'm a mod on other pages, I can get ahold of some connections when things get too out of hand. Right now this individual is on a short leash and the yo-yo comment is not good.

Seriously?
You read all of the nonsense spewed on these threads and you take offense to a yo-yo comment?

That is "out of hand"?

Look, I can read, and you said you 'didn't necessarily' agree with Word Hates comment.
Where did I ever say you agreed with the comment?

My point/response was directed towards you even mentioning the comment in the first place as being some possible ending to this season, because in reality, nobody in their right mind, not even the most avid Laker fans/optimist is predicting the Lakers to be anywhere near making the Finals this season.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn't there a pretty strict rule on SportsHoopla about trolling team boards? Maybe turnup is due for another "vacation"?

You call that trolling a team board? Suggesting suspensions?
How about getting a life?

All I did was point out that World Hate has been known to make crazy, ridiculous pre season predictions.

If Laker fans want to be hopeful and optimistic, great!
That's part of the fun of the offseason. Hoping things go your way and the new players over achieve.

To quote World Hate as the voice of reason? Sorry. That opens the door for a response.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Retro a yo yo for mentioning Ron Ron's dumb prediction? He didn't agree with it.

Why mention a "dumb", as you call it, prediction at all if your not looking for a response?
He could have just as easily said he saw an upside to the Lakers roster without mention Ron Ron. correct?
Had he have done that, there would have been no response from me.

Let's see....this is a thread about filling out the Lakers roster.
Ron Ron comment related to the roster. Retro posted it in the appropriate thread.

:lol:. There is no appropriate thread for a comment as dumb as the one Ron Ron made.
As usual, he was seeking attention, a way to keep his name in the news, even if it was once again for something stupid.

Then you call him names.

I call him names?
You better re-read some of the shit that is written here before getting your so upset about the word yo-yo.
Then perhaps go change your tampon.

Do you have to try to be an ass or does it come naturally?

:laugh3:
Maybe if your team was relevant in a good way these years.
You would have more to focus on then this.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You call that trolling a team board? Suggesting suspensions?
How about getting a life?

All I did was point out that World Hate has been known to make crazy, ridiculous pre season predictions.

If Laker fans want to be hopeful and optimistic, great!
That's part of the fun of the offseason. Hoping things go your way and the new players over achieve.

To quote World Hate as the voice of reason? Sorry. That opens the door for a response.

Coming on to a team board, stirring crap and namecalling is not allowed on SportsHoopla. Say what you want on the general board, stay the hell off of the team boards if you're gonna troll it's a pretty simple rule that even you should be able to comprehend!!

Of course, considering your lack of comprehension on what was posted re: MWP, it's shouldn't be surprising that you don't comprehend the rules!!

As for getting a life, you might try it. Trolling a team board on a team that you claim is irrelevant speaks to lacking a life.