• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Filling out the roster

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coming on to a team board, stirring crap and namecalling is not allowed on SportsHoopla.

Stirring up crap??? I posted a QUOTE of World Hate from last year.
That is FACT. That isn't making stuff that. Hell, that isn't even offering an opinion.
How can quoting somebody be equated to a poster stirring up crap?

Name calling? Saying some yo-yo?
Seriously? You worry about tha
Time for you to get a new hobby I would say.

Say what you want on the general board, stay the hell off of the team boards if you're gonna troll it's a pretty simple rule that even you should be able to comprehend!!

How about you telling Hammer I used the term "yo-yo" and quoted World Hate on this thread and see how it goes for you?
He loves to bothered with stuff like that:L.
You are coming off like a whiny little pansy (there, something else you can report) .

Of course, considering your lack of comprehension on what was posted re: MWP, it's shouldn't be surprising that you don't comprehend the rules!!

As for getting a life, you might try it. Trolling a team board on a team that you claim is irrelevant speaks to lacking a life.

Report the post then, and see if I violated a rule.
Pretty simple. Isn't it?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, guys. TurnUpTheHeat will not be back on the Lakers board. :suds:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes it is a strict rule, CL67. And I for one had had enough of the dude! Thanks HammerDown!!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just as I suspected. There is an article on Foxnews suggesting that although Kobe's rehab is ahead of schedule, his progress has plateaued and he may consider retirement instead of returning. As I stated the night his injury occurred, his age and the nature of the injury is prohibitive and you ALWAYS proceed with caution with these variables that Kobe has and this injury.

Granted, Kobe may be a fast healer but the Achilles tendon rupture presents its own set of variables I know Kobe did not necessarily anticipate as all athletes do not anticipate as they have never had the injury before. Having worked with this population in the past, Is ee a similar progression even with Kobe and the thoughts of retirement are creeping in. 'Nique played one year after his rupture and then retired. Kobe doesn't need the Lakers as much as the reverse is true. After all he has five rings and plenty of money.

I believe the Lakers will move forward and Kobe will take an extended period of convalescence say around the holidays to return. I see the youth movement a good thing and again, I believe Nash and the youngster will surprise people this year I amy be wrong here on Kobe's exact return date but I am excited to see how things materialize!!

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where did you find that article Retro? First I've heard of this.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I'm hearing that Nash is looking to be limited in minutes this upcoming year, what was the point of hiring D'Antoni again?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Lakersrule. I found the error of my ways. The article about Kobe is not on FOXNEWS, it is on FOXSPORTS. Click on the NBA tab and it is the first article on that tab. The article intimates alot of uncertainity about Kobe's return from the perspective of Mitch and Don'tknowi. It does mention retirement but more of in the context of the future. It certainly is not out of the realm of possibilities; perhaps more of a likelihood after this or next season depending on what transpires in the next couple of months. I hope that helps.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Outlaw. I think our backcourt is going to be all young guys until Kobe reurns, if he does. I think our front court will be the same with Pau starting and then getting limited minutes. I think these old guys are warming up to the fact that their careers are coming to a close in the near future.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea Outlaw. I think our backcourt is going to be all young guys until Kobe reurns, if he does. I think our front court will be the same with Pau starting and then getting limited minutes. I think these old guys are warming up to the fact that their careers are coming to a close in the near future.

if what you said earlier is true no one should be suprised. Kobe has been through so many injuries over his career, but to come back from this one at his playing age is asking one helluva lot. i'm beginning to think this just MIGHT be the end of the guy's career. and if so it was one helluva ride...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea CL67. That sentiment and realization are beginning to seep into a lot of folks around Lakerland. This may be the end of an era.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All indications that I keep reading are that Kobe will be back this season, more sooner than later. Dr. Klapper had been tweeting a lot about the injury/surgery/recovery. He hinted in one that the Achilles may actually be stronger post recovery. He's almost at full weight-bearing running. I'm very confident (or hopeful I guess!) that he'll be back playing at a high level this season. Where's Jefe with a healthy dose of homeristic optimism!!

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I honestly would be shocked if Kobe retired. All these years watching Kobe and he has rarely failed us.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some quotes from Kobe in Dubai...

"I'm feeling good. It's been a long process but it's been a challenging one and I'm looking forward to coming back this year and being on point."

"It's doing well, it's getting stronger and stronger every day, which is all we can ask for at this point. The obstacle now is just the recovery of it."

"I can push it a lot harder but now it's about cutting the recovery time from a Monday tough workout, to be able to do the same workout on Tuesday and Wednesday and so forth. It's just about shortening that recovery time and then I should be OK."

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and the Lakers are bringing Dan Gadzuric to camp. He's merely a big body to fill in during scrimmages. The Lakers will go easy with Pau. Gadzuric isn't making the team.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I have stated from the beginning. Steady as she goes with caution!