• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ferentz - top 5 worst coaches

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was suppose to be a great Hawkeye weekend with beating Neb and having a chance at winning the basketball tourny (even stated that Sat) now this crap from a couple of goofs who got all defensive about KL...lol...nice job.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice that you are putting a negative on all my posts as well, class it up funny boy, you must be one of those guys who wears a condom to masturbate

hey, you can't be too carefull...saves the chance of someone getting preg off the toilet seat and having a child like you.

I hope you know, I even started a thread in here back 10/27...with your wise "first time in here" approach, you haven't been able to guess at anything correct with all your crap you throw out all because your too proud to admit you screwed up, lol...just too damn funny what people do to avoid saying it. Nice social and psyc example for the youngins.

Last edited by a moderator:

Clemenza

Capo
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkeye - he wears a used Dan Gable sweatsuit. STEP OFF, BITCH!

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, and he is the biggest Hawkeye fan ever (maybe in both being a fan and actual weight, but that might make that sweat suit stretch a bit) and he was at the Gator Bowl back in 1983 but somehow missed out in going to the Freedom Bowl the next year...still a troll

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he missed a good one. We KILLED Texas in that Freedom Bowl.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep that was a great game, what's funny is Bums first post, basically said Iowa is not a destination school cause it is cold and there is snow on the ground and Southern kids do not want to play there due to this...when Hoops and I disagree and called her out on that, cause hmm...Nebraska did fine for years with snow and ice, and even Hayden did fine with snow and ice...and sure I thought she was a troll for coming and saying that, then she got mad...and she wears sweaty Gable suits

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, and he is the biggest Hawkeye fan ever (maybe in both being a fan and actual weight, but that might make that sweat suit stretch a bit) and he was at the Gator Bowl back in 1983 but somehow missed out in going to the Freedom Bowl the next year...still a troll

yeah, it was tough to drive to, I was 14 the next year, might be a slight good reason..can you get anything close to accurate? lol

troll beats just being a dick without a clue to Iowa's recruiting issues in all sports.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yep that was a great game, what's funny is Bums first post, basically said Iowa is not a destination school cause it is cold and there is snow on the ground and Southern kids do not want to play there due to this...when Hoops and I disagree and called her out on that, cause hmm...Nebraska did fine for years with snow and ice, and even Hayden did fine with snow and ice...and sure I thought she was a troll for coming and saying that, then she got mad...and she wears sweaty Gable suits

"called her out"...what are we break dancing again, lol....yes NEB and Hayden did it in the 70's and 80's, lol...30 years later, kids go, "screw that its cold and snowy up there, I can stay warm, have fun all year round and still get drafted"...obviously your mind closed in about 1990...free it.

You can get as many people as you want to "look cool" too...this is about one thing, your inability to admit that you screwed up, pride, one of the worst attributes to get in the way of success...the inability to admit when you were wrong...I actually can't believe this is still going on...but hell no, I am not missing this train wreck that you are heading twards...lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawkeye - he wears a used Dan Gable sweatsuit. STEP OFF, BITCH!

now THAT is actually funny, someone with a sense of humor...learn from it "Hawkeye", lol

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ferentz one of the 5 worst coaches in D1? Bull shit. Hey, I'm not happy with the way some of our seasons go, but for pete's sake. At least he has acknowledged by the coaching changes things need to take place to save face. 3 consecutive 10 win seasons, never done at Iowa before. 3 game win streak over Michigan, never done at Iowa before. First Orange Bowl win.

Iowa will rarely be in the top 30 in recruiting classes, and yet, until the last couple of seasons, Ferentz's teams rarely lost by more than a TD. They lost more games due to coaching than they won in spite of it. Game management more than anything but that doesn't equate to the worst coach.

Ferentz gets more out of less, and lately it's not been enough to garner that 8 to 9 win season. Standby, Ferentz could get Big 10 coach of the year this year. I guarantee he's closer to winning that, than losing his job.

We all know how upset we are about game decisions, yearly finishes, but far from saying we have the worst coach in all of football. Salary wise, sure should dictate better performance. Could we do better for that price, hard to say, we certainly could do worse. I say give it time, and I really believe this year is a rebound year.

this guy, smart, Hawkeye smart pre 1990.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would think any intelligent person would choose to go to a school based on academics, location, cost, etc. vs. who's football team they like better.

really, your talking football players? unless this is another joke, lol...my QB went D1 got in with a 14 on his first ACT attempt...he was going for football not academics, cost (what they get full rides?)...but LOCATION is a factor...from missouri he went to FLA for WARMTH and fun...then Snyder came to KSU and talked him in to transferring.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey the troll has a QB now, her own personal QB...good for her, keep posting troll, this is fun

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw troll bum, you can put a negative on every post I have ever done, I really don't care, notice your posts go unscathed though, stay classy

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
btw troll bum, you can put a negative on every post I have ever done, I really don't care, notice your posts go unscathed though, stay classy

funny, since you started the negative marks on my first post on this thread..."unscathed"...you can't remember a few posts ago...yep...mind closed in the '90s...memory shot...got it....still not getting anything right, lol..

lol, guess you took it off now on my first post...to make yourself look better or to say "sorry" I screwed up...

pride...just amazing how it tends to think wrong is right. All you have to do is say "my bad" won't even ask your pride to say "I was wrong", "I screwed up", "I apologize"...your pride couldn't handle those phrases.

da55bums

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey the troll has a QB now, her own personal QB...good for her, keep posting troll, this is fun

yeah, I am braggin about a guy I know with a 14 on his ACT...oh hold it, sorry if i hit a bad memory for you.

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Bum....

Iowa wrestling has done pretty well over the years. Iowa men's basketball has had a rough stretch, but seems to have a pretty good history going. I wonder what your position is on the recruiting accolades of other B1G institutions: Michigan, Ohio St, Wisconsin, Michigan St, Penn St, Nebraska, and the rest. All recruit kids to play...and have open air stadiums to play in.

I'm wanted to check with you on a point. You indicated it was tough to drive to Iowa's Freedom Bowl because you were 14 at the time. So, I'm inferring here, you drove to the '83 Gator Bowl when you were 13 years old? The horse-and-buggy era doesn't count....

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or does this whole thread seem silly; i.e. fucking stupid. Need a mod to wipe this one out.

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it wasn't til Bums showed up in her girly pants, but you have to admit she is funny getting all pissy cause Hoops and I do not think cold and snow is a deterrent, still, she is going to a whole new level, apparently she liked the 90's a lot, am guessing not only the decade but the women that age as well...she's funny, she's a coach, she's not in Kansas and she wears Gables used dirty laundry, and she knows a kid who got a 14 on his ACT who ended up recruited by Bill Snyder...come on, it was Colin Klein wasn't it, or Josh Freeman? or just some bench warmer, who knows, but cause she coached him we should bow down...

this guy is Jesus lesser known little brother don't you know?