• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that's why we have to get our own site going again. Might be time to seriously think about the "my wife hates sunday" gig again. Maybe in the off season.
Well I can tell ya this..after dealing with Milk and Bree's, I'm much more open to a segment where we just berate each other like you had suggested years ago. You, at your worst, pale in comparison. :suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:
Well I can tell ya this..after dealing with Milk and Bree's, I'm much more open to a segment where we just berate each other like you had suggested years ago. You, at your worst, pale in comparison. :suds:
I’d be interested in that:suds:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abdullah draws the start tonight. Could it be they're showcasing him for a trade?? I doubt his fumble helped :(

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea treff I think it might be time to get this site rolling. I may have time next month to start putting it together and really great something special because we have so many special guys not only who know there stuff but are just genuionly good eggs.

I think that would be a very powerful thing. I also love that we all seem to be more and more idp knowledgeable because I personally believe that is the future in fantasy. Just my opinion but I can't go back to non idp and there just are not enough idp sites. In fact none really hit the mark, again in my opinion but I know I myself and my league mates are hungry for a great idp site. None the less I know we guys eat sleep and poop this stuff and I truly believe that most the guys on here are head and shoulders above of the experts who I beleive got those high profile jobs from there connections more than from their talent. Don't mean to sound like I am knocking them though.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not as good at beration as I should be, but I'll use these guise (this movie is funny as hell BTW)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And let the ADP start rising! Shit!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 185166

"Are you ready for some football??"

giphy.gif
:pound::pound::pound:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee what a totally unconnected coincidence..they host Dez for two days, and suddenly WeedBoy decides he's fit enough to report.

Wonder how Dez feels to be used as leverage, like a two dollar hooker on nickel night?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a segment where we berate Brees and Milk? I could get behind that.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea treff I think it might be time to get this site rolling. I may have time next month to start putting it together and really great something special because we have so many special guys not only who know there stuff but are just genuionly good eggs.

I think that would be a very powerful thing. I also love that we all seem to be more and more idp knowledgeable because I personally believe that is the future in fantasy. Just my opinion but I can't go back to non idp and there just are not enough idp sites. In fact none really hit the mark, again in my opinion but I know I myself and my league mates are hungry for a great idp site. None the less I know we guys eat sleep and poop this stuff and I truly believe that most the guys on here are head and shoulders above of the experts who I beleive got those high profile jobs from there connections more than from their talent. Don't mean to sound like I am knocking them though.
I use idpguru.com. It seems to be pretty solid as far as information and projections and keeping updates going throughout the season.

There was a site about 7 years ago that I actually applied for to write articles for them. I submitted an article and the dude kind of nitpicked it and jerked me around a little, so I just moved on. I checked my rankings against the site's though towards the end of the year and I was kicking their ass. Anyway, they folded the next year. Been thinking about maybe getting into it writing fantasy stuff again. I used to do write ups for my leagues with predictions and all that and people loved it. I don't have near the time that I used to, but if I could make a couple bucks on the side, I may be able to find a few minutes to throw something out there.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, but they don't get it..that's the problem
They don't have to. They don't even have to be there. We can just trade stories about them. Maybe, we could get them to call in every once in a while to try to defend themselves.

Actually, truth be told, I put milk and brees in 2 different categories.