• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Fantasy Football News and Rumors

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I dangle Josh Allen for D2?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I use idpguru.com. It seems to be pretty solid as far as information and projections and keeping updates going throughout the season.

There was a site about 7 years ago that I actually applied for to write articles for them. I submitted an article and the dude kind of nitpicked it and jerked me around a little, so I just moved on. I checked my rankings against the site's though towards the end of the year and I was kicking their ass. Anyway, they folded the next year. Been thinking about maybe getting into it writing fantasy stuff again. I used to do write ups for my leagues with predictions and all that and people loved it. I don't have near the time that I used to, but if I could make a couple bucks on the side, I may be able to find a few minutes to throw something out there.
That is a site I used for my last draft, among others. It was decent, but not completely up to date. Not a lot of IDP sites.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee what a totally unconnected coincidence..they host Dez for two days, and suddenly WeedBoy decides he's fit enough to report.

Wonder how Dez feels to be used as leverage, like a two dollar hooker on nickel night?

tenor.gif

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might sound Homerish, but anyone looking for DEEP sleeper RB in dynasty leagues..Chris Warren III in Oakland is looking REALLY good, may have passed Richard and Washington already, but, granted, he'll be behind Lynch and Martin and will likely need injuries to get a real shot. But next year?? Maybe

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might sound Homerish, but anyone looking for DEEP sleeper RB in dynasty leagues..Chris Warren III in Oakland is looking REALLY good, may have passed Richard and Washington already, but, granted, he'll be behind Lynch and Martin and will likely need injuries to get a real shot. But next year?? Maybe
i bet u that guy doesnt make the team

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol the broadcasters said the same thing, plus gruden likes old guys
Well, Gruden likes guys who earn their shit. Yes, that's often proven vets, obviously. Considering his competition for a roster spot is also young guys who haven't proven anything, at least not anything impressive, I'd say he's on even ground, and definitely out shining them. I will lose another big chunk of faith in Chucky if they don't keep Warren around

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Gruden likes guys who earn their shit. Yes, that's often proven vets, obviously. Considering his competition for a roster spot is also young guys who haven't proven anything, at least not anything impressive, I'd say he's on even ground, and definitely out shining them. I will lose another big chunk of faith in Chucky if they don't keep Warren around
i dont think they will, thats just me, for ur sake i hope im wrong

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was having a discussion on the Bills board pre draft, saying drafting Shady's replacement would be a terrible waste.
Unless, you're special, the RB is a product of an O line and system...with a dash of WR threats to take pressure and a defense to keep you running.

Drafting a replacement to "learn" is ridiculous. Out of nowhere guys prove my point.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was having a discussion on the Bills board pre draft, saying drafting Shady's replacement would be a terrible waste.
Unless, you're special, the RB is a product of an O line and system...with a dash of WR threats to take pressure and a defense to keep you running.

Drafting a replacement to "learn" is ridiculous. Out of nowhere guys prove my point.
yes but for every out of no where guy , theres 10 guys that failed

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes but for every out of no where guy , theres 10 guys that failed

Point still remains...drafting a "replacement" RB, to "learn the position", is an irrelevant strategy. Just as dumb as bringing in over paid backups like Ivory or Martin. I'd take Marcus Murphy in a heart beat over Ivory right now. A call easily made by watching Murphy last year.

I just don't get it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Point still remains...drafting a "replacement" RB, to "learn the position", is an irrelevant strategy. Just as dumb as bringing in over paid backups like Ivory or Martin. I'd take Marcus Murphy in a heart beat over Ivory right now. A call easily made by watching Murphy last year.

I just don't get it.
to each his own

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For all you Trey Burton fans, in just the 1st quarter alone, Trubisky has thrown to the TE position 5 times. Four to Burton.