• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/Redskins Game thread

SixthStreet

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The personnel on D is vaunted, but the boss isn't.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The D was on the field for 41 minutes. Too long. Very little pass rush.

Jimmy Johnson said on the postgame show that the Eagles are a sloppy team. Maybe with all the changes and injuries, we can get it together by midseason.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team is terrible.

Head Coach
QB
OL
Kicker
Def. Coordinator

Off season issues - Making the OL dramatically worse and not replacing anyone

Reguardless if we would of won this it wouldn't of done anything. We would of still been terrible yet some would of looked at us being 2-2 and thought we were decent and making progress. This is the most pathetic looking team that I can remember. It's been a long long time.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip Kellys plan is 2-6 in his last 8.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team isn't so bad for a total overhaul. Bradford looked better, the O looked better. Clean up the drops and keep the D fresher and we can bring it together. Need to win 5 or 6 in a row and a little confidence will go a long way.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's see:

• Bradford was not good in the first half, though no stupid mistakes.
  • O-line was putrid yet again, especially when it counted most.
  • Stupid mistakes; lining up wrong by Agholor is just plain stupidity. Eliminated a great throw by Bradford and great catch by Ertz for a TD.
  • Stupidity of rushing three man on defense again. That simply does not work.
  • Again drops, drops, drops when it counted. The only play I remember where a receiver actually bailed out the QB was Agholor's catch.
  • Why is it completely impossible to actually have more than 5 reliable kickers to exist in the league.
  • Injuries killed us - it is clear that Maxwell being out hurt us, arguably Peters as well.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team isn't so bad for a total overhaul. Bradford looked better, the O looked better. Clean up the drops and keep the D fresher and we can bring it together. Need to win 5 or 6 in a row and a little confidence will go a long way.

Hope so, but I don't see it right now. Chip may have to part with a pick or two to trade for some o-line help.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope so, but I don't see it right now. Chip may have to part with a pick or two to trade for some o-line help.

Bullshit. ....we're bouncing right towards top 5 pick territory. Seeing as we already down a second round pick, he's just gonna have to ride this horse as is.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about a high pick, but a late round pick for a solid OL. We're running out of decent linemen. that's still the biggest problem on this team. Instead of plugging along and finish with a mediocre record, do something to acquire a couple more players.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wasn't talking about a high pick, but a late round pick for a solid OL. We're running out of decent linemen. that's still the biggest problem on this team. Instead of plugging along and finish with a mediocre record, do something to acquire a couple more players.

The big problem to me is that there are very few decent line-men out there to be had for a late round pick. O-line play has been quite bad throughout the league, and half-decent O-linemen appear to be very hard to come by.

Yes, could Chip have gotten some O-linemen? Arguably yes - at the expense of overpaying them, or not getting Rowe or Agholor, and reaching greatly. O-linemen are so hard to come by that Jimmy Graham could actually be had for an O-linemen!

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing we can do is raid practice squads......outside of that we are not getting any o-linemen.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fix the drops and missed FG's and we're 3-1. The Oline is the best you're going to see this year, they just have to stay healthy and get better. It's what they do after this that matters now.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing we can do is raid practice squads......outside of that we are not getting any o-linemen.

Exactly. As far as O-line, we are pretty much stuck with what we have now... ugh...

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly am not, but not going to jump ship already. Stay the course. There is no other recourse.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The toughest part about losing today: Losing to a poor Redskins team that was depleted as well. The 2nd toughest part was that we could have won if our kicker made an easy field goal and an extra point. However, Unless we learn how to score points early we will continue to battle from behind. The offense continues to play the short and safe approach in the early going. Last but not least: Possession time of 20 minutes is putting to much stress on the defense. These are the things that Chip is responsible for. Except for the kicker it all falls on him. Just once I would like to see the offense be aggressive from the very start of the game!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bradford is straight garbage but with our o-line a lot of people would look bad too.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres that guy Foles, ho hum, just leading his team to a win on the road against the 3-0 Cardinals