• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles post game

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played well, Howell was used properly this week, he has promise. This isn't a playoff team but we knew that in the pre-season. If they were in the NFC South, it might be a different story.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played well, Howell was used properly this week, he has promise. This isn't a playoff team but we knew that in the pre-season. If they were in the NFC South, it might be a different story.

what was your season record predciton? just curious

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i already commented on the 2 point try. You damn well know if RR went for 2 and we didn't get it he would have gotten crucified for that call. He played it safe went for the Xp and won the coin toss. Both offense and defense had a chance to get it done in OT but we failed. I wanted RR to kick the XP.

Again, stop worrying about what others think. Do you think it is better going for two there?

Do you understand analytics?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, stop worrying about what others think. Do you think it is better going for two there?

I already said I wanted to kick the XP in that situation. RR has been very aggressive on 4th downs this year in the first 3 games so i was actually surprised he went the safe route. He gave the WHOLE TEAM a chance to win it in OT. We won the coin toss. You can't fault RR for going for the XP. I understand analytics and you have a point but the WHOLE TEAM lost the game in OT. Offense, defense, and Special teams.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love what I heard from Keim and JP. They both said they cant remember the last time the Skins locker room was that quiet after a win.

JP said it was somber and McLaurin was still in his pads and uniform sitting at his locker starring with tears in his eyes.

The ping pong tables are gone. Our young QB isn't taking selfies with fans while he's supposed to be under center. Respectfully.

No one is giving Ron titty twisters.

This team expected to win that game Sunday. Im a bigger fan of Ron the man than I am the coach but dude has changed the culture of this team.

If we can just get this defense to play to its potential we are going to be a really tough out.

Last edited:

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already said I wanted to kick the XP in that situation. RR has been very aggressive on 4th downs this year in the first 3 games so i was actually surprised he went the safe route. He gave the WHOLE TEAM a chance to win it in OT. We won the coin toss. You can't fault RR for going for the XP. I understand analytics and you have a point but the WHOLE TEAM lost the game in OT. Offense, defense, and Special teams.
If they had gone for two and didn't get it, the entire fanbase would be barbecuing Ron right now.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love what I heard from Keim and JP. They both said they cant remember the last time the Skins locker room was that quiet after a win.

JP said it was somber and McLaurin was still in his pads and uniform sitting at his locker starring with tears in his eyes.

The ping pong tables are gone. Our young QB isn't taking selfies with fans while he's supposed to be under center. Respectfully.

No one is giving Ron titty twisters.

This teams expected to win that game Sunday. Im a bigger fan of Ron the man than I am the coach but dude has changed the culture of this team.

If we can just get this defense to play to its potential we are going to be a really tough out.

that is an example of RR as a head coach and what he brings to this team. But I am wrong to defend RR?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is an example of RR as a head coach and what he brings to this team. But I am wrong to defend RR?
Thats true but he has his shortcomings as well.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, he does this to gain followers or convert them to his 9 win prediction. His predictions are very important to him and he wants everyone to be on board with his view.

Same with wentz, he tried to convince everyone why he was the answer.

I think he isnalso trying to keep notes of who says what so he can bring it up if the team gets 9 wins. Just my opinion.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats true but he has his shortcomings as well.
The problem is that Dean ignores history, analytics, and statistics.
Rivera has done some good things.
However, looking at his entire career, he has had more struggles than success.
He had no GM or front office experience when he took the job and it has shown.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with you 100%. He is not the ideal coach.
Or GM, that is the main thing you don't understand. He has surrounded himself with assistants who were not part of winning organizations. Hurney was terrible in CAR and helped get Rivers fired and Mayhew only had 2 winning seasons during his 7 year tenure in DET.

He brought in yes men.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron was the best Dan could hire. Honestly without Gibbs, Dan probably doesnt even get Ron. The Giants wanted Ron.

That said you look at Ryans in Houston and McDaniel in Miami and it makes you wonder who we could get when Harris and Magic Johnson are the ones making the pitch.

I still like where Ron has us. Barring injuries or them laying an egg on Thursday this is a playoff team.

Last edited:

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or GM, that is the main thing you don't understand. He has surrounded himself with assistants who were not part of winning organizations. Hurney was terrible in CAR and helped get Rivers fired and Mayhew only had 2 winning seasons during his 7 year tenure in DET.

He brought in yes men.

thats fine but like i said Synder probably had to give him GM duties for RR to come here.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you are ignoring the mess that was here when he got hired.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ron was the best Dan could hire. Honestly without Gibbs, Dan probably doesnt even get Ron. The Giants wanted Ron.

That said you look at Ryans in Houston and McDaniel in Miami and it makes you wonder who we could get when Harris and Magic Johnson are the ones making the pitch.

I still like where Ron has us. Barring injuries ot them laying an egg on Thursday this is a playoff team.
I disagree with Dean and believe that Harris has scenerios prepared for and communicated that to the investors. I doubt he got buy in from investors by saying that the goal is to keep a coach with 5 straight seasons without a winning record in total control. Maybe he did?

I think harris knows he needs a GM. Just my opinion.