• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles post game

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like Redskinsfan said. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends back up in KC.

I could also see him m being retained by the new FO. More as OC not HC, but who knows. Regardless of it's him or someone else. The Skins need someone who coaches using the stick. They are toilet tissue soft.

I do wonder if there were any position coaches who clashed with Riverboat n JDR over starting n playing stiffs like Mayo or St Justed. It seems that no matter how shitty some players played. They had no worries about being benched.
He could very well go back to KC. They have looked unfocused since his departure and perhaps his "bad-guy" role there explains that.

I believe that they were "soft" because their head coach and DC were also soft. The conflict between Rivera's and JDR's style and that of EB's was a major contributor to this failed season. Having half of the team working in a more relaxed situation and the other in a more strict, demanding, attention-to-detail situation didn't work for either side. As we on the outside reacted to those players going to Rivera and complaining about being "worked too hard," imagine what happened within camp and among the players!!

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I think this situation played out, is the players were not necessarily complaining about being worked too hard. They were more than likely not in tune with his sorry ass offense and his coaching ability

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a coach that is 257-144 is to soft without EB? I'll have some of what you are smoking.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a coach that is 257-144 is to soft without EB? I'll have some of what you are smoking.
Reid's a brilliant offensive minded coach who can X n O with the best of em. He also has a real good eye for talent. He's not a fire starter. He's not gonna put you on edge or fire you up sometimes with negative reinforcement IE talking harshly, challenging someone. He's smart enough to know that so he gets someone who can.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How I think this situation played out, is the players were not necessarily complaining about being worked too hard. They were more than likely not in tune with his sorry ass offense and his coaching ability
i can,t see him as hc for that reason anywhere.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid's a brilliant offensive minded coach who can X n O with the best of em. He also has a real good eye for talent. He's not a fire starter. He's not gonna put you on edge or fire you up sometimes with negative reinforcement IE talking harshly, challenging someone. He's smart enough to know that so he gets someone who can.
Why are you talking about Andy Reid?

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were complaining about his approach to coaching which can be abrasive it seems.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were complaining about his approach to coaching which can be abrasive it seems.
All I know is the dude only got one interview last year and a lot of teams hired coaches and OCs. That tells me all I need to know

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I know is the dude only got one interview last year and a lot of teams hired coaches and OCs. That tells me all I need to know
It told me there's a pretty shitty stench of entitlement n softness still within the team.