• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles post game

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A good day for Sam. 1 sack was a promising stat (maybe call it 2 with the intentional grounding effectively being a sack as well)

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain’t it the truth…

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what our front four does not do. Make an impact play when we need it most.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably worth pointing out that EB has now dropped 38, 31, and 31 on the Eagles in his last 3 games as OC against them.
EB's only been with the Skins with 2 games against the Eagles. Regardless, they only see the Eagles twice a year. What about the other 15 games a year.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe this will help?

I was hopeful EB would ramp the Skins offense up a few notches this year. I'd be lying if I said I like what I see thus far.

I was hopeful the passing game would evolve using more players. Like seeing A Gibson in more patterns as a primary or secondary option. He'd be a great match up against LBs n safeties imo. Particularly against defenses playing for the run. That never materialized really.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EB seems to have Phillys number, 100 points in his last three games against them.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was hopeful EB would ramp the Skins offense up a few notches this year. I'd be lying if I said I like what I see thus far.

I was hopeful the passing game would evolve using more players. Like seeing A Gibson in more patterns as a primary or secondary option. He'd be a great match up against LBs n safeties imo. Particularly against defenses playing for the run. That never materialized really.
He used his scheme. He did not scheme his current players. For example, they scheme for Travis Kelce, not the other way around.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He used his scheme. He did not scheme his current players. For example, they scheme for Travis Kelce, not the other way around.
unless somebody hires him as hc,i bet he returns to kc cause they don,t look good without him.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what our front four does not do. Make an impact play when we need it most.
I'd expand that to the entire defense. Though no doubt the DL was sold as a impact making unit. Both Individually and collectively they didn't bust a grape this year. Not a one.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed n tried making Howell play like Mahomes. Who had the benefit of sitting a year n watching EB's offense before running it. It was more than that though. Multiple times throughout the season. Talking heads went depth with the focus on EB's play designs a couple times during the year.. Some plays were nice, but others were designed badly. Bunching up WRs, taking too long to materialize among other things.

I'm glad EB didn't change his coaching style as it exposed the softness of the team. That's another issue unto itself. But he could've changed his playcalling n employed a half-ass attempt at a running game.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed n tried making Howell play like Mahomes. Who had the benefit of sitting a year n watching EB's offense before running it. It was more than that though. Multiple times throughout the season. Talking heads went depth with the focus on EB's play designs a couple times during the year.. Some plays were nice, but others were designed badly. Bunching up WRs, taking too long to materialize among other things.

I'm glad EB didn't change his coaching style as it exposed the softness of the team. That's another issue unto itself. But he could've changed his playcalling n employed a half-ass attempt at a running game.

unless somebody hires him as hc,i bet he returns to kc cause they don,t look good without him.

When there was talk of bringing him to Washington, almost everyone in the league wanted to bring the Kansas City offensive scheme to their teams. Once hired, it seems that there's great disappointment because bringing that offense elsewhere also means having similar players to run it. Without that, you get... well... Washington!

If EB is hired as HC or retained as OC, his love of Howell will quickly turn to insisting upon getting better players, which unfortunately for some here, includes upgrading at QB.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When there was talk of bringing him to Washington, almost everyone in the league wanted to bring the Kansas City offensive scheme to their teams. Once hired, it seems that there's great disappointment because bringing that offense elsewhere also means having similar players to run it. Without that, you get... well... Washington!

If EB is hired as HC or retained as OC, his love of Howell will quickly turn to insisting upon getting better players, which unfortunately for some here, includes upgrading at QB.
Like Redskinsfan said. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends back up in KC.

I could also see him m being retained by the new FO. More as OC not HC, but who knows. Regardless of it's him or someone else. The Skins need someone who coaches using the stick. They are toilet tissue soft.

I do wonder if there were any position coaches who clashed with Riverboat n JDR over starting n playing stiffs like Mayo or St Justed. It seems that no matter how shitty some players played. They had no worries about being benched.