• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Eagles/Cards Game Thread

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or Wentz is starting to mis-read...

But yeah, the offense needs to wake up again....

really dude? 21 in the first quarter and they need to wake up because they were stopped a few times? what's next, we need a 1st down on every play?

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense starting to slack off....

totally. all over palmer the whole game and didn't give up jack against the run. held them to 7 points. such slackers. stop hating and enjoy the win.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop bitching dude. wentz has been awesome with his decision making and has been elusive in the pocket, escaping for some nice runs. what else do you want him to do?

Hand the ball off on the zone read instead of running directly into a bunch of defenders.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
stop bitching dude. wentz has been awesome with his decision making and has been elusive in the pocket, escaping for some nice runs. what else do you want him to do?

Carson Wentz was fantastic yesterday. However.......he makes as many if not more mistakes than Pederson. Where is his criticism?

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson Wentz was fantastic yesterday. However.......he makes as many if not more mistakes than Pederson. Where is his criticism?

We all know they are the fault of Pederson calling the wrong plays...

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny how people don't like their slightly negative 'observations' pointed out :rolleyes2:

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hand the ball off on the zone read instead of running directly into a bunch of defenders.

it's carson wentz man. kid just threw 3 TD in the 1st quarter and you're dogging him for a run stuffed at the line? the eagles dominated and blew out the cards.. can't believe you're complaining about this. unreal. crazy.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's carson wentz man. kid just threw 3 TD in the 1st quarter and you're dogging him for a run stuffed at the line? the eagles dominated and blew out the cards.. can't believe you're complaining about this. unreal. crazy.

Great gameplan from Doug. Bet he won't give Wentz the zone read next time in that situation. You know they're working on it today.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And yet you are full of hypocricy. Carson made a bad call on the zone read. He threw an interception because he did not see the defender. He had a wide open Zach Ertz for a TD and threw the ball in the ground. I could go back and probably find a couple more. It appears you are giving Wentz a complete pass for his mistakes but will not let any of Pederson's go.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet you are full of hypocricy. Carson made a bad call on the zone read. He threw an interception because he did not see the defender. He had a wide open Zach Ertz for a TD and threw the ball in the ground. I could go back and probably find a couple more. It appears you are giving Wentz a complete pass for his mistakes but will not let any of Pederson's go.

This!!

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our biggest obstacle is still our CB's, but at least there is light at the end of the tunnel there with Jones and Darby eventually manning those starting spots in the near future (Robinson has been excellent in the nickel spot). Our D-Line has been excellent vs the run ... 2nd in the league against the run and a respectable 12 Sacks (even without Cox). Wentz has obviously taken the next step and is on pace for the best QB year since the McNabb/TO Superbowl year. Agholor has begun to bloom and Ertz is quickly becoming one of the best receiving TE's in the league. Thursday's Carolina game should be an excellent test to see where we "really" are offensively as they will be the best D we've faced so far. It will be at Carolina and on a short week ... so it won't be an easy task; Cam has had back to back great weeks.

On the issue of CB's... Ihave to say this. Even with Darby and our new CB's out... our CB's are 500% better than last year, and for 1 simple reason. THEY ARE PLAYING THE BALL!!!!! We missed at least 2 or 3 INT's that hit our CB's in the hands this past game... and I'm fine with that... because they "LOOKED BACK AND PLAYED THE BALL!!" Do that enough, and more INT's will come. I complained every single game last year, how our CB's never looked back, and gave up TD's and first downs continuously because of it. I called for the CB position coaches head and then the DC... because 2 or 3 games.. you blame the CB... after that you blame the CB coach.. and after that the DC. You don't have something this obvious and basic and not fix it. But this year... all our CB's are looking back and it has produced a HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! Even without Darby and those hurt. It was not just a personnel problem!! When we get them back, we will be even better. But major major credit to those that helped fix this problem, because it is showing in a huge way.

The biggest thing I'm impressed with in regards to Doug, is that he is actively and quickly recognizing issues on the team and addressing them. Whether it's the positions we draft, bringing in WR's, CB's, the OL and the running game. Kelce might be his one blind spot! LOL. But I cannot give our CB's and the coaching that helped turn this around enough credit. MASSIVE improvement from last year. We are headed in the right direction and looking great. GREAT TIME to be an eagles fan! :)

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can't believe people are missing the sarcasm of me saying maybe i should just blast anyone who makes any type of negative comment from now on.

starting to feel as if i'm dealing with inferior sports minds here, which isn't shocking.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

why would you go back? the team won 34-7, let it go!!!! enjoy the win. this team is a wrecking ball waiting to smash the NFL.. and now you're starting to hate? bunch of negative nancies around here.