• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly don't mind moving him, but we don't want any picks past the 2nd round and since this isn't PPR the piece you added to it really doesn't do much for us.
Yeah, I figured that. I think I've finally run out of bullets.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AJ Brown could be had if anyone is looking for a stud WR. Like the block says, really open to most anything. Definitely am looking to shore up a little RB depth. Not looking for a stud, but a usable back, and maybe a pick or replacement WR..get creative if you're interested.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something tells me it won't matter in this league. We will still find a way to make 4 of the first 6 picks running backs by the time the draft gets here. People will convince themselves either by landing spot or hype that the running backs are better than they actually are. I will say that I'm glad I went all in on last year's draft and not this year's.
well if for some reason Rb's go 1.1 and 1.2, I can promise you a third one won't go 1.3. But that'll be up to TKO and Ram. IF they go WR, then no promises :)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well if for some reason Rb's go 1.1 and 1.2, I can promise you a third one won't go 1.3. But that'll be up to TKO and Ram. IF they go WR, then no promises :)
Been looking at this draft and RBs seem way low on the totem pole.

Of course, in this league, that doesn't mean much. ;)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO not only held onto his 1st, he also has an additional first round pick. He has the #1 pick in a year where no RB is worthy of the spot, that's some bad luck in a standard scoring league.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO not only held onto his 1st, he also has an additional first round pick. He has the #1 pick in a year where no RB is worthy of the spot, that's some bad luck in a standard scoring league.
I think TKO knows where to go. RBs are heavy in this league, yes, but there are alternatives.

That said, I want another RB!! :pound: :pound: :pound:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I have officially shot all my bullets in both D1 and D2!

Seeya when the season starts! :) :) :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats what I thought. THank you. Wasnt there a rules thread? Am I missing it?
there's a bunch of them actually. One where it's all in one place? yea, once upon a time, I think, but it's been forever, and things have changed/been tweaked. But since Day 1, there has always been a 'no adds' once the season was over until draft day. Recently that was modified to adds opening up after the NFL draft with a waiver period, free agency, and then our rookie draft.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's a bunch of them actually. One where it's all in one place? yea, once upon a time, I think, but it's been forever, and things have changed/been tweaked. But since Day 1, there has always been a 'no adds' once the season was over until draft day. Recently that was modified to adds opening up after the NFL draft with a waiver period, free agency, and then our rookie draft.
Thank you! I knew something changed and was drawing blank on the exact stipulations. I appreciate it.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @broncosmitty @obxyankeefan @Clemson74 @Bandit , @Robotech @SteelersPride @TKOSpikes @HaroldSeattle @Ram Tough, @Chef99 @Trudem @MilkSpiller22 @Barilko

First off---Harold or TKO..any idea as to why I cannot tag Ram Tough? is he gonzo?

Secondly -
quick reminder as to the offseason schedule-
The NFL draft is April 25th-27th
which means -
Waiver claims will open up April 15th, they will be ran on the 17th, free agency - first come first serve- until The 25th, when free agency/adds will be closed until the rookie draft.

Rookie draft, as always, will OFFICIALLY begin one week (and a day) after the end of the draft, clock starts at 8AM EST, Monday, May 6th. Same as always, 24 hour clock, drop and draft format. Drops will remain open at all times for owners to perform their own drops if desired. Also, as always, the owner with pick 1.1 (currently TKO), can pick at any given time by declaring their pick on the official draft thread here on the hoop. Anything not on the official draft thread is just banter, but once posted on teh official thread, the pick is final, and the next pick is "OTC".

after the draft is %100 in the books and done, another 48 hour waiver period, with free agency afterwards, until week 1, will ensue.

if anyone needs a refresher on anything else, just let me know.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@leftypower @Yellow Fuzzies @broncosmitty @obxyankeefan @Clemson74 @Bandit , @Robotech @SteelersPride @TKOSpikes @HaroldSeattle @Ram Tough, @Chef99 @Trudem @MilkSpiller22 @Barilko

First off---Harold or TKO..any idea as to why I cannot tag Ram Tough? is he gonzo?

Secondly -
quick reminder as to the offseason schedule-
The NFL draft is April 25th-27th
which means -
Waiver claims will open up April 15th, they will be ran on the 17th, free agency - first come first serve- until The 25th, when free agency/adds will be closed until the rookie draft.

Rookie draft, as always, will OFFICIALLY begin one week (and a day) after the end of the draft, clock starts at 8AM EST, Monday, May 6th. Same as always, 24 hour clock, drop and draft format. Drops will remain open at all times for owners to perform their own drops if desired. Also, as always, the owner with pick 1.1 (currently TKO), can pick at any given time by declaring their pick on the official draft thread here on the hoop. Anything not on the official draft thread is just banter, but once posted on teh official thread, the pick is final, and the next pick is "OTC".

after the draft is %100 in the books and done, another 48 hour waiver period, with free agency afterwards, until week 1, will ensue.

if anyone needs a refresher on anything else, just let me know.
Looks like you did tag Ram Tough. I left him a message you wanted to reach him via PM (in case that is what you meant by tag). No problem with Ram from this end from his end IDK.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like you did tag Ram Tough. I left him a message you wanted to reach him via PM (in case that is what you meant by tag). No problem with Ram from this end from his end IDK.
it's weird, it posted as a tag, but when typing it up, his name didn't pop up like everyone else's after the '@'