• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dynasty 1

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting the way contracts go in the NFL - - move money, eat money, and save money on the books to stay within the cap. Also, long-term isn't really long-term (as it would mean to us common folks). .......
Yeah kinda why the cap is somewhat of a joke. There's always ways around it, if you're willing and able to be creative with money, and have a shit ton to begin with. And I mean a shit ton amongst billionaires. Obviously every team owner has a shot ton in our reality.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah kinda why the cap is somewhat of a joke. There's always ways around it, if you're willing and able to be creative with money, and have a shit ton to begin with. And I mean a shit ton amongst billionaires. Obviously every team owner has a shit ton in our reality.
And most every player as well in my world. ....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to seeing how this draft starts out. Normally in this league a RB always goes first, don't think that's going to happen this draft. I'm kind of curious to see how long before a RB gets picked. Might be the worse draft for RBs I've ever seen, it's early so maybe that changes. It does make me feel better about trading away my first since a RB is what I desperately need, maybe I'll get lucky and land one worth having with the slew of second round picks I have. Really good draft for WRs and QBs though, so PPR leagues and SF leagues will enjoy this draft.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to seeing how this draft starts out. Normally in this league a RB always goes first, don't think that's going to happen this draft. I'm kind of curious to see how long before a RB gets picked. Might be the worse draft for RBs I've ever seen, it's early so maybe that changes. It does make me feel better about trading away my first since a RB is what I desperately need, maybe I'll get lucky and land one worth having with the slew of second round picks I have. Really good draft for WRs and QBs though, so PPR leagues and SF leagues will enjoy this draft.
Something tells me it won't matter in this league. We will still find a way to make 4 of the first 6 picks running backs by the time the draft gets here. People will convince themselves either by landing spot or hype that the running backs are better than they actually are. I will say that I'm glad I went all in on last year's draft and not this year's.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, wasn't expecting an offer, but one showed up in my inbox, why not??

R. Stevenson, James Cook, Adam Theilen and Marvin Mims headed to Chef

Walker, Charbonnett, Gabriel Davis, and K. McIntosh head back to me.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, wasn't expecting an offer, but one showed up in my inbox, why not??

R. Stevenson, James Cook, Adam Theilen and Marvin Mims headed to Chef

Walker, Charbonnett, Gabriel Davis, and K. McIntosh head back to me.
This is now my "whatever" league.

In any case, a pleasure as always, bro! :suds: :suds: :suds: