• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Doug Pederson?

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Y'all got it wrong, this dude has it on lockdown!

hi-res-81972750_crop_north.jpg

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing Reno Mahe as special teams coach, Marc Simoneau as LB coach, Na Brown coaching the wide receivers, LJ Smith at TEs, and Daniel Te'o Nesheim coaching the d-line. O line is unsettled but Hank "Honey Buns" Fraley is in the running...

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He looks like he knows what he's doing
19506781-mmmain.jpg

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or encyclopedias

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
97.5 had a KC reporter (and former NFL player (among others with the Steelers) on, who was very positive about Pederson as a coach, and how he functioned as a coach in the locker room.

That said - the FO truly bungled this coaching search. And yeah, Pederson will really have a very hard time winning over the public.

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
97.5 had a KC reporter (and former NFL player (among others with the Steelers) on, who was very positive about Pederson as a coach, and how he functioned as a coach in the locker room.

That said - the FO truly bungled this coaching search. And yeah, Pederson will really have a very hard time winning over the public.

At least he won't have to deal with high expectations...

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hope it's one of those situations that we "luck" into the right candidate - meaning he exceeds everyone's expectations because he's essentially going to be our next coach by default. Who knows, this may have been their guy all along, but I agree they have truly looked inept during this whole process.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hearing Reno Mahe as special teams coach, Marc Simoneau as LB coach, Na Brown coaching the wide receivers, LJ Smith at TEs, and Daniel Te'o Nesheim coaching the d-line. O line is unsettled but Hank "Honey Buns" Fraley is in the running...

Oh and Duce continues to coach RBs, because, apparently, he's like part of the furniture or something.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah the public sounds retarded, just listen to Fraemon, wahoo, and the other whiners

Be happy guys, your assumptions should give you plenty to complain about which is really what it's all about for you ignorant fools, isn't it?

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
None of us really know what any of these guys can or can't do. We're not in the locker rooms or on the practice field or in the room when they game plan. Not saying Pederson can't be a flop ... but considering that those doing the hiring know 99.99% more than we do, I'll reserve judgement. Mike Tomlin was a DB coach with one year as DC when he took over the Steelers. Andy Reid OL coach, then QB coach straight to HC. John Harbaugh, special teams and DB Coach when he took over in BMore.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson has never called plays. He is the worst candidate of the slew of candidates.
Disgusted!

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reid was a QB coach before getting the HC job with the Eagles. I am not opposed to Pederson because he is from the Reid tree. You never know who is going to be good until they do the job. I could see him keeping Shurmur which could help us sign Bradford.

I have no idea what to think but none of the coaches we have talked to are a lock to be the next great thing.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pederson has never called plays. He is the worst candidate of the slew of candidates.
Disgusted!

Per the KC reporter that has changed this season - Pederson has had more and more influence on the KC offense (including playcalling), which happened to coincide with KC turning its season around.

Pederson has been QB coach, when Pederson had his second stint on GB he served de facto as on-field QB coach (Favre went to him, not the coach after each series). Some former players who have worked with Pederson referred to him as a de facto player coach as well (and a very good one at that).

And for all we know, he leaves much of the playcalling to others (Shurmur). It all depends on what type of coach he chooses to be.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allegedly Doug Pederson it is....

Might also have a DC (the old DC of Shurmur in St. Louis).

For Philadelphia Eagles Fans

Staff (my guess):

HC: Doug Pederson
OC: Pat Shurmur
DC: Flajole (though this would be a gamble)
SC: Fipp

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....welp.

Here's to hoping we found the one good branch in the Andy Reid coaching tree.