• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: DEVILS vs. dallas

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I think it wasn't a "full stop" since they were coasting in after they hit the brakes.

Personally I really don't know why they don't just go to a 10 min overtime. Now its like the overtime is over before it gets good.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The question was about I thought they changed the rule that you could no longer stop your forward momentum or it was a no goal... something spezza did (so did Jagr) but they both came to a complete stop... thought they said you could no longer do this in a shoot out... you had to keep moving forward...

neither of them came to a complete stop...they slowed way up but didn't stop

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The season isn't over but hell even if they make the playoffs they will get trounced in 5 their lone win coming on game 4.

Someone like torts is what this team of vets needs. If the team was young like say Edmonton then I wouldn't want him but an old team needs someone to bash them. Face it though lou and this club of players have a reputation as coach killers who else but say Crawford or torts would want to come here?

Btw attendance listed at 14,500 last night. Looking at the ceremony it looked a lot less. The game? I wasn't there but reading comments around 11-12. The upper tier aren't even selling

I was there somewhere around 14 was probably it...which sucks for a Friday night. They changed the seats within the Fire & Ice lounges so they don't include the old buffets but the price is still over 200. WTF is gonna pay that. Upstair swas probably 85-90 full downstairs not bad in the corners but empty at center ice

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I was there somewhere around 14 was probably it...which sucks for a Friday night. They changed the seats within the Fire & Ice lounges so they don't include the old buffets but the price is still over 200. WTF is gonna pay that. Upstair swas probably 85-90 full downstairs not bad in the corners but empty at center ice

too many price points. you look at the devils seating chart and it looks like a rainbow threw up on the map.