• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Devils @ Igloo

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So our PK is not in the low high 60's. A stunning drop. However, JJ did not log a single second on the PK. Get going with this Pete, he's the PKSavior.

OK MC...next give us tomorrows winning PowerBall numbers....great call man!

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why dont you guys just stream the game online there are a bunch of sites that have the games on daily.

FirstRow Watch Live NHL Online | Online Ice Hockey Streaming

apparently you can get a bunch of the games from finland too! bonus!

when is clemmer getting a start?
camalari is this a sign of things to come?
boucher better shine in his first shift or pete will give him only another 2 mins out there.

Damn Cup, thanks for the link, but it seems to be nothing but spam for me... every time I click on the devils game to watch it streaming, it brings me to some medical advertiseing page or some video game web advertiseing... its different every time... then it wants me to upgrade this, download that...

Does anyone have a better site that they stream NHL games from... I wouldn't mind checking it out, but cant get the one Cup sent to work...

Will try and google some games and see if any are free to watch...

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screw this.... when I got online we were winning 3-1 first time I checked in the second... I found a stream for free and started watching the game... it was tied 3-3 already when the stream came up.. I was like what the hell it was just 3-1 last time I looked about 5 minutes ago... watched for 30 seconds and they pens took a 4-3 lead... then watched another 2 minutes and its now 5-3... So you bet I turned this game off... what the hell.... how did we allow 4 goals in the second???

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Holy crap this team is frustrating to watch. Time for a stiff drink

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a sloppy, sloppy game. PP has been a mess, taking way too many penalties, Schneider starting to worry me a bit, just not a fun game to watch.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cory seems to get destroyed in Pittsburgh.

His inability to play well against better than average offenses is concerning

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Too bad NHL doesn't have 10 game contracts. Sign Marty to settle things down.

This is why I was against Clemmer. Not like this team is a cup favorite. You throw in a rookie goaltender next game. I still think Cory will be ok but he needs some time off

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad my free preview of NHL center ice is over.... my god I would have hated to watch that game....

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Jofeson backhand was pretty slick i think that's the first time in 3 years I've seen a devil lift the puck on a breakaway or shootout. Can they just do that every single time please is it that hard? If so then practice it!

Cory well um he looks bad. Seems all you have to do is shoot high on this guy. Right before malkins 5 on 3 goal a pen player had the puck on the side of the net Cory is already down hugging the pipe all the guy had to do take a step and rip it undethe bar. Everything top shelf seems to go in. Not good with another 6 year's left

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Also I'm not blaming him but damn clemmenson looks brutal

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe my expectations for Cory were too high... but damn, make a fucking save.... I had Rag friends tell me he's overrated n blah and now I have nothing to dispute that...

I'm not calling end of the world here but make a bloody save to show your skills, you're better than that....

Irony.... he'll allow 1 or 2 in everytime last yr with zero help offensively.... he actually gets goals to help him but allows more than we score.... damn, did not see that coming...

Boucher looked good, JJ actually was very good and our team is still slow as fuck...

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still willing to chalk it up to early in the season, needs to get in the groove. Marty used to have a terrible habit of sucking for the first 3 weeks or so and then going on a tear. If he's still letting up softies in December I'll be more inclined to hit the panic button.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Jofeson backhand was pretty slick i think that's the first time in 3 years I've seen a devil lift the puck on a breakaway or shootout. Can they just do that every single time please is it that hard? If so then practice it!

Cory well um he looks bad. Seems all you have to do is shoot high on this guy. Right before malkins 5 on 3 goal a pen player had the puck on the side of the net Cory is already down hugging the pipe all the guy had to do take a step and rip it undethe bar. Everything top shelf seems to go in. Not good with another 6 year's left

Welcome to the world of the butterfly goalie.