• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Devils @ Igloo

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
7:00 game tomorrow.

Havlat is sent to IR so the Devils could call up Boucher.
Penguins lose Maata to tumor removal.

I was looking forward to watching him in comparison to our young guys but there will be more games this season.

I do not think Boucher will be be able to pick up the system quickly as its a lot more difficult for forwards. I do however like the changes that Pete and Lou are doing with the roster. Brunner came in and was excellent and now they are bringing in more offensively talented guys. I hope the 4th line turns into a scoring line in the near future.

If the Devils start the penalty parade again they will surely lose vs Pitt. There is also no excuse for letting the game go to a shootout. Pull the goalie in OT and go for the bonus point. 0% chance in the shootout.

linebackeru

Caught in a Mosh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7:00 game tomorrow.

Havlat is sent to IR so the Devils could call up Boucher.
Penguins lose Maata to tumor removal.

I was looking forward to watching him in comparison to our young guys but there will be more games this season.

I do not think Boucher will be be able to pick up the system quickly as its a lot more difficult for forwards. I do however like the changes that Pete and Lou are doing with the roster. Brunner came in and was excellent and now they are bringing in more offensively talented guys. I hope the 4th line turns into a scoring line in the near future.

If the Devils start the penalty parade again they will surely lose vs Pitt. There is also no excuse for letting the game go to a shootout. Pull the goalie in OT and go for the bonus point. 0% chance in the shootout.

Matta is playing tonight, he's cleared till the surgery takes place next week.

Also looks like Cammalieri is out, great

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Yea I missed the bus on all that. read Maata headline and figured he was out.

Vortimous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunatly for me, NHL Center Ice free preview is done so I cant watch the game... I will be lucky to catch maybe 3 more games this year seeing how they don't usually put the devils on TV, esp down here where I am. Oh well, I will check the ticker and internet like I did last year... But come next year, I probably will go back to getting the NHL package so I can see my devils....

TheSgtDabbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunatly for me, NHL Center Ice free preview is done so I cant watch the game... I will be lucky to catch maybe 3 more games this year seeing how they don't usually put the devils on TV, esp down here where I am. Oh well, I will check the ticker and internet like I did last year... But come next year, I probably will go back to getting the NHL package so I can see my devils....

I miss the free center ice preview already, Vort! Today though, I'll be able to watch since I live near Pittsburgh, adding to that, I start work at 7 tonight, so a good way to kill the first 3 hours.

Anyway, I don't know what to expect tonight. Can't say I have a great feeling about it, but I usually don't when it comes to playing the Pens. Yet, plenty of times, I end up surprised. So, we'll see.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
why dont you guys just stream the game online there are a bunch of sites that have the games on daily.

FirstRow Watch Live NHL Online | Online Ice Hockey Streaming

apparently you can get a bunch of the games from finland too! bonus!

when is clemmer getting a start?
camalari is this a sign of things to come?
boucher better shine in his first shift or pete will give him only another 2 mins out there.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently with Camm he could have played, he injured it Friday and still played Saturday. It's a precaution thing versus he's out and will miss a substantial amount of time.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
So our PK is not in the low high 60's. A stunning drop. However, JJ did not log a single second on the PK. Get going with this Pete, he's the PKSavior.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Boucher scores a goal and assists on 2 more.... I wonder what line they have him on

MadCaptain

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Did you guys see that pass Salvador just tried to make? 5 feet away from zubrus and no defenders close by - Zubrus has to grab it at chest level with his hand and put it back down on the ice.

rp2five

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So our PK is not in the low high 60's. A stunning drop. However, JJ did not log a single second on the PK. Get going with this Pete, he's the PKSavior.

JJ on the kill an short handed goal!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Im just blind but I have no idea what they are looking at.