• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Dbacks 2015 Opening Day Rotation Is Set.

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the rotation.

-Collmenter
-De La Rosa
-Hellickson
-Cahill
-Anderson

ZZZzzz is all I can say about the rotation. Anderson deserved his spot. And Hudson having a pitch count & innings limitation for 2015, was never a serious contender for the rotation. I was hoping Cahill would be gone & Delgado would get the 5th spot. At least one of the "young" arms we traded for made the rotation.

Bullpen

-Reed
-Zeigler
-Perez
-Marshall
-Hudson
-Delgado
-Open (Nuno/Chafin/Burgos)

Reynolds was optioned to Reno today. That was mainly to get him some innings to build some arm strength after missing some time in early March with an oblique strain. I think he will be back up shortly to replace whoever wins the last spot in the rotation.

Now we just need to wait on the the Lamb/Tomas, Hill/Owings/Ahmed, & Ross decisions. I would put Tomas in Reno to start the season & trade or release Hill & Ross.

Opening day roster could look like this:

-Pollock
-Owings
-Goldy
-Trumbo
-Peralta
-Ahmed
-Lamb
-Gosewisch

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who else thinks Gosewich is a dark horse for MVP?

tuffydahog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trevor Cahill is in the starting rotation. Cahill. Cahill is still on this team. I am ashamed to call myself a Diamondbacks fan. This might be the worst organization in all of sports.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cahill makes 15 million dollars or whatever its............only reason why hes in the rotation.......for now

but the fact that they are considering Bradley for bullpen spot makes me think Cahill has about the shortest leash possible and if he is garbage first 2 starts of season then Bradley takes his spot

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cahill makes 15 million dollars or whatever its............only reason why hes in the rotation.......for now

but the fact that they are considering Bradley for bullpen spot makes me think Cahill has about the shortest leash possible and if he is garbage first 2 starts of season then Bradley takes his spot

Cahill & De La Rosa both have to be on short leashes. There are 3-4 other guys they can plug in those spots till Corbin & Arroyo are ready in July.

Davis_Mike

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scratch one dough-boy from the rotation.