• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me!

I will go without a QB in my lineup before I pay that price.
Yeah, I got totally sucked in by that "Dobbs Magic" in those couple of games. Shoulda known better.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not share your opinion sir. :suds:
^ ^ ^ From our Oct 29th conversation Fantrax vs Sleeper vs other platforms...

Little embarrassed to just discover this but Sleeper partnered with Fantasy Pros so you can see all of the FP ECR rankings for your teams on Sleeper.

Last edited:

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one will take me a day or two to figure out. The playoffs were put in as a replacement for week 14, I will have to go back and figure out the schedule and what happened with the games. I will work on it tomorrow morning.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some time within the next couple days can you post the final regular season power rankings/draft order for next season?

I will get it. Been he'll, caught the flu on the cruise. My wife got it as we were leaving Sunday. Then all kinds of issues at work today. I do have it on my list as next to do with FF

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will get it. Been he'll, caught the flu on the cruise. My wife got it as we were leaving Sunday. Then all kinds of issues at work today. I do have it on my list as next to do with FF

All good, any time over the next couple weeks works for me

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude that sucks. Hate getting sick on a cruise, especially post 'Rona. you like hide everything you possibly can, and drug the shit out of yourself so they don't quarantine you into the bowels of the ship!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude that sucks. Hate getting sick on a cruise, especially post 'Rona. you like hide everything you possibly can, and drug the shit out of yourself so they don't quarantine you into the bowels of the ship!

Wasn't that bad. They were actually selling cold medicine in the gift shop. Of course a gift shop prices $4 bottle of nyquil for $20. I was able to drug myself enough to go to whatever my wife wanted to do.

The part that sucked was taking 6 bottles of hand sanitizer with us and using 4 of them, while watching other people go to the bathroom without even washing their hands. Or the fact that Norwegian neglected to have soap supplied in a number of their public rest rooms. Needless to say that was our last cruise with Norwegian.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't that bad. They were actually selling cold medicine in the gift shop. Of course a gift shop prices $4 bottle of nyquil for $20. I was able to drug myself enough to go to whatever my wife wanted to do.

The part that sucked was taking 6 bottles of hand sanitizer with us and using 4 of them, while watching other people go to the bathroom without even washing their hands. Or the fact that Norwegian neglected to have soap supplied in a number of their public rest rooms. Needless to say that was our last cruise with Norwegian.
crazy, we always cruise with Norwegian, don't think I've ever been in a bathroom on the ship that wasn't fully stocked up..or a 'washy washy' station every 50' or so.

Bummer dude, sorry it wasn't as great as it should've been. I would imagine I'm getting on that exact same ship here in a week+