• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Barilko - thought I had a chance when Dowdle got that early TD but your kicker came in and gave me the ol'Kareem Hunt in the ass and put a nail in the coffin of this miserable season for me. Think our first one was close too, good battles and good luck to any of yall still in the hunt

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good run. I am blaming my season on Mahomes. Being the 7 ranked QB in a league that is full of QB injuries is pitiful. I am actually thinking about putting him on the trading block this offseason bc he is so whiney.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made some good trades and some bad trades this year, but when I make bad ones they are a doozy.

A 2nd rounder for Dobbs.

A 2nd rounder and Darryl Henderson for Miles Sanders.

tenor (85).gif

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good run. I am blaming my season on Mahomes. Being the 7 ranked QB in a league that is full of QB injuries is pitiful. I am actually thinking about putting him on the trading block this offseason bc he is so whiney.
IF the Chiefs don't sign a big name WR free agent (currently Mike Evans is the only big name '24 UFA), trade for one, or draft one..good luck... Might as well deal him. It won't get any better if he doesn't have someone other than Kelce to throw to . I've traded for Dak Prescott in one dynasty so that I could sit him on the bench for the playoffs

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF the Chiefs don't sign a big name WR free agent (currently Mike Evans is the only big name '24 UFA), trade for one, or draft one..good luck... Might as well deal him. It won't get any better if he doesn't have someone other than Kelce to throw to . I've traded for Dak Prescott in one dynasty so that I could sit him on the bench for the playoffs
Don't forget about Rice. Kid looks good. But yeah, they need to sign or trade for a big gun.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget about Rice. Kid looks good. But yeah, they need to sign or trade for a big gun.
He's the X factor. Does he have alpha dawg in him? or is he just another dude brimming with potential that needs to be a complimentary piece, not THE piece.

Either way, if you're serious about the playoffs/superbowl while Mahommes is still young and prime, would it hurt to get another one?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have Mahomes in one league and don't plan on trading him. This isn't a sell high situation, although you never know if there is someone willing to spend a bunch I guess, not a lot of top notch QBs to be had. I got to believe the Chiefs front office is going to do their best to upgrade the WR corp.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only have Mahomes in one league and don't plan on trading him. This isn't a sell high situation, although you never know if there is someone willing to spend a bunch I guess, not a lot of top notch QBs to be had. I got to believe the Chiefs front office is going to do their best to upgrade the WR corp.
Oh fer sure, definite hold until after free agency and the draft, at the very least.

I can kinda get why they pinned their hopes this year on the in house options, along with Rice, and Toney, that should've worked, on paper. But when they sat on their hands at the trade deadline when it was obvious that the WR room was not up to snuff, just baffles me. I can only hope that the asking price on a guy like Evans, Adams, NUK, etc..was just too damned high, and that's why they didn't make a move.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sadly, my trade ammunition is spent.

That said, I think I've upgraded my team nicely enough.

What was it, 3 years without a win? 37 losses in a row?

I predict next season I'll get a win! Maybe two!

:nod: :nod: :nod:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok think this is the way the playoffs is set.

HaroldSeattle wins the Ciciro division with a 10-4 record

Milk wins the Augustus division with a 9-5 record despite losing. ( Molsan didn't make up the power gap)

Tlance wins the Caeser division with a 10-4 record

Ehb wins the Spartacus division with a 9-5 record

HaroldSeatlle and Tlance have byes first round

Molsan and Bksballer are the wildcards with 9-5 records

So the matchups are:

Ehb vs Molsan
Milk vs Bksballer

Hopefully I got this right.

Last edited:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've made some good trades and some bad trades this year, but when I make bad ones they are a doozy.

A 2nd rounder for Dobbs.

A 2nd rounder and Darryl Henderson for Miles Sanders.

View attachment 348292

I think you did very well with your team overall this year. Getting Kyren was huge.

But man, I couldn’t believe the price you paid for journeyman QB Dobbs.

The top QBs are highly valuable in these leagues for good reason. They can anchor your team year in, year out.

But outside the top 15 starters, if you giving more than a late 3 early 4 you are overpaying badly IMO.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
send ya a first for AJB
Will Ferrell Lol GIF

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you did very well with your team overall this year. Getting Kyren was huge.

But man, I couldn’t believe the price you paid for journeyman QB Dobbs.

The top QBs are highly valuable in these leagues for good reason. They can anchor your team year in, year out.

But outside the top 15 starters, if you giving more than a late 3 early 4 you are overpaying badly IMO.
Agreed %1000 percent.

And yet, when you need one, and that's the price of the only ones being sold, that's what you pay.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey has the trade deadline passed? I'm ready to start collecting draft picks :)
I don't think there is a deadline in this league, but I could be wrong.