• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

D2

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you have given me for Tyreek and Kyren?

Yes... I can't let it go.
Might be in first place if my internet disconnected in June.
Donald Trump Lol GIF by Election 2020

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is, but I will try to write something up on it in the morning.
Are ties decided by power rather than points for? If it's points for, than it's simple, if it's power then I may need help.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Division 1
Milk wins Molsan would need a miracle to catch Milk in the tiebreaker.

Division 2
Winner of BK vs Tlance wins the Division

Division 3
Harold already won

Division 4
Shane and EHB play each other. If EHB wins he wins the division. If Shane wins it comes down to tiebreakers, Shane would need to win by 34 points and gain 4 spots in the overall column.

Wild cards

Loser of BK vs Tlance gets 1

If Molsan wins he gets the other one. If Molsan loses and any of Treff, Femurov, and Shane wins it goes to tiebreakers. Fem and Shane would need miracles. Treff plays Molsan and would need to beat him by 42 points.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now for seeding

Harold wins and gets a bye. If Harold loses and Milk loses. Harold gets a bye. If Harold loses and Milk wins, Harold would play the second WC

If Tlance wins and either Harold or Milk loses Tlance gets a bye. If Milk wins also then Tlance would need to be within 4 points of Milk to get the bye.

If BK Wins, He would only get the bye with a Harold or Milk loss.

If Milk wins. He needs either Harold or Tlance to lose. Or to outscore Tlance by more than 4 points.

The winner of division 4 would play the first WC

The WC order will be the loser of Tlance/BK than the Molsan scenario above, unless Molsan wins and BK loses. Then it would be Molsan first and BK second.

Hopefully all that helps @HaroldSeattle

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now for seeding

Harold wins and gets a bye. If Harold loses and Milk loses. Harold gets a bye. If Harold loses and Milk wins, Harold would play the second WC

If Tlance wins and either Harold or Milk loses Tlance gets a bye. If Milk wins also then Tlance would need to be within 4 points of Milk to get the bye.

If BK Wins, He would only get the bye with a Harold or Milk loss.

If Milk wins. He needs either Harold or Tlance to lose. Or to outscore Tlance by more than 4 points.

The winner of division 4 would play the first WC

The WC order will be the loser of Tlance/BK than the Molsan scenario above, unless Molsan wins and BK loses. Then it would be Molsan first and BK second.

Hopefully all that helps @HaroldSeattle
Thanks for the breakdown. So it is points for that is the tie breaker, that makes it easier. You didn't mention the Spartacus division, Shaneman needs to beat ehb5 by 34.2 to win the division. If Milk wins he wins the division (Augustus) , if he loses and Molsan wins and outscores Milk by 34.5 Molsans wins the division. If Molsan loses, then Treff, Fem and Shaneman could tie his record with wins, so it would come down to points for in regard to the second WC.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, in a must win week, kind of sucks not having a QB... but i guess its what happens when byes happen week 14!!!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the breakdown. So it is points for that is the tie breaker, that makes it easier. You didn't mention the Spartacus division, Shaneman needs to beat ehb5 by 34.2 to win the division. If Milk wins he wins the division (Augustus) , if he loses and Molsan wins and outscores Milk by 34.5 Molsans wins the division. If Molsan loses, then Treff, Fem and Shaneman could tie his record with wins, so it would come down to points for in regard to the second WC.

No the tiebreaker is Power, then points. Milk has a large lead over Molsan in Overall W/L. It would take a miracle for Molsan to overcome it. In the Spartacus division, while Shane could overtake EHb in points he would also need to make up some of the 4 points he is behind in Overall W/L.

Fem and Shane can catch Molsan in record for the WC, but both are over 100 points behind Molsan and Treff. I didn't look at how far behind they are in Overall W/L, but do not see a scenario where they come all the way back. Especially as Molsan and Treff are playing each other.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the tiebreaker is Power, then points. Milk has a large lead over Molsan in Overall W/L. It would take a miracle for Molsan to overcome it. In the Spartacus division, while Shane could overtake EHb in points he would also need to make up some of the 4 points he is behind in Overall W/L.

Fem and Shane can catch Molsan in record for the WC, but both are over 100 points behind Molsan and Treff. I didn't look at how far behind they are in Overall W/L, but do not see a scenario where they come all the way back. Especially as Molsan and Treff are playing each other.
how is power determined? :suds:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ROTO W/L- overall H2H if you face every team every week
W/L
overall points

from my calculations, you need me to have a bottom 3 score this week, while you and Tlance have to have a Top 3 score this week...

If that happens, then you need one of BK or Treff to beat me in overall points( they are both behind me by 70+

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Go to post 8403. That is the most recent Power rankings. W/L records, Points scored, and Overall W/L. Each one of those 3 ranked 16 to 1. Then the 3 scores added up.

Right now Milk has 14.5 for W/L 14 for Points and 15 for Overall W/L for a total of 43.5
You have 11.5 for W/L 13 for Points and 12 for Overall W/L for a total of 36.5

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go to post 8403. That is the most recent Power rankings. W/L records, Points scored, and Overall W/L. Each one of those 3 ranked 16 to 1. Then the 3 scores added up.

Right now Milk has 14.5 for W/L 14 for Points and 15 for Overall W/L for a total of 43.5
You have 11.5 for W/L 13 for Points and 12 for Overall W/L for a total of 36.5
Think I got it.